We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
other changa mixture without spice for other uses ? Options

xa
#1 Posted : 9/3/2015 2:23:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, i would ask if someone know or try or read about use harmala and made a sort of changa but with other substances, psychedelic, narcotic...but also with other healing.

If harmala in changa potentiate and give his effect to the mix, one can make, for example an harmala + some healing herbs to smoke and heal or a relaxant to smoke....oh, i can't explain in english, but one can made a sort of changa smoking mixture with many herbs and use it for meny effect ?

There's some doc that explain what harmala can potentiate or change and what not to mix with them ?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

smokerx
#2 Posted : 9/5/2015 2:00:35 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

I do not know if I understood you right but CHANGA = herb or mixture of herbs infused with dmt and harmalas. If dmt or harmalas is missing in the mixture then we can not talk about this mixture as CHANGA. It is simply just infused herb.

You could do this (infuse herb) with any other substance if you like but I have never done that so I can not help you with that. Maybe someone else will chime in.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

xa
#3 Posted : 9/5/2015 7:13:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yes, i named changa but better it's infuse leaf...but using the same principles harmala+others substances, herbs...so some info regard what harmala can potentiate sinergise etc etc and what no combine whit harmala...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<