We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
what do you think? Options

Godzy
#1 Posted : 8/29/2015 7:48:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i got this thought on shrooms that i am God and everything around me i have created. i mean, if there is one God and he has the power to create anything then the only way for this God to live is to create a world around himself that is so real that God forgets he's God. that make sense? lol not sure how else to explain it.. i just felt like everything around me was fake because we all had the same thoughts. just think about that.. how's that even possible? to look at someone and know exactly what they're thinking unless you have created their image and thoughts in your own mind. i/you/we created this "reality" to entertain ourself...

or maybe i'm just trippin balls deep.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Complexity
#2 Posted : 8/29/2015 12:33:53 PM

Being & Becoming

I think this too sometimes, and I still have never had a psychedelic experience.
I don't believe you thought this because you were too much high, I just believe that, as it seems common, while you were high you started a philosophic inquiry and you ended up with this idea. I mean, psychedelics were a favourable circumstance, but not the cause.
Don't worry, it's not an insane thought, you were just valutating the solipsistic point of view.

By the way, as far as I know, none could tell if you're right or wrong.

"Your brain is God" (T. Leary)
My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists. - Nikola Tesla

travsha
#3 Posted : 8/29/2015 5:40:46 PM

Share Love ~

Are you God, or are you part of God?

I see universal truths as paradoxes. For example - I dont know how to create universes and I experience life as this single person.... I dont really experience life as being the Creator of everything looking down at galaxies and such.... I dont understand the laws of the universe. Yet I have felt myself merge into the infinite before in brief moments and saw my underlying nature.....

In the end what makes sense to me is that I am part of God, and at the same time experiencing things separately from God.... As if the One became Many to experience the multiple parts of itself....

Godzy
#4 Posted : 8/29/2015 9:34:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Complexity wrote:

By the way, as far as I know, none could tell if you're right or wrong.

This is true... I guess the only thing to do is just let it be.

travsha wrote:

One became Many to experience the multiple parts of itself

Exactly what I was thinking.

Anamnesia
#5 Posted : 8/29/2015 10:55:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Godzy wrote:
i got this thought on shrooms that i am God and everything around me i have created. i mean, if there is one God and he has the power to create anything then the only way for this God to live is to create a world around himself that is so real that God forgets he's God. :/

You are absolutely correct. There's a discussion I started here on this subject; you may find it helpful in your path.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...;t=66646&find=unread

best wishes Thumbs up
Genesis is Now, the Mind is Incarnate.

Godzy
#6 Posted : 8/30/2015 9:43:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anamnesia Can't access the link but thanks anyways Smile

null24
#7 Posted : 8/31/2015 3:30:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Anamnesia wrote:
Godzy wrote:
i got this thought on shrooms that i am God and everything around me i have created. i mean, if there is one God and he has the power to create anything then the only way for this God to live is to create a world around himself that is so real that God forgets he's God. :/

You are absolutely correct. There's a discussion I started here on this subject; you may find it helpful in your path.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...;t=66646&find=unread

best wishes Thumbs up

And you have this certainty how exactly? I want to know with such conviction that i can call it fact what the occult mystery of creation is.

Some things are hidden and ambiguous, the meaning of words not being one of those things. Kind of kills discussion on these things when one says they know for sure. I think some things that don't necessarily disagree with these statements, but to say any if it is true cannot be done. Period.

Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Godzy
#8 Posted : 8/31/2015 9:09:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 I never claimed any of what I said to be fact. Which is why I ended it with "or maybe i'm just trippin balls deep"

if you have ever done any psychedelics i'm sure you can understand that it is pretty much impossible to put it into words so what i explained was a very dumbed down version of what was going on in my mind. All i know is that it was too real to be just a thought and at one point i felt like that theory was so real i could make time stop so i'd close my eyes and my mind would start thinking of random things and hearing things to try and bring me back to this reality. i feel like if i did a high enough dosage by myself eyes closed, earplugs i'd be gone for sure... which is what probably happened to McKenna with that one last shroom trip he had. Sometimes you go so deep and uncover lies/truths of "reality" that you wish you hadn't known.

