We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
somking dmt acetate ? Options

xa
#1 Posted : 7/9/2015 9:33:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,
DMT acetate can be smoked ? i ask because i made a eco tek extraction and i try to convert the acid (winegar) dmt to freebase but maybe i wrong something, the smell is nasty, indeed a little sample of the acid water dmt was evaporated (to see if i get something from the extraction) and smell a lot of dmt.

For the conversion i follow "the poor man tek" so i basify the acid water with sodium carbonate, evaorated and pull with acetone be carefull to leave the decanted sodium away, i do it four times...so if i can smoke the acetate i try the sample evaporated otherwise i can try to clean the fb or maybe make an mini a/b or something else...

The source was acrb.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

starway6
#2 Posted : 7/10/2015 2:25:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

xa wrote:
Hi,
DMT acetate can be smoked ? i ask because i made a eco tek extraction and i try to convert the acid (winegar) dmt to freebase but maybe i wrong something, the smell is nasty, indeed a little sample of the acid water dmt was evaporated (to see if i get something from the extraction) and smell a lot of dmt.

For the conversion i follow "the poor man tek" so i basify the acid water with sodium carbonate, evaorated and pull with acetone be carefull to leave the decanted sodium away, i do it four times...so if i can smoke the acetate i try the sample evaporated otherwise i can try to clean the fb or maybe make an mini a/b or something else...

The source was acrb.

..can..DMT acetate can be smoked ...??

I also ask this question ...

I also wondered if it is considered safe to smoke because i read a post somwhere that said smaking acetate was not advised???

any opinions?

xa
#3 Posted : 7/10/2015 8:51:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I also read more, i don't know, someone say that can be smoked and is active, other that can't be smoked, other said that can be not healty...so i think that i don't do it.

Maybe can be used in changa ?

My acetone pulls smell nasty, can be the sodium carbonate thet i used for convert in freebase ? the acid sample that i evaporated smell right then after the conversion smell nasty...so i think that the only thing can be the sodium, maybe in the pull with acetone....what i can do to clean it ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hiyo Quicksilver
#4 Posted : 7/14/2015 9:28:42 PM

just some guy

God that stuff is harsh... It can't be healthy to smoke it, there's an awful, acidic burn that just penetrates every part of the airway and tastes terrible. And the drip is just brutal...

Don't think it's active, and wouldn't try smoking enough to find out.

I'd suggest using a quality, well-written tek and following it to the letter. It's worth spending the time and money to collect all of the appropriate materials and learn the appropriate methods. Cutting corners, trying novel materials and getting creative with extraction methods, without experience under one's belt, is a good way to screw up extractions and waste a lot more time and money... And precious plants.

marz
#5 Posted : 7/15/2015 1:29:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im sure u can with a dab wax rig gotta get that titanium bowl hoooot should work
Will be extra harsh.
"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution

Gone-and-Back
#6 Posted : 7/20/2015 6:34:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

In theory it should work. The heat from smoking will break the bond with the acetic acid, thus freebasing the material.

Just because it should work doesn't mean it should be attempted though. I don't think there are any harmful byproducts created, but I am not positive of this. Either way, your going to be inhaling acetic acid, which I imagine would be very harsh and unpleasant leading to a very uncomfortable experience at the very least.

If I were you I would just mix the acetates with sodium carbonate at a 1:1 ratio, add water to create a paste and mix it for a while. Once this is done let it sit for a while until it's completely dry. Crush it up into a powder and pull with ISO as this won't dissolve the sodium carbonate. Separate the solids from the ISO and evaporate to yield a smokeable product.
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

TGO
#7 Posted : 7/20/2015 11:36:04 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

You can smoke your acetates but like others have said, it is harsh and often times you never really seem to get rid of all the vinegar. I had been convinced that the freebase conversion with heat was absolutely correct. Through experimentation I feel as though it does not work all the time. It is much too inconsistent for me to recommend anymore. It probably is the reason behind why my trips fluctuated from barely anything to "Holy Smokes, I can't believe I made it back alive!"

I thank dreamer042 for clearing things up for me.

Gone-and-Back wrote:
If I were you I would just mix the acetates with sodium carbonate at a 1:1 ratio, add water to create a paste and mix it for a while. Once this is done let it sit for a while until it's completely dry. Crush it up into a powder and pull with ISO as this won't dissolve the sodium carbonate. Separate the solids from the ISO and evaporate to yield a smokeable product.

This is my preference as well. It is very easy and you (xa) mentioned in another thread that this was the way you would most likely do it. Why do you want to smoke the acetates?
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Macre
#8 Posted : 7/25/2015 5:25:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah sodium carbonate and iso is the way to go. Salting DMT from D Limo is the way I always go, so I'm always left with acetate to deal with.

I only smoalk Changa these days, but I still like to get the freebase first so I can quantify properly. Then I use infused/scented iso for the Changa.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

wesker
#9 Posted : 8/2/2015 11:16:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

if you are not happy with the result of the extraction then you should better don't smoke it.

you should try some sort of re x.
"If I dont know you, you don´t exist."

xa
#10 Posted : 8/3/2015 11:50:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

no, i don't want to smoke acetates...can be acetone good for pull from sodium carbonate ? or i have to use ISO ?