We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV910111213NEXT»
ACRB TEK 100g "PICS" (Newbie Friendly) Options

Earthwalker
#201 Posted : 7/28/2015 4:22:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice results firemetal420 ,, here is some naps that have been sitting for 1 hour after doing the miniab you'll notice how clean clear but white like milk , so it free from the yellowing that usually occurs without performing get the clean up steps
Delete reason
Earthwalker attached the following image(s):
image.jpg (1,153kb) downloaded 821 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

null24
#202 Posted : 7/29/2015 1:59:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Firemetal420 wrote:
Just wanted to post my latest and IMO my best results yet Cool this is from 150g acrb and it came out to 2.994g. I did two freeze thaws just because I felt like being extra thorough and I was exceedingly careful in every aspect. Thank you cyb and Earthwalker for this tek as it was a revelation for me in apparent purity and yield.

Wow, thanks for setting the bar, that right there is my goal. Below is my last yield, without back salt, from 125g ACRB. This orange/gold spice is potent, so we didn't clean it, but those are so pretty...
null24 attached the following image(s):
20150722_202912.jpg (4,825kb) downloaded 796 time(s).
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Firemetal420
#203 Posted : 7/29/2015 4:34:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Earthwalker wrote:
Very nice results firemetal420 ,, here is some naps that have been sitting for 1 hour after doing the miniab you'll notice how clean clear but white like milk , so it free from the yellowing that usually occurs without performing get the clean up steps
Delete reason

Nice, I love seeing that clean cloudiness.... although mine doesn't usually get cloudy until I put it in the fridge for whatever reason. This is my latest yield on 104.36g of acrb I powdered myself, I could barely believe my eyes when I saw the scale Big grin not sure how visible the readout is but it says 2.510g. Thankfully I had the foresight to get a good amount of this same material, and I am definitely going to be powdering my own bark from now on Thumbs up
Firemetal420 attached the following image(s):
2015-07-29 08.36.08.jpg (3,529kb) downloaded 817 time(s).
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever

TGO
#204 Posted : 7/29/2015 5:12:13 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

^^^ Drool

Holy cow! That is beautiful!

Thumbs up Thumbs up
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

null24
#205 Posted : 7/29/2015 5:31:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I didn't apply a back salt to that latest yield, but it seems like this tek is breaking the 2% pretty reliably.Thumbs up
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Firemetal420
#206 Posted : 7/29/2015 5:50:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
I didn't apply a back salt to that latest yield, but it seems like this tek is breaking the 2% pretty reliably.Thumbs up

I agree... Ime as long as your starting material is good this tek will get most if not all the spice contained within as long as no shortcuts are taken. I did 7 pulls on my basic soup just to be extra thorough and then 6 pulls off of my mini a/b
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever

Firemetal420
#207 Posted : 7/29/2015 5:59:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
Firemetal420 wrote:
Just wanted to post my latest and IMO my best results yet Cool this is from 150g acrb and it came out to 2.994g. I did two freeze thaws just because I felt like being extra thorough and I was exceedingly careful in every aspect. Thank you cyb and Earthwalker for this tek as it was a revelation for me in apparent purity and yield.

Wow, thanks for setting the bar, that right there is my goal. Below is my last yield, without back salt, from 125g ACRB. This orange/gold spice is potent, so we didn't clean it, but those are so pretty...

Thank you for your kind words Smile
Lately I have actually been thinking of doing an extraction without a cleanup to get some yellow goodness... my first experiences were all with yellow spice and it really had a warm/comfortable and welcoming spirit to it that I had let myself forget about. Plus whenever I do freeze thaws on my material the pulls come out only very slightly yellow anyways... not sure why that is but I'm not complaining, lol Laughing Smile

null24
#208 Posted : 7/30/2015 12:51:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm curious about tryptamine content in regards to time of year it's harvested and if that has something to do with these beautiful yields. Are they higher in Summer?
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Firemetal420
#209 Posted : 7/30/2015 2:46:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
I'm curious about tryptamine content in regards to time of year it's harvested and if that has something to do with these beautiful yields. Are they higher in Summer?

