We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
howto: Conference (London, December) Options

Bancopuma
#1 Posted : 7/30/2015 4:37:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WAYS TO CHANGE THE WORLD

http://www.howtoacademy....205c-e0ee477b6a-55033521

"Now in its second year the How To Academy Conference on “ How To Change the World” will be held on the 1st December 2015 at the Royal Institution. Limited availability Earlybird tickets are priced at £95 inc Vat.

Themes covered will include: The Future in 15 years, Driverless Vehicles, Bioinformatics, Hunting for Alien Life, Fixing a Broken Heart , Quantum Materials, Psychedelic Drugs, Fusion Energy, Living to 100, Technology at Work:The Future of Employment, Bio-Inspired Quantum Technologies, Fighting Cancer with Algae, Artificial Intelligence and Transhumanism.

Moderated by Matthew Taylor, the Chief Executive of the RSA, it will feature 14 world class scientists and technologists from the Oxford Martin School, Cambridge University, Imperial College and the Weizmann Institute, with a keynote talk on the Future by Professor Ian Goldin from the Oxford Martin School."

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Macre
#2 Posted : 7/30/2015 7:22:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good find mate, might give this one a go. Good mix of topics.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

Bancopuma
#3 Posted : 7/30/2015 9:19:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey dude, yeah it looks great I think, I like the eclectic mix of topics. I'll be in Ethiopia on fieldwork at the time, otherwise I'd definitely be there.

Peace n' blissings

Banco