We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Noob question on Manske Options

tregar
#21 Posted : 7/25/2015 12:28:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sodium Carbonate 98% is known as "ph plus" by h** and others in 5lb containers at big box improvement stores outside in the pool section, next to garden area, or yeah, you can just bake baking soda.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Auxin
#22 Posted : 10/24/2015 6:27:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Auxin wrote:
...So far I've always ground my seeds but the filtration is maddening. This year I'mma try boiling whole several times, then dry out the 'spent' seeds, grind, and extract them just to see if I get more. Because, seriously, I'd hapily take a 10% loss to avoid the filtering. I might even tolerate a 33% loss.
I thought I'd update for posterity.
I harvested 940 grams of P. harmala seed with the promise of a distinctly larger harvest next year, gone was any fear of not having enough.
This coffee can full of seed was put through two 5 hour boils in lightly vinegar-acidified water. The seed was boiled whole and the only filtration was through a T-shirt. Two manskes later I had a yield of 4.5%
I did not attempt grinding and further extracting the boiled seed.

null24
#23 Posted : 10/24/2015 6:53:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Thumbs up
Thank you for this thread, peeps. Having just been installed in a home of my own after being without one for four years,( 32 feet of RV, that I can crawl in, lock the door and be naked if I want-the novelty of having my basic needs met opens up so many possibilities) and l I have four years worth of plans to put into action. Gonna be a busy lil beaver in that kitchen!
Razz
Rue being easily available OTC where I live, one of the first things is a manske on some. My experience with harmalas is minimal and along with salvia, an ally I wish to look into a relationship with.
Wink
The only hitch being the difficulty with filtering being an issue in my RV kitchen. With the advice available here, I'm sure it can accomplished.
Thumbs up
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

PREV12