We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
i love mescaline. Options

kjb1891
#21 Posted : 6/19/2009 4:04:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow nice report fractal. How did SWIY get the dried material down? I wonder about how much SP would have to be taken in this fashion compared to Torch.

What's everyones opinion on what is a better combo with cacti coffee or alcohol?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#22 Posted : 6/19/2009 4:19:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

coffee for me..I dont like alcohol. I just weighed the dose, ate half with a small cup of green tea, right after I awoke.. than I went and sat in a field for a while, ate some more..started to feel it, so I quickly got on the bus to my friends house..to safety!! From there I just kept eating it little by little until it was gone and I was tripping!..I was actually planning on dosing a bit of shrooms with it..but later decided not to!
Long live the unwoke.

ohayoco
#23 Posted : 6/19/2009 5:29:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Some answers to questions:
Cactus does produce open eye visuals, try eating more!
Puking is a peyote thing I hear. SWIM and his friends have never puked from torch. Although if you drink it, wow there's quite a gag reflex, but this is purely to do with its revoltingness. Try washing little pieces of chips down with a drink to bypass the taste.
Good to not have much in your stomach if you want to reduce upset stomach and not have to, er, poo.
San Pedro and Torch are roughly the same quantities to ingest. It's more to do with how strong your cactus is.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Seven
#24 Posted : 6/19/2009 6:40:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swim never had much luck eating cacti. he ate / drank a foot of san p. with no results twice. On the other hand first time citrate extract went smooth, and the end result was even smoother. Swim definitely had OEV's with the extracted mesc. The visuals were different from others psychs, sort of sparkling in some way, not patterny like lsd. Swims going to dive a little deeper next time. Swim could say he loves mesc too!!!
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

jamie
#25 Posted : 6/19/2009 7:25:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Seven wrote:
sort of sparkling in some way, not patterny like lsd. Swims going to dive a little deeper next time. Swim could say he loves mesc too!!!

Yes, it was very sparkly and magical looking..everything looked gleaming with lots of neon green..seems neon green and orangy red are the predominant colours..
Long live the unwoke.

Space
#26 Posted : 6/19/2009 8:03:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Must have been a great trip fractal, and to experience it whilst being at the beach must of been amazing. I've never done mescaline, and really can't picture it, but getting pretty inspired to try some.

jamie
#27 Posted : 6/19/2009 8:38:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIMfriend wrote:
69ron wrote:
...Mescaline would be SWIM's favorite psychedelic if only it didn't last so long ...

Again, this is where I think the nebulizer is going to be amazing. We KNOW that the difference in length of effects in DMT-oral vs DMT-vaporized is just the method of delivery, via the lungs. There's reason to believe that 15 minute trips with mescaline might be achievable if it was taken by inhalation...

..I actually smoked a big bowl about a month of the same cactus I ate yesterday, and it was acitve taken that way..def not placebo..but nowhere near the effects it had when ingested orally..just had MDMAish feelings for 30 mins or so..very subtle..but I bet mescaline crystals would do the job..
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#28 Posted : 6/19/2009 8:40:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Space wrote:

Must have been a great trip fractal, and to experience it whilst being at the beach must of been amazing. I've never done mescaline, and really can't picture it, but getting pretty inspired to try some.

yes, I do love to trip at my favorit beach here..its surrounded by rainforest, and its clothing optional so if I feel like it I can run around naked in the woods and then go swimming!..very relaxed atmosphere for tripping.
Long live the unwoke.

Space
#29 Posted : 6/20/2009 1:42:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, that's a dream for me, to have a place like that, seriously. It's a part of my plan to live somewhere like that one day.

I'm stuck in the city of leeds in england, and don't have an ocean for miles. I don't really have anywhere local I can go to be alone in nature. On the plus side though, I will be leaving this year to live somewhere in asia to never return!

kemist
#30 Posted : 6/20/2009 7:55:55 AM

John

Space wrote:

Wow, that's a dream for me, to have a place like that, seriously. It's a part of my plan to live somewhere like that one day.

I'm stuck in the city of leeds in england, and don't have an ocean for miles. I don't really have anywhere local I can go to be alone in nature. On the plus side though, I will be leaving this year to live somewhere in asia to never return!

Yeah man Uk is shit

Scotland is nice for tripping, but bloody cold.
Would like to move down to Caribbean area. Good setting , even Pedro with his MHBR is not that far from there , lol
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

Space
#31 Posted : 6/20/2009 3:04:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah scotland seems to have some good scenary, never been up there though.

"UK is shit" -this is probably my most frequent sentence Very happy

jamie
#32 Posted : 6/20/2009 3:45:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i would love to go to scotland, and ireland.. I really want to go to scotland to surf one day..cold water but I have heard some amazing stories.
Long live the unwoke.

mew
#33 Posted : 6/25/2009 11:05:43 PM

huachumancer

out of all entheogens, i have consumed cacti more than the rest.
my new favorite cacti adventure is to eat about 30 g peruvianus +4 datura inoxia seeds, and 2 more seeds every 4 hours, alcohol and marijuana potentiate the experience dramatically. (rivea corymbosa works well too, can be slightly daunting though...)
i had a bag of 100 g brigdesii and about 200g peruvianus, lasted me one week, i brought 2 other people into my cactus pouch to enjoy the ride too. i feel as though i am evolved when on cacti, i perform seemingly much better at everything. i intend to retake the SATs on a comfortable san pedro dose, well see how that yields, as of now i need to find a supplied source for massive entheogens purchases,
paz y luz

during one day
i woke up at 930, ate 15 g brigdesii 2 datura seeds
at 1030 at another 5g of brigdesii
same thing at 12, plus 2 more datura seeds
at 1 i snorted an E roll containing (to my regret) mdma (4 parts) meth (1 part) pseudo epi (1 part)
and ate another 10 g of brigdesii
at 5 i ate another half roll and another 5g brigdesii
at 7 i drank everclear straight from the bottle (circumstances required this)
@ 730 smoked some marijuana

boy oh boy what a grand day that was, and i was paid for all the time of the experiences, well 11 hours of it...

ommani
#34 Posted : 6/26/2009 4:06:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey suicybe, do you find that the d. inoxia seeds reduce any feelings of naseua? It seems like these seeds would go really well with cactus...

Espiridion
#35 Posted : 7/8/2009 6:15:01 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Swim made 'snot' tea. 20 gms bark powdered in a small kitchen blender(stronger than a coffee grinder). Just remember that whatever water you add while simmering will stay in the tea. There is NO straining. Learned the hard way. Swim added sugar and drank(ATE, really) over almost an hour. Ate two Datura seeds(Stramonium), two hours later, purged, then it REALLY kicked in for swim. One more seed for remaining nausea and perfection followed. Swim says EVERYTHING was beautiful. The tea is not for everyone, gag reflex is strong due to extreme bitterness, but with sugar and resolve swim says its the way to go.

Personally, I think that the stuff makes excellent fertilizer for my herb garden. Better than any other on the market and worth the expense. Try my Basil if you want a strong experience.
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

PREV12