We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Has anyone know this plant fruit??? Options

SargeHT
#1 Posted : 9/1/2015 7:51:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Guys, has anyone have any information about this psychoactive fruit..? According to the province in which this came from.. you boil the seeds in a few hours and it is a cure for stomach ache... but have one too many cups, effects would be more like cannabis... have a couple more too much... can cause mental disability..
and also, they have a technique of putting the seeds on a heated metal cup with cover and a tiny hole on top of the cover which a hose is attached... once the seeds are burnt and is creating smoke... the tube is directed to the tooth with infection or decay... and according to my friend who experienced it, small worms are forced out and into the cup from the infected tooth Shocked

But my main reason why I posted this is because of the psychoactive properties in which this plant produces or tends to have to one who ingest enough..

SargeHT attached the following image(s):
kalamps.jpg (80kb) downloaded 114 time(s).

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 9/1/2015 2:41:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Any idea the scientific name, or local name, or maybe tell us the area it comes from, or something?

How does it look inside? Reminds me a bit of Annona fruits but im not aware of psychoactive ones.

Edit: yeah it does look like datura or related fruits, please research well because datura can be very toxic, it's not really psychedelic, it's a delirant. If its indeed some atropine/scopolamine containing substance, the active dose and toxic dose are very close to each other, and the effects are generally not defined as pleasant. Some people use microdoses of the seeds to diminish nausea and as a potentiation to other substances but you have to be VERY carefull with dosaging, please research a lot. And make sure you identify it correctly.

Amorak
#3 Posted : 9/1/2015 3:30:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Looks like datura, be careful.

Cognitive Heart
#4 Posted : 9/1/2015 5:19:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That pod belongs to datura metel. Last year I picked up a mature metel plant and it produced that exact seed pod during harvest. Before I decided to pick off the pod, it got ripped off the plant overnight from strong winds. I truly hope no animals or human got into it. Sad Thorny as hell and possibly deadly. Be careful.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

SargeHT
#5 Posted : 9/2/2015 1:09:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think you guys nailed it.

Local term for this is kalampunay here in the Philippines's bicol region.

hortwizard
#6 Posted : 9/2/2015 1:15:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

One of the common names for Datura spp is Thorn Apple or Devil's Apple.

I have provided a links below with more information on this plant.

https://www.erowid.org/plants/datura/datura.shtml

http://www.botanical.com...cal/mgmh/t/thorna12.html

hortwizard attached the following image(s):
datura_inoxia_pod1.jpg (86kb) downloaded 49 time(s).