We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The leafs used to roll mapacho in Options

Jees
#1 Posted : 7/16/2015 8:25:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

About these big rolls of mapacho, they are rolled in big leaves, are these leafs also same mapacho, or to be discarded? Thanks Wink

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ryusaki
#2 Posted : 7/17/2015 11:15:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Most likely the same plant. My mapacho is definatly made up of big leaves.
Burn a littlebit and smell it, its easy to tell.

travsha
#3 Posted : 7/17/2015 5:23:01 PM

Share Love ~

It should just be mapacho.... I actually prefer the leaves on the outside for smoking if you are talking about the same "mapacho bananas" that people sell in Peru.... (big mapacho bundles shaped like giant black/brown bananas)

Jees
#4 Posted : 7/17/2015 6:44:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

travsha wrote:
It should just be mapacho.... I actually prefer the leaves on the outside for smoking if you are talking about the same "mapacho bananas" that people sell in Peru.... (big mapacho bundles shaped like giant black/brown bananas)

Yes that is it, I got some chunks of such "banana" and the outer layers came off easy, while the core is very dense material.
What a terrific smell Shocked
I can hardly smell tobacco, it's more like a very deep jungle mud Big grin
For some reason I just knew you were going to step in travsha, thank you, and Ryusaki.
Thumbs up