We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cannabis concentrates Uses and types Options

marz
#1 Posted : 7/12/2015 6:07:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello I have a few questions I have been working on and have been doing BHO shatter and chloroform extracted shatter all sorts of shatter honeycomb clear P honey color and crumble and two nights ago I literally had CEV/OEV and i was just watching the clock after a few dabs
and the clock was not moveing but it was so doing 1g of 91% thc dabs in one go will get u surpa mega stoned like wow.
also this is not my first time with dabs share your thoughts

Have you done this?

Whats the most concentrated extracts you've done?

How much was used?
All also post pics of your shatter/DAB rigs

id like to see what your working with and wat
kinda waxes your smokeing are if u make your own my wax is just nug run 100%.

PS im working a DMT shatter harmla mix its called cosmic shatter
I hardly have a DMT mixd shatter but i do know harmla+DMT+ a hella lot of thc
is safe.

Will up load so shatter pics soon.

Sorry missed spelling i was stoned out my mind i had to edit this post take care love u all Love EDIT post sorry guys about my gramer and spelling...
"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Psybin
#2 Posted : 7/12/2015 3:24:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cosmic shatter? Sounds heavenly Love

On a side note, I would work on cleaning up spelling/grammar/writing. Took me several reads and I'm still not sure what half of your post says. Wut? Except the part about cosmic shatter, I understood that Wink Love

marz
#3 Posted : 7/12/2015 6:47:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is my DMT shatter 1g more pics to come.

"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

Mitakuye Oyasin
#4 Posted : 7/13/2015 1:29:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So you are mixing harmalas and spice into THC shatter? At what ratios? Do you how much much your final product has in it by the size dabs you usually vape? I'b be interested to see and hear more about this.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

marz
#5 Posted : 7/13/2015 2:00:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

trying to break it down till a good close number the thc starts out at 91 mixed still running test
on it its good tast like dro and as the smell of dmt ike Aya Pharma and sum thing to help with the sickness / purge just getting things worked out harvest is on the way for a nug run yummy.Love
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

steppa
#6 Posted : 7/14/2015 10:46:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A note on the shatter/harmala/dmt mix:

I made BHO infused with harmine FB before. While it worked it really clogged up the diffusors of my device.
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

marz
#7 Posted : 7/14/2015 7:11:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont have that issue my oil colecter is full of joy.
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

marz
#8 Posted : 7/15/2015 12:05:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Raito
2.2g wax .3g dmt mixed

Still working on a recipe to share
With proper ratios...
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

No Knowing
#9 Posted : 7/16/2015 8:35:20 PM

fool adept

BHO is bad news man. Been living out in California for a while and people are running into ALOT of problems.

COPD[feels like you can't breathe] and brain fog are common. Brain fog can happen with just too much cannabis abuse but I have talked with alot of people who have gotten to the point where they stopped cannabis for a year or more and still felt off and less intelligent than they did before they did lots of dabs.

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease [COPD} I have only met two people that got it from dabbing. They dabbed throughout the day doing some every 1-2 hours and then a bunch at night. But these guys are in a bad place where just cannabis flower smoke bothers them now and another dab would send them into an asthmatic episode.

When I first moved to California I smoked BHO and Butane Waxes for 2 weeks and I felt waaaay off. Super slow and reaaaally bad memory.

http://nationalreport.ne...reversible-brain-damage/

^^^Video example, there are many more from BHO producers or cannabis growers [both guys who traditionally smoke alot of BHO dabs] claiming it REALLY messed them up.

Soooo can you not smoke concentrates....NO, you can there are tons of better alternatives using far SAFER solvents or just H20.

I have felt no bad effects from CO2 oil nor, Water hashes. If you live in a state with medical cannabis they are TONS of options for water extracted shatters even. Beautiful shatters, waxes, and oils made only with water! IF you don't have legal access to these medicines, make your own! It can be fun.

With all these options and all the problems people run into with BHO I see no point in risking using it.

Happy Blazing friend
In the province of the mind what one believes to be true, either is true or becomes true within certain limits. These limits are to be found experimentally and experientially. When so found these limits turn out to be further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the mind there are no limits. However, in the province of the body there are definite limits not to be transcended.-J.C. Lilly
The Spice must flow
Zat was Zen and dis is Dao.