We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Telepathy Options

BundleflowerPower
#41 Posted : 7/30/2015 1:20:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I tend to agree that everything we experience is happening within us

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

tseuq
#42 Posted : 7/30/2015 1:32:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Offtopic:

I didn't read the previous postings poperly, but...

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
...after all, the brain was designed to use alkaloids and neurotransmitters.

Source: Welcome to the DMT-Nexus » WELCOME AREA (new members can post here) » Welcome discussion » Telepathy » #21 https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/d...&m=298170#post298170

seems to be only a part of reality, due to the observation that "our" cells operate both chemically and electrically (respectively electromagnetically).

tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

Complexity
#43 Posted : 7/30/2015 8:23:55 PM

Being & Becoming

In "Return To the Brain of Eden" it's reported that Australian Aborigine and African Bushmen claim to be able to communicate telepathycally.
There's also reported an experiment similiar to the one discussed by Global, but without the Faraday's cage (just two people sitting in the same room meditating, and an EEG showed synchronized brainwaves).

By the way telepathy isn't the main theme of the book.
My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists. - Nikola Tesla

Psychelectric
#44 Posted : 7/30/2015 11:30:49 PM

Curiouser and curiouser

If we called telepathy, intuition and rapport I think we might be talking about the same thing. I believe in telepathy I just don't call it that, unless I'm being poetic.
"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here’s Tom with the weather."

Lumpy Nutz
#45 Posted : 8/1/2015 10:37:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I had a VERY similar experience with p cubes. Me and GF took maybe an 8th dry each. And during the peak we became telepathic. I would know when she was going say something, was about to stand up, do something, etc. We were both lying on the bed having conversations without saying a word.
The most amazing part we were lying on the bed, eyes closed, not talking. I was hearing the song "46 and 2" by Tool in my head, very clearly, and right as the song hit the instrumental part towards the end she said out loud, "this is the part of the song where it gets heavy isnt it?". I instantly got goosebumps and asked, "what song?", and she said "that one Tool song." She doesnt even really listen to Tool either!
This experience was proof to me that humans are telepathic beings but because of our mind numbing society we live in most of us have lost our ability to receive this information through out antenna/third eye. Bit it is in us all! You just have to look inward and open it up.

Ryusaki
#46 Posted : 8/2/2015 3:09:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Transmittion of visualisation works too.
I was once on shrooms and with a friend (he was sober), we played a little game, i was to visualize something, while he stared at me and tried to get my vision.
I thought about a rainbow colored snake moving in spiral form, which was promptly transmitted as he jumped back with a shocked look in his face.
He told me he saw exactly was i was visualising, a colorful snake jumping in his face, coming from the area of my third eye, moving in a spiral. Shocked

We tried again, but without success. The difference to the first one seems clear, we did it without an expectet result the first time and it worked flawless, afterwards we had some expectations.

Also, the whole thing was strange, i ate the shrooms but stayed sober and clear, while my buddy was kind of tripping, he saw my aura and shit... Confused

PREV123