We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MHRB Extraction First Time Options

spoon
#1 Posted : 7/30/2015 8:12:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Not sure how to start this exactly, but I have been aware of DMT for a while now and have only recently decided I want to do it.

I signed up a few days ago and have been searching the forums a bit, and in addition, looking elsewhere on the web briefly.

So far what I've decided I want to do is try to extract DMT from MHRB using noman's tek. Now, onto my question; given the bright orange text indicating the rules I will refrain from asking for direct answers and instead only indirect generalizations.

I am from Canada, and due to pretty much spontaneous physical health issues that occured a few years back I've been living pretty isolated and have lost touch with all of my old high school drug buddies that may have been able to help me out.

REMOVED

As you can imagine when I found out how easy DMT extraction was I got rather excited, only to find out that the main ingredients legalities are questionable at best Sad I'm trying to figure out the path of least risk.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TGO
#2 Posted : 7/30/2015 1:43:24 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hello there!

I hate to rain on your parade, man I really do, but there is absolutely No discussion on selling, buying, sourcing, acquiring, pricing, trading, mentioning pending deliveries or smuggling of drugs.

Basically, you will just have to go about this process yourself! The Traveler (DMT Nexus Administrator) recently put up a post where he was ready to suspend people on site for breaking this rule. I would really hate to see that happen to anyone, especially to anyone who may have good intentions.

Here is a quote from that thread:

The Traveler wrote:
I am bumping this since lately I see several posts a day where people talk about buying/selling/sourcing in some form, this highly disappoints me.

This post is a reminder to all that this is not allowed in any way possible. You just HAVE your substance and you CANNOT talk about it in any way how you got that.

No discussion on selling, buying, sourcing, acquiring, pricing, trading, mentioning pending deliveries or smuggling of drugs

SUSPEND ON SIGHT

Due to this now regular breaking of this important rule I am forced to suspend anyone who breaks this rule to make sure this will not get out of hand.

There is no excuse for not being aware about this rule. If you are a full member then you should know this for a long time and as a new member the message of not buying/selling/sourcing is clearly shown with each post you make.

I feel really bad that I have to enforce this. Thumbs down

The Traveler

But besides that, welcome to the Nexus, Spoon!

Have a nice day!

-The Grateful One-
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Wolfnippletip
#3 Posted : 7/30/2015 2:27:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, Spoon! The Grateful One is correct. That discussion isn't allowed, for a bunch of really good reasons, but you sure aren't the only one with those types of questions.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

DeltaSpice
#4 Posted : 7/31/2015 9:16:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi and welcome,
Anything is possible with enough determination. You'll get thereVery happy