We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Clinical Guidelines for Ibogaine-Assisted Detoxification Options

Praxis.
#1 Posted : 7/11/2015 9:05:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Today begins the second public consultation period for The Global Ibogaine Therapy Alliance's Clinical Guidelines for Ibogaine-Assisted Detoxification.

This consultation period will end on August 10th, and is the final opportunity for input into Version 1 of this document to be published in early September, 2015.

Please take the time this month to review this landmark document and help make it as accurate and effective as possible! Your input is very much appreciated.

The link above goes to the google doc, and I've also attached a .pdf for easy download.
"Consciousness grows in spirals." --George L. Jackson

If you can just get your mind together, then come across to me. We'll hold hands and then we'll watch the sunrise from the bottom of the sea...
But first, are you experienced?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

#2 Posted : 7/11/2015 1:28:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

p49

to:
If anxiety persists, benzodiazepines may be administered. For non-dependent or benzo-naïve patients, .25 to .5 mg of alprazolam should be used. Doses of 5 to 10 mg of oral diazepam may be used for benzo-dependent patients. In some cases, use of alprazolam may provide more acute relief, even in benzo-dependent patients, but watch for peaks and valleys of withdrawals. Refer to previous notes about benzodiazepines (Ch. 4).

If anxiety persists, benzodiazepines may be administered. Doses of 5 to 10 mg of oral diazepam may be used for benzo-dependent patients. For non-dependent or benzo-naïve patients, .25 to .5 mg of alprazolam should be used. In some cases, use of alprazolam may provide more acute relief, even in benzo-dependent patients, but watch for peaks and valleys of withdrawals. Refer to previous notes about benzodiazepines (Ch. 4).

why:
better structure

Praxis.
#3 Posted : 7/13/2015 6:13:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I believe any suggestions you have can be left on the google doc to ensure that they are seen.
"Consciousness grows in spirals." --George L. Jackson

If you can just get your mind together, then come across to me. We'll hold hands and then we'll watch the sunrise from the bottom of the sea...
But first, are you experienced?