We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
what does a dose of goo look like Options

kgp4death
#1 Posted : 8/28/2015 4:50:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what does a dose a goo say 25mg dose or a 50mg look like (percentage of a penny at same width s penny)..percent is fine but a pic would be awesome? finding it very hard to weigh with out wasting it

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

concombres
#2 Posted : 8/28/2015 7:01:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

kgp4death wrote:
what does a dose a goo say 25mg dose or a 50mg look like (percentage of a penny at same width s penny)..percent is fine but a pic would be awesome? finding it very hard to weigh with out wasting it

I suggest dropping your goo onto a piece of wax paper & freezing it to make it easier to work with for initial weighing.

After that making enhanced leaf with Mullien or any other smokable herb of your choice at a 1:1 ratio will make weighing & dosing much easier.

BongWizard
#3 Posted : 9/2/2015 1:31:57 PM

Hyperspace Cowboy

It's hard to say how much goo contains 50mg of DMT because your goo contains other alkaloids as well as plant fats. I don't currently have any goo on hand (I'd post a photo if I did), but my educated guess would be about a third to a half of a US dime.

To weigh it, I suggest weighing your utensil empty first and then scraping up an approximate dose and weighing it again. Then do a little arithmetic.
"Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be a spirit of tolerance in the entire population." -Albert Einstein

I'm not a big fan of SWIM. I mean, I've never met the guy, but any time I hear about him, he's doing something sketchy.

sleepermustawaken
#4 Posted : 9/4/2015 1:41:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Skip weighing it, just dissolve it in acetone and leaf and then smoke the tiniest bit of leaf and work your way up, then you would know for sure that the acetone as dispersed the dmt clesanly over the herb.

If no acetone, try the tip of a knife and scrape half a grain of rice size and take a really small hit.