We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The toke of DMT Options

gph363
#1 Posted : 9/1/2015 11:08:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The toke of dmt for most hurts there throat and makes them cough and choke, but for me it smooth like a cloud of ooze which makes me lose my cool. start shaking holding the bottle I'm losing my bottle the buzz in my head going up and down like someone stepping on a throttle. worried I will go deeper then I wish I'm confessing I'm scared of going to far into the kiss of death. The hiss is deafening not painful but drowning out all sound. Geometric shapes that are befounding all around going around alive and quite profound, But not compared to what there'll be what you'll see is completely surreal yet completely real. Time, future and past gone quicker then the past becomes the past. Like a atomic blast of molecules the whole of you exploding into there a there but you don't know where. you know you've traveled far further that you can in a plan or car. Then I'm back on the Sofia shocked and still there's motion trying to make sense of all the commotion. Something i lack is the ability to relax trying to learn to perhaps turn of my thoughts and just take in all of the place I'm in......

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

FLeP
#2 Posted : 9/2/2015 6:38:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pretty nice rap, man.