Global
#9 Posted : 9/1/2015 12:52:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I believe null's comments were (rightfully) directed at Anamnesia
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Godzy
#10 Posted : 9/1/2015 11:39:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ooh my bad then lol. but yeah, there was some sort of separation between reality and whatever other space I was in and I was peeling back layers into that other space and I can't imagine what would happen if I peeled into the core...

BongWizard
#11 Posted : 9/3/2015 4:25:39 PM

Hyperspace Cowboy

Complexity wrote:

Sums it up perfectly. Big grin

That which you believe is the truth as you see it. These days, when I smoke DMT, I can control the environment by focussing my mind. This is because I know that the world I am experincing is a creation is a creation of my mind's perception.

Imagine the universe is cyclic. Everything happening in your mind is caused by the universe. And everything you perceive in the universe is caused by your mind.

Hope that helps you find some questions (or answers, whichever you're looking for) Laughing
"Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be a spirit of tolerance in the entire population." -Albert Einstein

I'm not a big fan of SWIM. I mean, I've never met the guy, but any time I hear about him, he's doing something sketchy.

Godzy
#12 Posted : 9/3/2015 10:38:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BongWizard wrote:
Complexity wrote:

the world I am experincing is a creation is a creation of my mind's perception.

EXACTLY!! It's almost like lucid dreaming, they feel so real but you know it's just a creation of your mind. I'm just not sure where to go from here... it's like I'm living to wake up from one colossal dream. I hope to get back into DMT soon although my last experience a couple months ago left me shitting myself (not literally lol). When I'm on shrooms it almost feels like I have complete control over everything and if I really wanted to let go of this "dream" I could... but a part of me is afraid to.

Jakup
#13 Posted : 9/3/2015 11:23:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think you were just tripping balls. I sometimes get that way on psychedelics, where simple realizations or imagined possibilities feel like brilliant epiphanies. Personally, I'll think about these things later and decide that it was probably just so astounding because I was stoned.

Not that I don't get genuine insights, but my point is that you have to sort through shit to find the shinola. And just to throw this out there, God just seems like a useless concept to me. Everything is everything. Existence is existence; if someone claims that there is some divine entity, I need some good evidence.

To me, anamnesia saying, " God is now " is the equivalent of saying "Everything is now." Now is all that exists for us. The word God has too much baggage.

Always

Anamnesia
#14 Posted : 9/4/2015 5:07:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jakup wrote:

To me, anamnesia saying, " God is now " is the equivalent of saying "Everything is now." Now is all that exists for us. The word God has too much baggage.

Hopefully to redeem myself, what Jakup is saying here is what I meant by saying "you are absolutely correct". As Jakup understands there is no difference between God and Everything, I am saying that God (being Everything in his sense) Is Now, this experience Now.
I mean no harm, honest. I thought I was helping by simply pointing to a discussion that was being had about this kind of thing. And I'm familiar with that headspace in which Godzy found himself. I don't simply write them off as "simple realizations or imagined possibilities that (merely) feel like brilliant epiphanies" but actually instances of total immersion into the lake of mind that is not limited by our skulls but by the furthest reaches of the boundaries of the universe.
The Tibetans said the Imagination is all there is.
The Lucid Dreamers said the Dream is all there is. (Plus E. A. Poe said that too)
Terence Mckenna said once he believed the psyche is all there is!

There is something that travels faster than light, I think, and that is Mind.
Merely by reading a book five hundred years old, one actively transports thoughts and ideas across the temporal and spatial dimensions instantaneously. Can light do that? Certainly not! A single mind's intent a thousand years ago becomes via your mind the object of attention! Intention and attention meet together instantly.
Just some ideas for the OP to ponder! Feel free to critique them or whatever.
I just feel like I got attacked when I really was just trying to be helpful!

