We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dreams Subforum? Options

idtravlr
#1 Posted : 7/5/2009 11:13:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Would it be valuable to have a "Dreams" subforum on this site? I personally think it would be a very cool way for us to share the wacky and bizarre experience we have while in REM land! Anyone else like this idea?

To take it a step further maybe members could even have the option to keep and maintain a dream journal under this forum...?

Peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 7/5/2009 11:39:57 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

I'm not sure yet about such a subforum. In the mean time I suggest you to post your dreams in the DMT Experiences part off the forum and put '[DREAM]' at the beginning of the subject of your topic like '[DREAM] A thousand balistix'.