We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How seriously would you take this? Options

fractalmatter
#1 Posted : 9/3/2015 10:14:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok. So I've been in love with my ex for the past 5 years & in my last trip, after meeting with spirit guides & having a full blown experience, at the end of it I had a very clear vision of us getting married. Our relationship ended horribly & we don't even speak to each other now. He claims he's moved on & it seems he has, but my vision felt so clear & so real? I am now falling in love with a new person & this is very exiting for me since its been 5 years, but I keep thinking back to my trip & it trips me out. Any advice?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

3rdI
#2 Posted : 9/3/2015 10:33:36 PM

veni, vidi, spici

out with the old in with the new
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Doc Buxin
#3 Posted : 9/3/2015 11:31:33 PM

Pay No Mind

One way to look at it would be that you tapped into an alternate reality in which you & your ex were getting married.

Obviously that is not happening in consensus reality so, I wouldn't put too much thought into it other than appreciate how freaking wierd DMT trips can be.Wink
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

fractalmatter
#4 Posted : 9/3/2015 11:41:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you guys so much for your input. I feel so much better, I'm ready to move on and stop dwelling on this and yes it almost seems like it might be truly existing somewhere in an alternate reality in which I keep trying to line up with this one, except his evil twin exist in this one. It's like I've seen his soul & his true self & the love & good in him, but he hasn't seen it or realized it yet. I'm going to move on with my life, this new guy seems to be so great for me.

thymamai
#5 Posted : 9/4/2015 12:57:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Not seriously; you were on drugs.

#6 Posted : 9/4/2015 6:27:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had quite a similar experience: saw my then gf and me walking through the forest and some voices told me I should marry her and have children with her. In retrospect I am glad I did not listen to them, otherwise I would have ended up with a lazy, deceiving sex-addict with a head full of air...

I don't know how much I can trust anything in hyperspace, they even told me once I should bring them to my boss...

take care, gl with your new relationship. I would recommend you to think about your previous ones, how they ended and what the problems were. then get some help. could save a lot of trouble.

much love,

Lichen
#7 Posted : 9/4/2015 11:25:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Think of it like how you would think about a dream. Dreams can be full of crazy ideas, an ultimately your interpretation of the dream is the most important thing you can take away from the dream. Don't take dreams on as 'ultimate truths' just like one shouldn't take psychedelic visions on as 'ultimate truths'. It's all about how you interprete that data; go with your gut instinct and what you believe to be the right thing to do.

I am a piece of knowledge-retaining computer code imitating an imaginary organic being.