Oh, Godzy, just remember when you're tripping to trust yourself. Realize there are no experts; "there is only the integrity of doing and having done". No one has the answers you're truly looking for except you. Just trust your own brain, your own mind, and if you have the thought, "oh shit, I've done it this Time!", then remember to breathe and let go of your life because you are deep down everything there is; clutching on and clinging to life is a form of self-strangulation, like holding in your breath because you're afraid of letting it go. And remember that you always have the nexus to post your ideas and experience reports to. This way, if you are truly bonkers, at least you'll have a whole community to let you know about this ignoble behavior. Crying or very sad

Peace.

Genesis is Now, the Mind is Incarnate.

Godzy
#15 Posted : 9/4/2015 7:04:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jakup wrote:
Now is all that exists for us. The word God has too much baggage.

I agree, I don't like the word God and when I use it I don't mean entity. It's just a word that refers to the "highest power". When I trip on something like DMT I realize how simple minded I was before and it unlocks that part of my brain where I can understand that higher power. The idea of God has been confused by religion imo.

TimeGearingBlocks
#16 Posted : 9/23/2015 1:59:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am just going to copy text from some other posts I wrote because there is no sense in re-writing. I too have had the "God" experience and this is my personal interpretation of it that I would like to share with you. Though, I won't be able to share the mandala I was staring at. You will have to read my Introduction Essay to view the mandala.

" I was sitting in lotus position in a Papasan in my bedroom staring at a mandala tapestry directly in front of me on the wall. I will attach a photo of this so you can follow along with me visually. In between the papasan and the tapestry was our bed. I focused on the tapestry of course. It reminds me of a doorway to a portal or something. It was a wonderful focus point. I smoked the DMT from a small bubbler pipe. After a few seconds I heard a very loud ringing in my ears. If you ever listen to throat singers, it sounded a lot like that only the sound was a lot purer and had this powerful hold over my focus and my emotional energy. All the pain I had ever felt in my lifetime or every little flaw that was working against my mood that day was suddenly lifted by that sound. It felt like my spirit was beginning to expand outside of my body and fill the room. Maybe my spirit was already filling the room and I just became of aware of it. The next thing that was going on almost simultaneously was the room went dark and white and red and tan lines were spiraling in a vortex shape creating a funnel like through the center of the mandala on the wall. The mandala started to shift. The rings began to move much in the way you see gears connecting, only the motion of these rings seem to be counter to the one adjacent. This created the sensation that they were pulsing, vibrating in a semi circular motion, like they were ticking but not rotating. It was not a rapid kind of ticking but a smoother kind of ticking like watching the second hand go around the clock and ticking reminds me of the universe having a pulse. A heart beat. Some of the rings began to transform into serpents that were slithering around the rings. I remember feeling overwhelmed with joy. I love snakes. I think they are beautiful creatures and I love the touch of their skin so hopefully you can imagine I had this feeling of acceptance from the creatures. They let me see them and we know snakes can be territorial.

As the vortex continued to take shape, the gears and snakes began to transform again into the vortex. Now I was traveling down a tunnel and the walls of the tunnel were filled with ghosts, demons and ghouls. There were a lot of teeth and claws and screaming at me. I just saw this as a struggle for those creatures to understand what they were seeing. I felt some wanted to attack me, out of fear and protection of their selves and I felt some wanted to run away and push me through the vortex faster so I would be out of their way. I finally broke through the vortex and by this time the room was gone. I had no feet, I had no body, I had become the room. Simultaneously I had felt a cold spot on my forehead and a lot of pressure. It felt like my spirit was breaking through my head. At least that was the illusion. I had seemingly become the spirit that was already there that I couldn't see. It made me feel like God. I have heard so many people have this experience. I guess we would be our own Gods. We make our own choices. In a Christian sense you could call these Angels or Demons if you want to keep the creator separate from the individuals. If we are all one, there surely is a reason we are all in separate bodies right? I like to wonder why it gives us the feeling of being God. Perhaps it is trying to tell us we are all one being. Because if you think your God and I think I'm God, then we are both God. God is a word we created to use to describe the creator. We create things. We have sex and we create children. But what created us? Why did the microbe suddenly appear? I did not choose to be born here, at least not that I can recall. If I am my own God and I did choose to be here, I need to wake myself up so I can remember it. I have a very dark past that involved a lot of physical and mental abuse. I have a lot of hatred in my blood. I also have learned a lot of love too. I feel like my hatred protects me in a sense. I am not hateful to people who don't attack me. There is no reason for that. I have to have a reason to be hateful and I embrace it when I do and it feels like a protection. Like the thorns on a rose, or the tail spikes on a stegosaurus. Though this can get out of hand like the teeth on the wolf. Those teeth are painful. But the wolf needs to eat and it cannot be an herbivore while the rabbit is eating all of the plants. Conundrum.

