We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Magic Flight Launch Box Vaporizer Options

Binary Drool
#1 Posted : 8/31/2015 1:23:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In theory this would work great. I'm curious as to why I don't hear much about it in the forum. I posted about this last year and didn't get much response.

The GVG seems good, people rave about it but there is still fire/butane involved. Also this machine is 119.00 USD.

I'm going to purchase it, has anyone ever used one of these?

______________________EDIT____________________________________

The Magic Flight Launch Box Vaporizer would be great for Changa, but further researching has lead me to believe that the NOIR MUAD-DIB CONCENTRATE BOX KIT, would work much better for extract. its is 169.00 USD.

This is what I will order and I will keep this post informed

http://www.magic-flight.com/pdf/MD_FlightGuide.pdf

~186.00 USD with shipping, yikes this better be worth it! The company seems pretty cool.
We actually worship incomprehensibility as the highest form of explanation. ~TM

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Nathanial.Dread
#2 Posted : 8/31/2015 2:06:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There have been a few topics about this on The Nexus in the past. The consensus seems to be that it works wonderfully for changa.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

โ—‹
#3 Posted : 8/31/2015 2:23:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

I have the regular magic flight launch box, not the muad-dib one. I've never used mine for changa, but tbh, I think it'd work perfectly; mainly because of the little mesh basket that the herbs fit down into which doesn't heat up to an insane degree and when inhaling it's designed to where the air comes through and up/over the herb basket.

Only problem I could see is that the basket is really fine mesh of sorts; like a fabric kind of and over time I could see the DMT melting down into and onto the basket and clogging it up over time.

Not too sure on how you'd clean it, aside from that little brush they give you; but that wouldn't work haha. Razz

Binary Drool
#4 Posted : 8/31/2015 2:41:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Maud-Dib has a smaller removable bucket screen. easy to take out and clean or replace (apparently). We shall see. The design and artistry of the machine is serious dmt worthy to say the least.

I've never owned a vaporizer and it had been awhile since I last smoalked, and I was not happy with this evenings results which is what prompted me to make the purchase.
We actually worship incomprehensibility as the highest form of explanation. ~TM

DansMaTete
#5 Posted : 8/31/2015 3:06:41 AM

[insert something smart/deep here]

Relevant thread i think
« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

Swarupa
#6 Posted : 8/31/2015 10:48:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The Muad-Dib looks kinda nice for freebase, my only concern would be cleaning it, maybe the 'burn off' and using the qtips/iso as suggested will clean it out nicely though, it sounds like it may have a steep learning curve but once you got it down it should be great.

I have a MFLB and while it would work nice with changa i wouldn't want to resign myself to never using it with cannabis again as it would ruin the taste for sure. Magic flight have stepped up since a few years ago, the new designs and cherry/walnut finishes are really nice.

KillaNoodles
#7 Posted : 12/17/2015 10:17:22 PM

Stand Up For It

---
Disclaimer: All posts are to be considered fictitious. Author of account-posts is "Role Playing".

universecannon
#8 Posted : 12/17/2015 10:41:57 PM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

The reference is from DUNE. As is "the spice", a term that has been used in the past to refer to DMT.

Cool looking little vaporizer

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

โ—‹
#9 Posted : 12/18/2015 12:16:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

KillaNoodles wrote:
Tattvamasi wrote:
Not too sure on how you'd clean it, aside from that little brush they give you; but that wouldn't work haha. Razz

Don't think you can. Recommend against using the flight box for this reason. Once something gets underneath that filter - it's toast.

EDIT: Unfamiliar with Muad-Dib (awesome name for it though, anyone else know the reference? Smile ) ((Bear in mind it only works with concentrates and the regular version does not work with concentrates))

Yeah the Muad Dib is pretty cool. There's a neat thread here.

Magic Flight Muad-Dib Concentrate Box Vaporizer!

The original MFLB I have, but use it pretty sparingly. Nice for a day at the park hiking, or out n' about.

KillaNoodles
#10 Posted : 12/18/2015 6:40:53 AM

Stand Up For It

---
Disclaimer: All posts are to be considered fictitious. Author of account-posts is "Role Playing".

Strigiform
#11 Posted : 12/26/2015 3:07:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have an MFLB. I use it for herbs and cannabis and after a few years of use it still works great! There's a bit of a learning curve to get the most out of it, but it's an excellent way to go.

No idea about changa or DMT. The MFLB is probably optimized to run near 157°C, and DMT vaporizes at 191°C. However, this is just a guess.

I don't think that this would work too well; it may be hot enough to melt the DMT but not vaporize it, (which could end up in one's mouth).

anne halonium
#12 Posted : 12/26/2015 9:22:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

KillaNoodles wrote:

Don't think you can. Recommend against using the flight box for this reason. Once something gets underneath that filter - it's toast.

its a cool thing for herbs and all.....
but it isnt for all substances.

id suggest the digital heat gun and a ground glass bong instead.
think outside the box.
"loph girl incarnate / lab rabbits included"
kids dont try anything annie does at home ,
for for scientific / educational review only.