We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
So that was Changa. Options

bongo264
#1 Posted : 7/29/2015 4:47:45 PM

Lost puppy

I have been at this for a couple of years. Mostly acquired spice from a good friend who was extracting himself.

About a year ago I started extracting my own. Wow what a difference when you do the work yourself.

Anyway to the point. Last year using Syrian rue I made what I thought was crude harmaline freebase. I mixed 1/3 harm to DMT on purple lotus flower. My wife and another couple went camping and as the dark came on and the night was still we passed the "Changa" around the camp fire. It was magical but not too different from my GVG.

Fast forward to last weekend. Did another harm extract and it ws a lot lighter (used a different tek). Extracted some fresh spice and did the same m ratio (also used methanol as solvent for goodies same as last time) of spice harm and purple lotus. Let set for 48 hrs under small computer fan. A little long but I was in no hurry.

Anyway the wife was studying in bed room and I thought why not Now!

So I loaded a bowl and hit it not too hard. Bam serious effect! I thought this will be an easy breakthrough time. So I hit nice and long this time. Damn can hardly see the pipe. Manage another long slow deep hit(I don't know how I did it).

Boom! The usual sound and fractals that starts things. Then I was free out amongst the stars. No trippy designs. I was seeing planets stars and could effortlessly move and be anywhere. Things were so clear and well normal (for flying through space). There were also things I can't describe of course. Different elders pointed me in different directions. It did seem to last a little longer and that had not happened before.

I guess my point is that the first time I did not extract harm freebase. REAL CHANGA IS MY THANG NOW! What a difference what ease getting there. I will be making more this weekend!

This was special!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

TGO
#2 Posted : 7/29/2015 4:57:30 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

bongo264 wrote:
Things were so clear and well normal (for flying through space).

Laughing

That part cracked me up! Smile I am glad to hear you have been turned on to changa! It really is mesmerizing! Have you tried changa out of a bong? Big grin

Thanks for sharing!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Firemetal420
#3 Posted : 7/29/2015 5:07:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know exactly how you feel changa was a game changer for me too, not to diminish the amazing experiences I had with pure fb but I could never get the technique down well enough to get my whole dose. As soon as I made my first changa I was completely sold. I recommend trying some caapi with it, ime it brings it's own distinct spirit to the experience Thumbs up

Happy Traveling Smile Smile
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever

sleepermustawaken
#4 Posted : 7/31/2015 1:12:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow sounds like an awesome experience amongst the stars. Was that also in your Glass Vapor Genie?