I have read others say that they think the tryptamine content is higher in summer and looking at my own yields that seems to be the case as far as I can tell... although that is far from definitive of course

Earthwalker
#210 Posted : 7/30/2015 5:43:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:

Yes I've been using the REMOVED now with great results but the last 2 months has seen a slump in yield but I'm going to get some hole chunks and see what that yields I'm hopping for some better numbers ...

Metanoia
#211 Posted : 7/30/2015 6:43:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Earthwalker wrote:
null24 wrote:

Yes I've been using the REMOVED now with great results but the last 2 months has seen a slump in yield but I'm going to get some hole chunks and see what that yields I'm hopping for some better numbers ...

I've definitely had better yields with the whole bark that I had to process myself. The batch I have now gave a hefty 1.8% yield Thumbs up

Bdevall158
#212 Posted : 8/4/2015 11:52:13 PM

Mind Wanderer

I think i may have gotten a bit of moisture inside my pyrex during the freezer stage, i used saran wrap instead of just using a zipper seal bag and definatley saw the seal lift during re arrangment in the freeezer. It looked as though i had a great yeild, but as the naphtha was drained and air dried the crystals mostly all sort of dissolved but stayed in place. Ive just got it siting ion front of the fan now, but i have a feeling it wont just recrystalize once the water evaps. Can anyone tell me what i ought to do from here, please and thank you Thumbs up
LOVE & LIGHT

Firemetal420
#213 Posted : 8/5/2015 6:20:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bdevall158 wrote:
I think i may have gotten a bit of moisture inside my pyrex during the freezer stage, i used saran wrap instead of just using a zipper seal bag and definatley saw the seal lift during re arrangment in the freeezer. It looked as though i had a great yeild, but as the naphtha was drained and air dried the crystals mostly all sort of dissolved but stayed in place. Ive just got it siting ion front of the fan now, but i have a feeling it wont just recrystalize once the water evaps. Can anyone tell me what i ought to do from here, please and thank you Thumbs up

Easy fix... just let it dry out completely and if the result is not what you want then just do a re-x, they should be pretty in no time Smile Thumbs up

Bdevall158
#214 Posted : 8/5/2015 5:36:11 PM

Mind Wanderer

Gracias amigo! ! Hoped it would be to much of a doozie.
LOVE & LIGHT

Rocket3476stz
#215 Posted : 8/15/2015 12:36:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very very nice and well done. I use ACRB. It's easiest for me to get. But it does have the problems with fats. Which your method solves. I'll have to try it on my next extraction. Thank You very much for all your work and sharing this with us.

Peace, Rocket

Rocket3476stz
#216 Posted : 8/15/2015 1:05:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Through a mistake I ended up with a lot of fats in my last STB ACRB extract. I noticed the fats have a lovely delicate aroma. I wonder if I could salvage the fats for that scent and use it to make soap. I'd also wonder if there's a way to extract and use the color as dye after the sludge is exhausted. Anyone else ever thought of that or tried it?

Rocket

Rocket3476stz
#217 Posted : 8/15/2015 1:06:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Through a mistake I ended up with a lot of fats in my last STB ACRB extract. I noticed the fats have a lovely delicate aroma. I wonder if I could salvage the fats for that scent and use it to make soap. I'd also wonder if there's a way to extract and use the color as dye after the sludge is exhausted. Anyone else ever thought of that or tried it?

Rocket

FLeP
#218 Posted : 8/15/2015 2:00:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been wondering about the dye/soap thing for my mhrb soup that's been depleted but I usually lose a lot of solvent in the mix and doubt it would be good for anything.

Rocket3476stz
#219 Posted : 9/10/2015 9:49:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Doing this extract for the firtst time instead of the usual STB. GOotta try something new to grow in my knowledge. How cool should it be before doing the hot napthalene pulls?

Peace, RocketCool

DansMaTete
#220 Posted : 9/10/2015 2:00:56 PM

[insert something smart/deep here]

Pull when the soup is at 40 - 45 °C, and no need to warm naphta.
« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

«PREV910111213NEXT»