Back to the experience. I was still hearing the loud humming (wuawuawuawua) sound but now colors were revealing themselves. The demons and ghouls had disappeared and there were no entities around. All I felt was me. Like I said, I had become the room. I was now a part of everything and had no identity other than I was God of that space and time moment. The space where the wall should have been to my right was filled completely with white light, I could not see beyond this light. Almost behind me to my left was a shadow, it was much smaller than the light. It almost formed a spherical shape as opposed to the seemingly infinite wall to my right. The shadow felt alive. It felt like an entity. It had no shape though other than a ball of darkness and empty space. I felt a tremendous amount of fear in it but also pulling hard on it was a sense of curiosity. It was curious about me. It was afraid of me but also not afraid of me. I don't know how best to explain that. It didn't want to touch me or get near me, it wanted to watch me from a distance or feel me rather because it didn't have eyes, that I know of. Anyway, in between the infinite white light that was to my right and the dark ball that was behind me to my left was a life filled active light community. I saw nothing but beads of light as small as ants running around a transparent city made of blocks that remind me of computer chips and switchboards. There was no floor. The city filled all the walls that hadn't already been filled. There were squiggly bars of light sliding down the walls, mostly white, cyan and magenta. Those were the most prominent colors I saw. I also saw blues and purples and golds. Not really a metallic gold but a metallic beige rather that was transparent. Had an autumn sunset kind of glow to it. I didn't feel anything talk to me or try to communicate with me. I felt more like an observer from another world peering in on this DMT world. I do remember feeling a sense of welcome. I could not hear things talk to me but I could feel their emotions and I believe they could feel mine. I also had a sense that the trip was beginning to end and I felt a sadness come over the area. I was not sad but something else was. I don't think it wanted me to leave, I felt it long for me to come back and also seemed mature enough to let go of me. I starting seeing the walls of the room again coming back to my visual space and I could see the bed and the floor and was able to stand at this point. I wasn't fully down yet. I was still tripping pretty good. During this phase, the space between matter and imagination was filled with transparent metallic beige gears and dark blue paislies. The air was rich with this visual, gears were spinning in all directions, some intertwined, some on the floor some on the ceiling and I remember it giving me the feeling of being inside a machine. Particularly a clock. Not like the clocks we make here on earth but like the clock of the universe. God's clock so to speak."

Anamnesia this next one is for you really. I read your posts from the welcome page about "the imagination is all there is" and found the link to it there. I cannot post to " Language, Intent, Desire, Death, Suffering, God, Now." because I am not a full member yet. I figured I would just let that go but here I am bumping into it again. Lovely. I am one who likes talking about death a lot and the emotionally chaotic side of the universe that is so often ignored. I understand why, though. People are trying to heal and talking about death sometimes does not help. Anyway, here is a report I have about another trip that reminds me of the post you had about language:

