We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Intro about me. Options

Blazin8888
#1 Posted : 8/1/2015 6:17:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

removed by author

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TGO
#2 Posted : 8/2/2015 12:57:49 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hey Blazin, how's it going? Smile

It sounds like you have had quite a lot on your plate throughout life! That LSD trip you described sounded intense...opposite movements, feelings of being stretched, and that time conundrum! It sounds to me like you got stuck in some sort of loop, which is not uncommon among psychedelics, but still unnerving when it happens, no? Very happy And time probably doesn't exist by the way! Big grin I mean it is really only relevant to those perceiving it soo...there's that!

Regarding social anxiety:

I am a 100% introvert. My job and other activities have forced me to come out of that shell and be an extrovert when necessary. I used to get so nervous around people that I would throw up (this was usually only when I had to speak or perform in front of an audience). I also would get a "crick" in my neck and it would vibrate until I felt like I was going to freak out and have a spasm or something (generally during face to face conversations with strangers or "important" people). I have no idea why those things occurred but it was very uncomfortable for me. Frightening even...

I truly believe that being forced into those situations (via work and I perform music on stage sometimes) eventually caused me to not stress about it. I also believe that psychedelics helped break down those "anxiety" walls. DMT + Harmalas and mushrooms are the big hitters for me. It seemed to me, that over time, these precious substances helped dissolve that fear and anxiousness/worry. I started being more comfortable around large groups of people and being in upper management at my job, this was a necessity. To this day, I still get a bit nervous about things but it is few and far between, if at all...

Now, I am not a doctor or anything like that. Therefore, I cannot tell you that since psychedelics helped me with some social anxiety that they are guaranteed to help you as well. But I truly believe that anyone can overcome their social anxiety issues if enough time and effort are applied. Take deep breaths and take it one day at a time, man. Psychedelics are great teachers so what do you want to learn? Doesn't matter (...okay, it matters Very happy ) they will show you what you need to learn...

Well, that's all I can think of right now. I hope some of that was helpful or relatable! Oh, and welcome to the Nexus! Enjoy your stay!

PEACE

-The Grateful One-

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

FLeP
#3 Posted : 8/2/2015 2:29:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Blazin. I have had some success dealing with social anxiety, anger, and discontentment through low doses of pharmahuasca and changa. Still most of the work will be on you but the mixture of harmalas and dmt definitely have the ability to "clear some space" for you to work. After working with this combination even in low doses I feel very noticably refreshed, mentally speaking. A complete reset is not usually going to give you the precise results you want so my advice would be to take your time and work your way up slowly. I know this from personal experience as a complete reset from LSD was detrimental to my own situation years ago.

Mushrooms can also be great allies but the better you know and trust them the better they work. I kind of have the opposite approach to mushrooms though. I feel starting out around 2 or 2.5 grams rather than a lower dose is beneficial since the inbetween state of mild psychadelia can sometimes provoke a negative reaction in the user. Now that you are aware of some of the crazy hocus pocus that can happen in your mind on psychadelics mushrooms will probably be fairly manageable for you. Which leads me to my final point.

Having a sitter is generally advisable when experiencing new psychedelics, large doses, etc. A person you are very comfortable with and trust that has experienced psychedelics would be the ideal candidate. I know this isn't always possible but please take caution where you can.