We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Questions about Jorkest's extraction Options

frequentflyer
#1 Posted : 6/28/2009 11:13:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, SWIM had a few questions about Jorkests excellent D-Limonene & Fumaric Acid extraction. ( http://www.dmt-nexus.me/...aspx?g=posts&t=4812 ). SWIM is happy with the process, but was wondering if it was possible to avoid from step 10 onwards and use a different freebase technique. SWIM heard that it could be possible to mix the pure dmt with a high percentage alcohol until dissolved, and then mix with whichever changa herb desired and wait for the alcohol evaporate? Or any other simpler methods for creating changa would be much appriciate by SWIM, thanks

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

balaganist
#2 Posted : 7/2/2009 12:00:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ron69's limonene tek also works well especially for making changa. the last batch I made I used Syzygypsy's suggestion of freebasing using 99% IPA (iso-propyl alcohol) and bypassing the final dehydrating of the freebase stage, soaking your herbs in the final seperated alcohol and leaving to dry.
The post is here: http://www.dmt-nexus.me/...s&m=55281#post55281

One drawback of this tek is that you cant weigh your DMT ! But - I just guessed it would be about 1%, and the changa I got from it is very good!!

I've been meaning to go through it again and write it all down in one place, but currently I'm trying out Jorkest's tek as a lot of people seem to be raving about it!

Good luck, safe journeying..
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

frequentflyer
#3 Posted : 7/4/2009 4:02:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your response, this seems a much simpler method. SWIMs only questions are when adding the sodium bicarbonate and iso, it doesnt specify how much to use? Is it basically as little as possible or the amount allowed by the container your mixing in? Also, how much sodium bicarbonate does SWIM mix with water to created the satured sodium bicarbonate solution?

balaganist
#4 Posted : 7/4/2009 4:24:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

frequentflyer wrote:
Thank you for your response, this seems a much simpler method. SWIMs only questions are when adding the sodium bicarbonate and iso, it doesnt specify how much to use? Is it basically as little as possible or the amount allowed by the container your mixing in? Also, how much sodium bicarbonate does SWIM mix with water to created the satured sodium bicarbonate solution?

I just guessed the amounts... also its sodium carbonate not bicarbonate.
I was not sure whether to mix the alcohol in with the water solution, or just pour it through.. ended up mixing it, it went cloudy and then seperated out; each time some of the alcohol and water solution would mix together, so I just repeated adding alcohol till there was no solution left. Not sure if this is the best way to do it, and it was a few weeks ago now so cant remember fully.

balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.