We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello from East Coast US Options

Errly Bird
#1 Posted : 7/30/2015 5:01:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone. It is nice to be here. I have been in the chat for a while and met tons of great people here. A bit about myself, I am 22 years old. I live a quiet life in a small area. Since I was 12 I have always questioned life, and where we come from, and where we go after. It has made me "different" than others. I was always ready to do whatever I could to see things differently. I recently lost someone I thought I would spend my life with. And it has boosted my journey to find answers. I know I will maybe never find them. But what I do know is that this place allows me to talk to other open minded people, who don't judge, and only want to help and love others. And that's what I'm all about. I don't know what I'm supposed to say in here. So if there is anything you want to know about me further, just ask. Or come talk to me in the chat Smile Love to anyone out there.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Doc Buxin
#2 Posted : 7/30/2015 7:05:00 PM

Pay No Mind

Errly Bird wrote:
...And it has boosted my journey to find answers. I know I will maybe never find them...

To know & admit that you may never find answers is an awfully mature, wise thing to state for a 22 year old...I have a feeling you'll fit in here quite well Errly.

So welcome to the nexus!

Be sure if you haven't, to read the ATTITUDE section & keep with the rules of this place & you'll be fine.

Peace.Smile
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Errly Bird
#3 Posted : 8/2/2015 7:08:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Doc. I feel welcomed by everyone here I meet. I will be sure to check out the attitude section.

Orion
#4 Posted : 8/5/2015 12:03:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Taking something difficult and having it inspire you to explore is a very healthy attitude, welcome aboard Thumbs up
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Errly Bird
#5 Posted : 8/5/2015 4:37:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Orion. It is nice to be here.