We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
"Heroic dose" Options

oversoul1919
#1 Posted : 5/31/2015 4:50:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would like to get the most intense experience as one can get on pharma. What dosage would you recommend? Is 400-500 mg of DMT and 200 mg of harmalas enough?

Don't worry, I know that such a dose can easily get out of control, and I have very experienced sitter in such case.

Thanks in advance.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

3rdI
#2 Posted : 5/31/2015 6:29:18 PM

veni, vidi, spici

work you're way up, don't just eat half a gram of DMT, thats ridiculous. no one can give you an amount thats strong for you as we dont know what effects you.

the strongest experience you can get you wont be able to handle, nobody will, you will just mess your self up, a sitter will be able to do nothing when your rolling around screaming on the floor like some ones torturing you for several hours, you will end up in hospital doing yourself and the community a massive disservice.

it is a bad idea, to jump into these waters, build up to it.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

oversoul1919
#3 Posted : 5/31/2015 6:34:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

3rdI wrote:
work you're way up, don't just eat half a gram of DMT, thats ridiculous. no one can give you an amount thats strong for you as we dont know what effects you.

the strongest experience you can get you wont be able to handle, nobody will, you will just mess your self up, a sitter will be able to do nothing when your rolling around screaming on the floor like some ones torturing you for several hours, you will end up in hospital doing yourself and the community a massive disservice.

After what happened to me on vaped last night, you might be right. I can't even imagine how would that look like for ~3 hours.

Thanks for the advice.

#4 Posted : 5/31/2015 6:42:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

3rdI wrote:

The Traveler
#5 Posted : 5/31/2015 9:13:30 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Also there is not much 'heroic' about taking a large dose. Any monkey can grab a kilo of DMT and start munching it like candy, I would not call that monkey heroic.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

oversoul1919
#6 Posted : 5/31/2015 9:36:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
Also there is not much 'heroic' about taking a large dose. Any monkey can grab a kilo of DMT and start munching it like candy, I would not call that monkey heroic.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

I chuckled.

You're right everyone, Smile.

Jees
#7 Posted : 6/1/2015 7:03:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

oversoul1919 wrote:
I would like to get the most intense experience as one can get on pharma...
Which parameters promote aimed depth on any dose is hard to nail down, like it has it's own agenda sometimes. Dose is not a reliable factor.

I put 2 cents in with the analog of a key-hole trough which one get dragged to the other side:
When one is energetic wise flexible the process is fairly swift without overly transition frictions, resulting unexpected depth on arriving the other side.

When one is less energetic flexible at times, the dragging trough the hole becomes a real intense squeezing process, very intense for sure, but this does not relate, perhaps works opposite, to success in reaching the other sides depth.
Adding raw drag power (higher dose) will feed friction effects mainly, which can become an issue of hurt. Even when you do reach the other side in such case you'll arrive there in a tortured modus, not much of a way to present yourself there.

Getting flexible, experience-knowledge of the process involved, works as grease for the transition. I won't claim uphigh dose never works, but IME it's a gamble with as much uphigh chances of strictly hurt. Guess how I know.
Take care Love

GoldenEye
#8 Posted : 7/28/2015 12:54:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lovely description!

Infectedstyle
#9 Posted : 7/28/2015 6:46:07 AM
I compulsively post from time to time

Thanks for tickling my brain folks` it's dmt receptors have been harmonized. As for sheer intensity it can suddenly hit you, yes. On vaped. I wish when THIS hit me that I was on pharma because it was too much to handle at the time but on retrospect, the things that I could have learned if this state lasted for hours is ... fuck.

I honestly think that ur okay on a heroic dose. As long as you take it like a true warrior spirit. Then ur a hero in my book. I think the doseage you describe is a little too much to start with though.

I'm a super noob with regards to DMT and maybe even entheogens in general but the last time I was tortured on DMT. Upon delving in again with another mindset the experience is significantly easier and more intense/useable/therapeutic/tangible. another fuck.. because that was also extremely intense in terms of horror. on a low dose.

So.. good luck?! Pleased

1ce
#10 Posted : 7/29/2015 4:33:49 PM

Communications-Security Analyst

Intense isn't always better. Sometimes I vape 50mg and I spend the first 2-3 minutes of the trip wishing I hadn't of done that.

Ryusaki
#11 Posted : 7/30/2015 12:26:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do it like the natives. Drink several nights in a row. It adds up.
Smudge, clean the space, create a ritual, smoke mapacho, sing, dance.