We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Why hello! Options

Valmorphanize
#1 Posted : 7/30/2015 6:01:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus! Its been about 4 years since I have visited this site and I am very impressed at how much it has evolved, I even had to wait until the weekend to get a login (crazy!). Wink

Like most on here, psychedelics have changed my life in ways I could've never imagined. They are the reason I am in school studying the things I am. I had some experiences with DMT back in 2011/12 but never really got the full break through into hyperspace, and I was totally ok with that. Im more of a fan of Lucy and the mush as it is but recently I have been thinking about it a lot and feel the want to orient myself with Mr. Deemster to the full extent.

Had a friend point me towards Q21Q21's fluffy white fun fest and I'm looking forward to doing my first extraction in 4 years. Still trying to find a REMOVED of MHRB powder but as soon as that happens its on!

I am very excited and nervous to be taking this path and just wanted to shout out to all you awesome peeps!
I'm you?
No, your me.
Who's me?
You!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

BundleflowerPower
#2 Posted : 7/30/2015 1:26:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus, it is a pretty amazing community, one of a kind for sure.

TGO
#3 Posted : 7/30/2015 1:32:26 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

Good luck with your extraction! Be sure to check out the FAQ and the ATTITUDE PAGE to get a sense for how things work around here! Also, don't be afraid to ask questions if need be! Very happy

Have a nice day!

-The Grateful One-
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

BundleflowerPower
#4 Posted : 7/30/2015 2:43:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

And that's my favorite thing about the nexus, the attitude