We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV3456NEXT
[IMPORTANT] No buying/selling/procuring, why? Options

shanedudddy2
#81 Posted : 5/8/2013 3:32:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

It seems as much lacking in said common sense as just walking into the middle of a randomly packed out bar ask shouting "ANYONE GOT ANY DRUGS!!"

Does anyone remember that scene from It`s always Sunny in Philidelphia (best show of all time)??
I temporarily uploaded the clip to Youtube, but it was pulled :/
Anyways, it`s the scene where Mac and Dee go to the country club, pretending to be high powered executives, then just pull out a bag of Oxy. "Anybody want any drugs?"

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

The Traveler
#82 Posted : 1/8/2014 8:23:30 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

And another bump.....

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Pandora
#83 Posted : 1/8/2014 8:51:07 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

This is SO important! I cannot stress it enough. Even though (ancient hx but still seriously LOL considering how we never do that and are so darned money stressed even with DMT, mescaline, LSD and pounds of weed in the apartment) someone here actually had the GALL to accuse ME of selling. Laughing Confused Stop

Do NOT participate in black or grey market commerce on EITHER end of things. Whenever possible, work within legality, work with plants, etc. If you need to move to a state where weed is legal, maybe start making some plans or start working to get a similar law passed in your state (Americans). Grow your own cactus. Work on long term plans to grow your own DMT plants, iboga, etc.

As soon as we choose to participate in black or grey market commerce we endanger our freedom and safety, the freedom and safety of our friends and loved ones, this site (yep once the bust comes they WILL take and check your computer), and our peace of mind.

When we grow plants ourselves or start with legal plant matter that authorities are not watching for, all of a sudden, the only fear (as long as discretion is practiced) we need worry about is our poor quaking (when I write our I mean MINE, Razz) egos saying, "Please, please don't kill me again!"
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

bindu
#84 Posted : 1/8/2014 11:15:27 PM

Gah, we should just snitch to law enforcement on people which try to sell.

After a couple of arrests the word will be out and noone would dare think of buying or selling on the nexus.

Enough with the love and understanding, get the stick!

Twisted Evil
blessed be all forms of intelligence

endlessness
#85 Posted : 1/9/2014 12:36:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Snitching is no good, it doesn`t solve anything, just gives energy to an unfair broken system we don`t want to encourage.

But yes to the messages in this thread regarding no buying talk Smile

#86 Posted : 1/9/2014 1:09:27 AM

Game Master

[quote=shanedudddy2]
Quote:

Does anyone remember that scene from It`s always Sunny in Philidelphia (best show of all time)??
I temporarily uploaded the clip to Youtube, but it was pulled :/
Anyways, it`s the scene where Mac and Dee go to the country club, pretending to be high powered executives, then just pull out a bag of Oxy. "Anybody want any drugs?"

The actual quote is, "Who wants to buy some drugs?" Great show.
112233 attached the following image(s):
image.jpg (30kb) downloaded 529 time(s).
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
---David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

#87 Posted : 1/9/2014 1:11:26 AM

Game Master

bindu wrote:
Gah, we should just snitch to law enforcement on people which try to sell.

After a couple of arrests the word will be out and noone would dare think of buying or selling on the nexus.

Enough with the love and understanding, get the stick!

Twisted Evil

That's a terrible idea. You want to send people to prison, huh? No no no, you miss the point.
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
---David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

wearepeople
#88 Posted : 1/22/2014 3:12:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bumping this thread after seeing a few mod edits around the forum.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE have regards for this rule!

This community means a lot to me and many other people. Let's be safe, smart, conscious and act accordingly.

Thank you,
Wap
+ ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- DMT Nexus Research ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- +

wearepeople
#89 Posted : 1/30/2014 3:52:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bumptiy bump bump.

Here's the OP:

The Traveler wrote:
Hello all members of the DMT-Nexus.

At times I see people here getting upset when we state that we don't want to see anything about buying/selling. It seems that some people don't really understand WHY we have that very important rule and what the consequences will be when we don't enforce it, so let me explain:

When we start talking on the DMT-Nexus about buying/selling/procuring of any illegal substance we will attract the attention of law enforcement. Law enforcement, by law, is duty-bound to follow that law and use any means possible to stop us performing said activities. By 'any means' you can think about the following: analyzing connections to the DMT-Nexus server, pulling down the webserver that hosts the DMT-Nexus, analyzing the data on the pulled down server, arrest and prosecute me to the full extend of the law (this since I'm providing means for drug-trading if we actively allow talk about buying/selling).

If I get arrested and put to jail then that will mean the very end of the DMT-Nexus!

So because of this you can bet that I and the moderators will do ANYTHING to stop people from talking about buying/selling. There are no gray lines here and anything even hinting of buying/selling will be stopped as soon as we see it, including the suspension of the person who is endangering the DMT-Nexus!

So please people, understand that we don't have these rules to annoy you, we have these rules to make sure we will stay and keep helping you with providing a platform to discuss DMT and other entheogens.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

+ ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- DMT Nexus Research ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- +

The Traveler
#90 Posted : 1/30/2014 4:18:03 PM

"No, seriously"

Thank you wap!

Kind regards,

The Traveler

cyb
#91 Posted : 4/30/2014 2:19:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

Bump for the Newcomers.
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

SnozzleBerry
#92 Posted : 2/1/2015 5:07:09 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

wearepeople wrote:
Bumptiy bump bump.

