We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is this machine any good? Options

seaofpeace
#1 Posted : 5/9/2015 4:11:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hallo everyone,
I was just wondering what some of you might think of this contraption I made.

I am not sure if the steel wool is dense or not dense enough.

Improvements?
seaofpeace attached the following image(s):
SANY0032.JPG (2,417kb) downloaded 151 time(s).
SANY0033.JPG (2,309kb) downloaded 150 time(s).
SANY0036.JPG (2,509kb) downloaded 150 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Sandgrease
#2 Posted : 5/9/2015 7:55:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Looks intense. I prefer enhanced leaf to crystal but there's nothing like the taste and smell of DMT in its raw form.

oversoul1919
#3 Posted : 5/9/2015 8:02:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It looks good. That mesh shouldn't be too dense, otherwise vaporization will be pain in the a**. Too dense mesh means more difficult inhalation, and you want you're spice vapor to be flowing smoothly.

seaofpeace
#4 Posted : 5/9/2015 10:42:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I went a bit further with electric sheep changa. Changa is the way to go. But yeah I really want to get further with dmt fb.

I might try to use a less dense mesh. I tested it out by just inhaling the old DMT in it. I think I am kinda getting how to properly apply heat without burning anything. really never touch the glass or mesh I guess.

anybody can link me some teks for DETAILED step by step guides to VAPE with a machine?

I only could gather a lot of different information (often conflicting) when it comes to proper use of the machine.

I still am not sure what the best way to go is.

Gages
#5 Posted : 8/1/2015 9:51:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I cant see your pipe but i would help if i could!

seaofpeace
#6 Posted : 8/1/2015 9:54:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Gages wrote:
I cant see your pipe but i would help if i could!

you can't? I can see it. Have you tried a different internet browser?

thanks though Smile

null24
#7 Posted : 8/1/2015 7:06:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Sandgrease wrote:
Looks intense. I prefer enhanced leaf to crystal but there's nothing like the taste and smell of DMT in its raw form.

I'm with ya there. I've recently been able to avail myself of the use of a GVG with xtal acacia extract, and while it's really awesome from am empirical standpoint to be able to measure a dose and know without doubt that what one of experiencing is the effect of that weighed dose therefore allowing for structured experimentation, i still prefer the reliable breakthrough of enhanced leaf.

Of course, we are still perfecting our smoalking technique. I also find it pretty cool that there's no taste or real sensation of inhaling something with a GVG- which, as i understand it, would be similar in effect to your 'machine',OP, since it uses a similar method of shielding the flame from the majik. Please keep us informed as to its efficacy, as the GVG has traveled with its keeper to a southerly latitude, and is currently inaccessible to this pile o spice.

And we have guests coming over tonight, lol.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

seaofpeace
#8 Posted : 8/1/2015 11:26:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
Sandgrease wrote:

I'm with ya there. I've recently been able to avail myself of the use of a GVG with xtal acacia extract, and while it's really awesome from am empirical standpoint to be able to measure a dose and know without doubt that what one of experiencing is the effect of that weighed dose therefore allowing for structured experimentation, i still prefer the reliable breakthrough of enhanced leaf.

Of course, we are still perfecting our smoalking technique. I also find it pretty cool that there's no taste or real sensation of inhaling something with a GVG- which, as i understand it, would be similar in effect to your 'machine',OP, since it uses a similar method of shielding the flame from the majik. Please keep us informed as to its efficacy, as the GVG has traveled with its keeper to a southerly latitude, and is currently inaccessible to this pile o spice.

And we have guests coming over tonight, lol.

I would love to try the GVG null but I might have found something with equal efficiency.

For me the best way to vape DMT (yet) is the use of the Vaponic vaporizer attached to a small regular bong (with no water). No lighter fumes and no taste. It works completely on convection so the magjik really is totally save. It worked so good. I just scraped a little bit of the pan I extracted with (must have been no way more then 30mg) and it catapulted me into something I will never forget. The whole thing only costed me less then a third I would need to pay for a GVG. I consider myself still a novice but I think I am getting to a longer breakthrough by loading that thing up. It works way easier for me then with he machine but its all practice with the machine I guess.
seaofpeace attached the following image(s):
SANY0021.JPG (1,468kb) downloaded 46 time(s).

seaofpeace
#9 Posted : 8/1/2015 11:38:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

And yeah some fresh Blue Lotus Enhanced Leaf is waiting for me in the fridge. When I feel the call again... Pleased