We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Large object near sun? Options

۩
#1 Posted : 7/4/2009 3:24:16 AM

This is a cool video...I wonder what that object is?
I assumed it was venus, no? Someone posted this elsewhere alluding to it being mysterious, so I thought I would share to see what you all thought.

http://stereo-ssc.nascom...d_20090703_cor2_512.mpg

Whatever it is gets blasted by a solar flare.Cool

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Spock's Brain
#2 Posted : 7/4/2009 4:49:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's PLANETX passing around the opposite side of the SUN, PLANETX APPROACHES!!!

You can see that it's a larger spherical object, as in larger than the part of it that's illuminated if you look closely.

Maybe that's why the ANNUNAKI's needed some gold to build a shield for their atmosphere?
"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."

MagikVenom
#3 Posted : 7/5/2009 12:44:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Spock's Brain wrote:
It's PLANETX passing around the opposite side of the SUN, PLANETX APPROACHES!!!

You can see that it's a larger spherical object, as in larger than the part of it that's illuminated if you look closely.

Maybe that's why the ANNUNAKI's needed some gold to build a shield for their atmosphere?

Maybe but gold is very heavy and has a relitively low melting point. And besides most reptiles cant until move very fast with body temps below 85f and since they canot regulate there own body temp the reptiles from planet X is a bunch of CRAP

How do I know My 12 foot boa told me last night and since he is a REAL reptile and not a imaginary one I BELEIVE HIM and yes I say him. I probed his double scaly hemi penis my self.

I also know we evolved from reptiles because my other friend who is a female python still has remants of her hip bone exposed out side her beatuful checker board scales just below her anus. And she told me she thinks David Icke is full of CRAP and needs money because he is no longer creidiable as a news reporter.

Please do not be angry with my friends the reptiles as they are intitled to there views as well.

sincerly and respectfully

M.V.
and his REPTILE friends yes THE REAL REPTILES not the imanginary ones in your mind that are really YOU. EDIT and me

PS maybe I should start a new thread in the science section since the knowkledge my reptile friends told me can be PROVEN BY SCIENCE also they are very sensitive to nictone and booze here in the Tavern these toxins can easly kill them. A small pinch of tobacc in the mouth of a 25foot snake will kill it in 5min.

heheLaughing

psychosisdoses
#4 Posted : 7/5/2009 1:51:13 AM

Derek

A HERRING!!!!!!!!!
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

MagikVenom
#5 Posted : 7/5/2009 4:15:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

psychosisdoses wrote:
A HERRING!!!!!!!!!

O yea what colour is the herring I forgotLaughing

edit what the hell are those things they almost look like trash bags

and what is that stench I smell?