We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Brown GOOP Options

Jorkest
#1 Posted : 7/1/2009 7:40:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

weird...
it's a sound

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

olderROM
#2 Posted : 7/1/2009 8:30:58 PM

Alfred

Part 2 is a bit more greener than the pic shows. SWIM will keep updating this as the process goes on.
All of the posts made are hypothetical and for educatiunal/entertainmint purposes only. SWIM (a fictional chaaracter) and his activities are completely fictional.

69ron
#3 Posted : 7/5/2009 7:42:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"Part 1" looks sort of like DMT N-Oxide to me.

How was this initially extracted? You mention an A/B extraction. What solvents were used?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

SWIKiljosh
#4 Posted : 7/6/2009 5:37:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Keep us posted I am watching this thread