We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Ganesha: The DMT Initiator Options

Global
#21 Posted : 1/31/2014 2:12:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

First of all, interesting report HerosJourney.

Secondly:

Mind blown from an earthbound elephant!
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

RoGu3
#22 Posted : 2/1/2014 7:49:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
First of all, interesting report HerosJourney.

Secondly:

Mind blown from an earthbound elephant!

I watched this and shared it on my fb page a couple days ago. That is amazing!
Don't be afraid, Don't be afraid, Let everything flow through you

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

oversoul1919
#23 Posted : 1/3/2015 9:15:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How many of the reporters were actually familiar with Hindu god/goddesses before their DMT experience?

HumbleTraveler
#24 Posted : 1/4/2015 8:05:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I personally was not.
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

Beyond Me
#25 Posted : 1/4/2015 8:53:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Fantastic Idea this is.

I feel as if I can add so little. What has been most shocking to me about my personal experience with hyperspace is how vivid and real this.. Hindu imagery is.

I was led along a journey by a Hindu being with four arms balancing on one leg, a humanoid figure was also sitting on a bed. As I percieved who was there, that looooong trunk slowly slunk down and Ganesha turned towards me. This troubled me because the vision was so incredibly foreign to my psyche.

Prior to the breakthrough I had none, and still very little experience with hinduism (outside of reading very little about it here on the nexus), but it feels as though this symbology actually exists far beyond my minds personalized, interpreted view of reality. Either within or without the collective gestalt of perception.
Whenever you are immersed in compulsive thinking. You don't want to be where you are. Here, Now.

-Eckhart Tolle

DMTripper
#26 Posted : 2/9/2015 12:25:48 AM

John Murdoch IV

I have never encountered Ganesha but I have encountered Kali and that was quite scary. And as real or even more real than my life this side of the grave.

I had only seen some pictures of those bluish Hindu entities before that trip. Knew nothing really about Hinduism. Never read anything about it so it was a real surprise. But now I know they exist Smile In some form on some level of reality.

I've many times encountered some Hindu entities but not as clear face to face as with Kali. But they're very often around when I do DMT. Very cool beings.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

oversoul1919
#27 Posted : 5/8/2015 5:46:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Ganesha paves the way for encounter with Buddha".

I'm amazed at how well you've described that, Global. It is exactly like it was. Ganesh was like: "you are free to pass".

oversoul1919
#28 Posted : 6/3/2015 5:18:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Today, when my friend told me about his experience, I was mind blown. He is ignorant of any Hindu entities, and he told me that he saw an elephant like being at beginning of his first breakthrough.

When I showed him some Ganesha images, he got goosebumps, and was in utter confusion and disbelief.

This is utter weirdness.

Koornut
#29 Posted : 8/3/2015 11:06:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A friend of mine had their very first trip the other day, and described to me an Indian theme with a certain multi-armed Elephantine deity being present.
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

nen888
#30 Posted : 8/4/2015 12:10:46 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

Om Ganesha !

remover of obstacles...

not so weird at all, from a vedic point of view Smile

TheAwakening
#31 Posted : 8/4/2015 1:22:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow wow wow...I'm litterally sitting here mind blownShocked Shocked The first time I drank ayahuasca one of the first things I saw was a big blue elephant that had monkeys dancing around/on it. Welcoming me to the lands and saying this is a special place that I can return when I want. I had never known of Hindu god/ess' before, although I had seen a picture of Ganesha before. Just looking at pictures of Ganesha now has me mind freaking blown..

Thank you Global for blowing my mind for the day Big grin

nen888
#32 Posted : 8/4/2015 3:38:50 PM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..back to the vedas..

(btw, pharmacognosis..i love your elephants on acacia theory! and thanks Global for a fascinating thread)

Pixar
#33 Posted : 8/4/2015 6:57:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WOW ! Unbelievable how consistent some experiences are ! Especially with this considering it all takes place in an introduction to a said substance !

My girlfriend saw a dancing Ganesha mixed with a Chinese dragon one of the first times she smoked DMT. I've never seen any Indian deity Sad

PREV12