We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
storage of blotter Options

psychosisdoses
#1 Posted : 7/7/2009 5:36:51 AM

Derek

simple enough whats the best way to store this stuff...
iv always folded in tin foil put in a dark vial in a box at room temp
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Bancopuma
#2 Posted : 7/7/2009 10:50:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well yeah that's all there is to it, should keep for eons like that...when I've had liquid I've kept it in the fridge as well...also with blotter best to handle it only when necessary.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 7/7/2009 11:14:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah you've already got it pretty good. Away from sunlight is very important.. Handling as little as possible (and no sweaty fingers and all that) as bacopuma said, is important too.. Fridge is good but not exactly necessary, SWIM has had acid stay in a drawer for months and it was ok

Smile

polytrip
#4 Posted : 7/7/2009 4:01:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
With the fridge, you have to watch out for condensed water.

psychosisdoses
#5 Posted : 7/7/2009 5:00:12 PM

Derek

polytrip wrote:
With the fridge, you have to watch out for condensed water.

thats exactly what i thought..
sweet ill keep it in my magical trunk...
im sure ill eat it all before long term storage is even a question Razz
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~

Bancopuma
#6 Posted : 7/7/2009 6:38:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ah yes deffo...I only kept my vial of liquid lysergide in the fridge...wouldn't bother with tabs...while LSD is seen as fragile molecule, kept away from its enemies chlorine, UV light, water, air, heat etc., will remain stable for a very very long time.

Jorkest
#7 Posted : 7/7/2009 7:27:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM puts his in a tin and then inside of a jar...then throws that in the freezer...
it's a sound

SWIKiljosh
#8 Posted : 7/7/2009 7:45:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Currently have 3 tabs left of a strip I bought a a year or so ago. I have them in a gram bag stuffed in another gram bag wrapped in foil in the freezer Smile

Im paranoid though haha

Baffald
#9 Posted : 7/7/2009 8:37:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I keep mine in small plastic tuppaware, in a dark drawer. Havn't seen any in a while, wish there was more around like there used to be. Another reason why I miss Jerry.

Ginkgo
#10 Posted : 7/7/2009 10:50:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cold, air-tight and without any sun is the best storage way for about everything. When it comes to LSD, sunlight is it's worst enemy (weirdly enough, when you think about LSD's effects).

SWIKiljosh
#11 Posted : 7/7/2009 10:50:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I looked for years before I finally found some through a work acquaintance.. I think he cut my strip though so I have not gone back. The one side was a perfect straight edge and the other seemed like someone took a razor to it. So instead of 10 hits I think i only got 5. Really pissed me off for my first experience to eat one and feel almost NOTHING. I ate two for my second try and had a nice day!

Still though some people are just scumbags.

Infinite I
#12 Posted : 7/7/2009 11:08:47 PM

JC

Like a coouple of other posters swims always thought the freezer was the best place. Swims not seen acid in about 8 years or so though Sad

psychosisdoses
#13 Posted : 7/8/2009 12:54:32 AM

Derek

lsd should be available
its a crying shame its not

and i feel so bad frying on it the way i am Sad
its so rare i find it i get alittle carried away when i do

THE PEOPLE DEMAND MOOOORE LSD!
hopefully someone will hear our prayers

Baffald
#14 Posted : 7/8/2009 3:23:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

From what i have heard... Bear had / has a few apprentices around, and I am sure there are some others unrelated. Most of the tour heads I could trust said everyone they had known on Dead and Phish tour ended up getting busted. Maybe more leaked out on the west coast but not to much floating around back east. At least, not in the circle I know. As with Jobs and work and real life.... its all about networking and who you know.

Good luck, I would love to meet someone with a decent steady supply.

psychosisdoses
#15 Posted : 7/8/2009 3:31:34 AM

Derek

Baffald wrote:
From what i have heard... Bear had / has a few apprentices around, and I am sure there are some others unrelated. Most of the tour heads I could trust said everyone they had known on Dead and Phish tour ended up getting busted. Maybe more leaked out on the west coast but not to much floating around back east. At least, not in the circle I know. As with Jobs and work and real life.... its all about networking and who you know.

Good luck, I would love to meet someone with a decent steady supply.

yes the holy grail Smile an unlimited supply of delysid 1ml 100ug ampoules....
would be nice to have such accurate doses..

there usually isnt shit round here... eastcoast... but i suddenly happened upon someone that could get sheets at an indiscriminate interval... grabed a few strips while i could pray itll hold out till i have money..
it really is all in who you know.. obviously theres less of it out there nowdays

lorax
#16 Posted : 7/14/2009 4:55:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

putting it in aluminum foil isnt good at all. i have read that lsd reacts with the aluminum. the stuff coming forth from this reaction is totally inactive. its best to put it in clear plastic foil or ziploc bags. make sure its sealed airtight and keep it away from light. its always good to put some kind of oxygen lover(ascorbic acid) inside the storage container. the best way to store lsd is in solution. that way it will keep for eons. use distilled water with a little hint of ascorbic acid to protect the acid from reacting with oxygen.

if you got blotter acid you might as well dip your blotters in some kind of liquid and then use the liquid instead. blotter should be kept airtight and away from light in the freezer.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)