We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Still in awe. Options

Txt
#1 Posted : 8/31/2015 4:43:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What an utterly incredible substance.

I loaded my pipe with ~30mg of spice, in addition to the leftover residue, and cleaned it out in 3 nice hits. I think I was already starting to leave before I took the third, and in retrospect I'm surprised I managed it.

I've had a number of breakthrough experiences now- ego loss, entities, fractal dimensions... but It's always been so abstract, so dissimilar to the consensus reality. But this time was entirely different...

I literally lived in another world. I was in a city, with streets and buildings and shops and restaurants, populated by these beings. I'd seen these entities in past experiences, pulling the strings in hyperspace, and showing me things. I think that they must be what people refer to as machine elves, but somehow that doesn't seem very fitting to me. They showed me around, took me into their shops and showed me some of the objects that they had there. The objects themselves are very difficult to remember, as is frustratingly frequent with my dmt experiences, but I recall a glimpse of something similar to a book in one of the shops. We got food together, and we sat at a table and talked as they ate. I don't think I ate their food though, and I can't remember what we talked about. I don't know how long I spent there, but it was a long time. It felt much longer than any of my previous experiences.

Coming out of it felt like waking up from a dream. So much happened, and it was such a cohesive and concrete experience. If I wasn't still tripping when I opened my eyes, I really would've thought I'd fallen asleep and had a dream.

I'm sorry for jumping around, but a lot happened. So many things are just beyond the edge of what I remember, like having a word on the tip of your tongue. I would've used the template as well, but the link wasn't working for me.

Anyways, I just had to post about it. Peace and love to you all, and I'll see you on the Other Side Very happy

txt

Chop water, carry wood

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TGO
#2 Posted : 9/1/2015 12:58:35 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Nice report!

The funny thing about DMT is that once you start getting familiar with the "breakthrough" experience, it tends to smash any idea of what a breakthrough is or was thought to be. Always topping itself, so to speak. It is always changing and showing us new things, which is why the term "breakthrough" is very broad and very subjective to each individual. Nonetheless, it seems like you had an interesting time! Thank you for sharing!

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Doc Buxin
#3 Posted : 9/1/2015 1:50:24 AM

Pay No Mind

I love when the DMT experience happens like that!!!

I've had my share of, "what the heck just happened? I was in an entirely different world/universe with its own set of inhabitants!!!"Shocked

Thanks for sharing Txt!

Safe journeys.Very happy
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate