We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hyperspace Sports Fail/Vaporizer Success Options

FLeP
#1 Posted : 7/30/2015 3:13:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys. This is my second sub-breakthrough and my first experience report on the Nexus. All my other doses I would consider threshold even though they were quite strong in their own right (hazy visuals.)

Since I'm an American I wanted to find a way to dose spice nice, simple and easy. The new vape scene seemed like it fit this criteria so I purchased an eLeaf iStick battery and the Atlantis Aspire subtank that came recommended by several people on a well known thread around here. I mixed .75 grams into 1.5 ml of 0 nicotine menthol PG/VG mix and dumped it into my tank. After a couple test runs I knew my mix worked but not how well it worked. Time to try an extended flight.

First I smoked half a joint of changa mixed with mullein and when I started to get a nice aya buzz on I took a small 2 second toke off the vaporizer. I thought, that's not going to do it and proceeded to fill my lungs with vapor. I did not go for a third hit as I am still working up my doses.

HD puple, pink, and blue latticework was found morphing and shifting behind my eyelids. This soon gave way to floating down a hallway behind a white orb that was covered in constantly shifting logos for things like hyperspace wonderbread and what not. I followed the glowing sphere into a field with walls about four feet high with signs that had more shifting logos. This experience was very different from my first sub-breakthrough in which I immediately met a trickster guide entity upon entering and was shown visions and told things about myself and what I needed to do. This was more like wandering into an empty hyperspace sports field. Me and the sphere just floated along until resting (how vivid!!) on something and I just sat there mesmerized until the hallucination faded to visions.

I think I was supposed to play with the sphere but I just sat there! All in all I would not call this a disappointing experience but it really looks like it when you compare it to the other trip reports out there. This was much different than my last true jump into hyperspace and has me excited to see what else this amazing molecule has to offer.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TGO
#2 Posted : 7/30/2015 1:56:36 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Sounds like a beautiful experience to me! I wonder what would have happened if you had played with the orb...? Very happy

Thanks for sharing!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish