We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Sharing Art Options

Cognitive Heart
#21 Posted : 9/1/2015 3:20:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well done! Beautiful vision within your art. SmileThumbs up
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TGO
#22 Posted : 9/1/2015 4:28:29 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

third-eye-open wrote:
To: The Grateful One, I'm not sure what you meant but these are in my visionary art collection. Each one represents a specific journey of mine. The sections in each piece mean alot, and represent a part of the experience or a revelation I had during the experience. As for methods of exploration, I use DMT, psilocybin, and harmalas in various combinations and administrations. As well as daily meditation.
These are just my attempts at visionary artwork.
I added some others to the art bin, but was wondering if this should be moved there.

I was mainly asking what inspires you but you answered that! Very happy

I am more on the musician side of being an "artist" but I love hearing/seeing/experiencing the work of others and am infinitely curious as to where their inspiration comes from. I am mostly influenced by life in general (in all it's glory/mystery) and by all external stimuli around me. I take it all in and try to make sense of it and since that is not easily accomplished with words alone, it usually comes out in a melodic form of some sort... Live, laugh, love and make something beautiful!

Again, I greatly enjoyed your work! Thank you for sharing these pieces with us! Can't wait to see more!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

third-eye-open
#23 Posted : 9/1/2015 11:17:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Art is all there is.

The cosmos is a symphony of condensed vibrations.
I think that's why music is so powerful.
"Realty is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs." -Lily Tomlin

The cosmos is viewed as a spontaneous act of ongoing creation arising out of a womb-like emptiness with unlimited potential.

PREV12