"Have I experienced "the eye"? Not while tripping, no. I have seen hundreds of eyes while tripping on LSD and Shrooms but never anything like what you described. I felt things looking at me but it didn't seem as if they were looking at me with eyes. More like bats. Echo location. Or hammerhead sharks, electrical impulse locating. Sober, I have experienced "the eye". Timing is everything. I don't chase this thing. It just happens. One evening I was staring at my Black Quartz Crystal Ball, and at the exact moment I am thinking about the eye of sauron I suddenly noticed my crystal ball had a patch that was filled and looked like a pupil. Along with other connection I had beforehand and that moment, it was like all those moments collided in space to that exact moment and I felt the heaviest presence within that ball that simulated the experiences I have had while tripping on DMT. I felt like I had successfully connected a DMT experience with a real experience. I will always keep in mind that I can always misconstrue my own reality with desirous intentions but this was loud. This wasn't just a random connection. It was a multitude of random connections that all led up to this one moment. I think only people on the nexus and people of the like will be able to understand what I mean by this. It was a feeling like this creature that existed within my mind, perhaps my own soul, was able to reach out and find me and speak to me in the physical world. It's the most amazing thing I've ever felt. I wouldn't be afraid of it. The way I see it, if it wanted us to be harmed, it would manifest itself through those capable of harming us right? So protect yourself. Keep a good clean bill of health and good healthy relationships and there shouldn't be any worry, only good revitalizing challenges."

Now what do you all think?
TimeGearingBlocks attached the following image(s):
Spiral of Mushrooms on Door.jpg (4,697kb) downloaded 77 time(s).
It all exists, because it does.

"Many are the names of God and infinite are the forms through which she may be approached. In whatever name and form you worship him, through them you will realize God."
- Sri Ramakrishna [edited]

StrangeLoop wrote:
The nature of the universe is to build up aggregates of conscious matter. Esse est percipi, to be is to be perceived, without observers the universe is just formless vibrations of energy. The all seeing eye is a human symbol we use to represent the idea that the universe itself has a consciousness and intelligence...God if you will. I think DMT opens you up to the absolute reality of pure consciousness and your rational brain is trying to figure out what it's experiencing by throwing up these archetypes.

downwardsfromzero
#17 Posted : 9/24/2015 3:45:13 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

TimeGearingBlocks wrote:
Now what do you all think?

I think I'll copy and paste it, then add some paragraph breaks. My eyeballs nearly melted Very happy

I'd love to read it when I'm not about to fall asleep (consider this bookmarked!)

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Godzy
#18 Posted : 9/24/2015 9:37:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TimeGearingBlocks Incredible report! The whole time while reading, this video came into mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UcKhas3HCk
As far as the original post, which I made after my previous trip, I have gotten over it... I still believe some aspects of it, but I realize we are all individual parts of one whole. So in that sense we are all "creating" each other, not one creating all.

TimeGearingBlocks
#19 Posted : 9/25/2015 2:32:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Godzy wrote:
TimeGearingBlocks Incredible report! The whole time while reading, this video came into mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UcKhas3HCk
As far as the original post, which I made after my previous trip, I have gotten over it... I still believe some aspects of it, but I realize we are all individual parts of one whole. So in that sense we are all "creating" each other, not one creating all.

Hey thanks for sharing. I share a similar viewpoint with you. And I just bought an electric sheep album because of you! My boyfriend shared with me something I think you would like. Unfortunately this video does not come with awesome visuals like the one you shared and its not the entire song. You can find bits a pieces of the song all over YouTube. It's 7 Skies H3 - Flaming Lips (24hr song), here is a 5-6min glimpse: https://youtu.be/Kwan6GiWd7M
It all exists, because it does.

"Many are the names of God and infinite are the forms through which she may be approached. In whatever name and form you worship him, through them you will realize God."
- Sri Ramakrishna [edited]

StrangeLoop wrote:
The nature of the universe is to build up aggregates of conscious matter. Esse est percipi, to be is to be perceived, without observers the universe is just formless vibrations of energy. The all seeing eye is a human symbol we use to represent the idea that the universe itself has a consciousness and intelligence...God if you will. I think DMT opens you up to the absolute reality of pure consciousness and your rational brain is trying to figure out what it's experiencing by throwing up these archetypes.