Here's the OP:

The Traveler wrote:

At times I see people here getting upset when we state that we don't want to see anything about buying/selling. It seems that some people don't really understand WHY we have that very important rule and what the consequences will be when we don't enforce it, so let me explain:

When we start talking on the DMT-Nexus about buying/selling/procuring of any illegal substance we will attract the attention of law enforcement. Law enforcement, by law, is duty-bound to follow that law and use any means possible to stop us performing said activities. By 'any means' you can think about the following: analyzing connections to the DMT-Nexus server, pulling down the webserver that hosts the DMT-Nexus, analyzing the data on the pulled down server, arrest and prosecute me to the full extend of the law (this since I'm providing means for drug-trading if we actively allow talk about buying/selling).

If I get arrested and put to jail then that will mean the very end of the DMT-Nexus!

So because of this you can bet that I and the moderators will do ANYTHING to stop people from talking about buying/selling. There are no gray lines here and anything even hinting of buying/selling will be stopped as soon as we see it, including the suspension of the person who is endangering the DMT-Nexus!

So please people, understand that we don't have these rules to annoy you, we have these rules to make sure we will stay and keep helping you with providing a platform to discuss DMT and other entheogens.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Bump
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Synkromystic
#93 Posted : 4/4/2015 1:02:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
wearepeople wrote:
Bumptiy bump bump.

Here's the OP:

The Traveler wrote:

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Bump

I completely agree with the rules about not buying and selling.....But shouldn't it be taken a step further? No talk of extracting. Because in my opinion ( and the laws), most of the time manufacturing a schedule 1 substance carries a much harsher penalty than selling does.

So I don't want to ''ruffle any feathers'', but if The Traveler was/is as risk for promoting selling, wouldn't he be at even more risk for facilitating the promotion of manufacture of multiple schedule 1 substances?

Is it time to prohibit talk of extraction?

pitubo
#94 Posted : 4/4/2015 1:22:58 AM

dysfunctional word machine

Only small scale extractions for personal use are allowed for discussion. The key phrase is personal use.

Synkromystic
#95 Posted : 4/4/2015 1:47:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

pitubo wrote:
Only small scale extractions for personal use are allowed for discussion. The key phrase is personal use.

Manufacturing a schedule 1 substance for personal use still carries very heavy penalties, so facilitating the promotion of the manufacture of schedule 1 substances is still something to be concerned about, especially if The Traveler is already concerned about buying/selling.

I personally feel that the extraction talk and extraction sections should be kept separate from the main site, and that only members that have proved themselves to be respectable, intelligent individuals (maybe partially with a questionnaire...lol Pleased )should be allowed to access those areas with extraction information. I do realize that this brings up some potential problems....because i'm sure there are numerous dmt extraction sites out there that dont offer the expertise that the nexus does, and we want people to be taught the proper ways to do it. But on the other hand, anybody can gain access here to the extraction information, and do with it what they will. And I know many here on the nexus want to keep dmt as low key as possible (AND RIGHTLY SO!), so just giving the information to anybody could be seen as being reckless.

SnozzleBerry
#96 Posted : 4/4/2015 2:06:01 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Two words:

Harm Reduction

Safe teks and discussion means less extractions going awry and presenting risks to the people performing them.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

MaNoMaNoM
#97 Posted : 4/4/2015 4:42:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There is a feature on shroomery where the chemistry and pharmacology forum only appear
after a certain amount of posts and time. Maybe try something similar with extraction sec?
idk extraction section is what attracted me here, and then i noticed all the great people!
(so i have to report someones selling syrian rue and tickets i unfortunately can't afford)
Laughing
Tickets
Psymposia 2015: Envisioning a Post Prohibition World | April 17-19 | Amherst, MA
http://www.psymposia.com/tickets

www.rueshop.com
Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!
www.rueshop.com

*ALL WAYS WITH LOVE

SnozzleBerry
#98 Posted : 4/4/2015 2:49:48 PM

omnia sunt communia!

MaNoMaNoM wrote:
There is a feature on shroomery where the chemistry and pharmacology forum only appear
after a certain amount of posts and time. Maybe try something similar with extraction sec?

Again

SnozzleBerry wrote:
Two words:

Harm Reduction

Safe teks and discussion means less extractions going awry and presenting risks to the people performing them.

If nonmembers can't read the teks and related discussions, they are more likely to engage in potentially unsafe behavior.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
גם זה יעבור

The Traveler
#99 Posted : 7/28/2015 10:52:32 PM

"No, seriously"

I am bumping this since lately I see several posts a day where people talk about buying/selling/sourcing in some form, this highly disappoints me.

This post is a reminder to all that this is not allowed in any way possible. You just HAVE your substance and you CANNOT talk about it in any way how you got that.

No discussion on selling, buying, sourcing, acquiring, pricing, trading, mentioning pending deliveries or smuggling of drugs

SUSPEND ON SIGHT

Due to this now regular breaking of this important rule I am forced to suspend anyone who breaks this rule to make sure this will not get out of hand.

There is no excuse for not being aware about this rule. If you are a full member then you should know this for a long time and as a new member the message of not buying/selling/sourcing is clearly shown with each post you make.

I feel really bad that I have to enforce this. Thumbs down

The Traveler

The Traveler
#100 Posted : 8/4/2016 3:00:41 PM

"No, seriously"

And another bump so we all know were we at here.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

«PREV3456NEXT