We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dmt failure Options

ZionTheRed
#1 Posted : 7/3/2009 9:30:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM Have done DMT once in the past, it was mixed with some weed in a pipe. Sense then I have learned that, aside from eating it with a MAIO inhabiter, vaporizing it is the best method.

SWIM bought a gram of DMT yesterday and vaped it in a freebase vape that SWIM made, SWIM got kind of a buzz but nothing more. Today SWIM tried smoking it with some weed and SWIM kind of felt like something was going to happen, but nothing did.

By the way my first dose was 100mg and my second was 150mg.

Is SWIM doing something wrong or did SWIM just get shitty dmt?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

obliguhl
#2 Posted : 7/3/2009 9:31:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ZionTheRed
#3 Posted : 7/3/2009 9:36:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

That's what I've started to think. Although it tastes exactly like the dmt SWIM tried in the past and looks like it as well.

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 7/3/2009 9:47:39 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

When you BUY your DMT then you NEVER know what you get. You also miss the extraction process in which you learn more about the spirit molecule and how to prepare and handle it.

Morale of this story is that you should extract the DMT yourself and NEVER BUY DMT. See this as a learning process and continue this process by checking out the different extraction teks to extract the Spice yourself. It's not that difficult and it will learn you so much more.

ZionTheRed
#5 Posted : 7/3/2009 9:53:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
When you BUY your DMT then you NEVER know what you get. You also miss the extraction process in which you learn more about the spirit molecule and how to prepare and handle it.

Morale of this story is that you should extract the DMT yourself and NEVER BUY DMT. See this as a learning process and continue this process by checking out the different extraction teks to extract the Spice yourself. It's not that difficult and it will learn you so much more.

I have been reading about the extraction process for quite some time and was looking forward to doing it but then a good friend of mine happened to know someone who had some for sale and I thought it would be worth it.

Is the appearance and taste not testament enough that it could be dmt and I could possibly be doing something wrong?

kungpow
#6 Posted : 7/3/2009 10:05:16 PM

Brandon

The fact that it tastes like DMT makes me thing that it might be in your smoking technique. Are you putting the flame directly on it? If so you need to hold the flame a ways away. If you burn spice it doesn't work. You need to vaporize.

The Traveler
#7 Posted : 7/3/2009 10:12:27 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

ZionTheRed wrote:
I have been reading about the extraction process for quite some time and was looking forward to doing it but then a good friend of mine happened to know someone who had some for sale and I thought it would be worth it.

Is the appearance and taste not testament enough that it could be dmt and I could possibly be doing something wrong?

It is possible that you didn't really think about this before and I won't judge you for it but SELLING and BUYING DMT is WRONG!

More and more DMT busts are made where people besides the normal drugs also deal in DMT. This gives DMT a very bad reputation since layman people (like your normal members of society) will put DMT in the same league as hard drugs like heroine, crack and cocaine. Media attention is currently a bad thing for DMT.

As for you doing something wrong or bad DMT: you have to be more specific about your preparation and method of administration.

ZionTheRed
#8 Posted : 7/3/2009 11:07:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
It is possible that you didn't really think about this before and I won't judge you for it but SELLING and BUYING DMT is WRONG!

More and more DMT busts are made where people besides the normal drugs also deal in DMT. This gives DMT a very bad reputation since layman people (like your normal members of society) will put DMT in the same league as hard drugs like heroine, crack and cocaine. Media attention is currently a bad thing for DMT.

I understand and agree with you whole heartedly. The dealer is a good friend of mine, whole only deals weed, and psychedellics. He only deals to a few other responsible adults, like myself. I trust him. What I'm thinking now is could it have gone bad somehow? And as for my smoking method:
The vape I made is simply a large test tube with a lid with two holes. One hole to pull air through, and one with a pen tube to use as a mouth piece. SWIM would put the DMT at the bottom of the vape, put the lid on, and heat it up with a torch lighter until the test tube was full of vapor, SWIM would then inhale, and exhale after about 10 seconds.

When smoking it SWIM layered the bottom of my bowl with a little weed then a layer of about 150mg of DMT, and then another layer of weed to cover the top. SWIM also put a screen on top. When smoking it SWIM just barely touched the flame to the screen for very short intervals of time, as SWIM was aware of not using direct flame. At one point though the bowl did cherry, could this have destroyed the DMT?

Thank you very much for your help.

Baffald
#9 Posted : 7/3/2009 11:19:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What did/ does it smell like before you light/ vaporize it?

I also agree about extracting it yourself. Something so special should be given away if anything.

fourthripley
#10 Posted : 7/3/2009 11:29:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'd suggest holding your hits for a fair bit longer than 10 seconds.
mistakes were made

tryptographer
#11 Posted : 7/4/2009 12:40:40 AM

tryptamine photographer

ZionTheRed wrote:
The dealer is a good friend of mine, whole only deals weed, and psychedellics. He only deals to a few other responsible adults, like myself. I trust him. What I'm thinking now is could it have gone bad somehow?

Maybe trusting a DMT 'dealer' is where it went wrong... I would never trust somebody who sells 'DMT'. It's not for sale!

arimane
#12 Posted : 7/4/2009 1:21:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^^^+1

Anyway, for when you're going to use DMT extracting and not buying it, Changa is the way
Bad, bad english

Drake
#13 Posted : 7/4/2009 4:04:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Try smoking it just with just a plain old Water bong no screen. 1st ash, herb on top of ash, spice, herb/ash on top. Have go using a jet lighter, as Dan and me found its easier to stop the flame from being "sucked" in the bowl when you are toking. 150mg is a very large dose, so if nothing happens after something like that method of smoking, then its the spice.

What color is the spice? Is it a clean white/clear? The spice Dan got from hes semmi dealer/mate was white, bit off from being glass clear pure.

How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.