We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Safe amount of syrian rue? Options

TheCaterpillar
#1 Posted : 7/6/2015 7:16:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I heard the more MAOIs you eat the less DMT you need in your tea. If this is true what would the maxim dosage be on syrian rue before it gets dangerous. Im brewing some ACRBP into a tea tomorrow and was researching b caapi and learned they add more MAOI analogous to traditional ayahuasca from the b caapi than I have been doing with my syrian rue. I think that may be why my last trip was so weak well that and I didn't acidify the brew or brew for the right amount of time. I figured since a standard dose of syrian rue is 3 grams I would take 7 (if that's safe) and take 15 grams of properly boiled bark. That should be a breakthrough dose right?
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ryusaki
#2 Posted : 7/6/2015 11:56:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It could also be a burnout dose. Surprised

Be careful here.
3gr Rue is enough for most people. 7gr can make you suffer (long time).
I have drunk Rue tea for a long time, i can drink 7 or more but i would absolutly not recommend it, especially not if you don't start with 3 and work your way up, slowly testing if your body/mind can take it.

It seems to me that you can build up tolerance for huge doses of Rue if you work with it over some time (weeks/months).
But it also depends on your body chemistry and the quality of the plants, some people will never want to drink 7gr because its an overwhelming misery for them, others can tolerate it.
You have to test it out for yourself.

You should try and drink only Rue for testing purpose. Start with 3-4gr.
If you feel slightly like drunk and see afterimages when moving fast, you have the right dose.

Then combine it with the ACRB. I have no experience with ACRB, but i know that your dosage seems to high. Brew the amount of tea, but drink only 5. 15 is overkill.
If the whole experience seems to weak for you, you can increase the Rue and ACRB dose (slowly).

Also if you drink Rue tea a couple of days in the row, the effect of the medicine gets stacked, you don't need more of it then.

TheCaterpillar
#3 Posted : 7/6/2015 5:16:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks man I feel lightheaded on 3 grams so 5 might be what you were talking about I brewed close to 20 grams and I will take the 5 grams of rue then slowly drink my brew till I feel its a good dose if its low i've got more to sip on. Im brewing atm and im not boiling it just simmering and its very acidic im spending real time doing this properly and im playing it this. I have a good feeling I will find my path tonight.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

BongWizard
#4 Posted : 7/6/2015 6:47:10 PM

Hyperspace Cowboy

About 5g is usually good for me, I wouldn't go any more without pervious experience.

When you say slowly, I hope you mean very slowly. Start with your rue and about 5g worth of ACRB (you could probably go more, but it's best to start slow). Don't add any more for AT LEAST an hour (first time I made tea, it took nearly 2 hours to really take effect).

At this dose, the effects will creep up on you. The key is to be patient and let the spice work it's magic.
"Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be a spirit of tolerance in the entire population." -Albert Einstein

I'm not a big fan of SWIM. I mean, I've never met the guy, but any time I hear about him, he's doing something sketchy.

TheCaterpillar
#5 Posted : 7/7/2015 12:30:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks man I got rid of the tannins and simmered it down to 100 ml. Its a lot from the amount I used it seems like two freebase breakthrough doses Surprised . I know a dose for a breakthrough is doubled in the oral form so thats why I did 20 grams of bark (when I do a 20 gram extraction it is around that much). I kept it at barley boiling to simmering the whole time and used a lot of lemon juice I also talked to it and explained that I want it to show me the path. It should be a good night im working on bracing my mind for whats to come. I think I may try surfing it all night like take some harmalls to boost it and drink a good bit when I need to go further.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

BongWizard
#6 Posted : 7/7/2015 4:09:11 AM

Hyperspace Cowboy

TheCaterpillar wrote:
Thanks man I got rid of the tannins and simmered it down to 100 ml. Its a lot from the amount I used it seems like two freebase breakthrough doses Surprised . I know a dose for a breakthrough is doubled in the oral form so thats why I did 20 grams of bark (when I do a 20 gram extraction it is around that much). I kept it at barley boiling to simmering the whole time and used a lot of lemon juice I also talked to it and explained that I want it to show me the path. It should be a good night im working on bracing my mind for whats to come. I think I may try surfing it all night like take some harmalls to boost it and drink a good bit when I need to go further.

Laughing I thought I was the only one who talked to my tea Big grin

More or less double is a good estimate. I figure it to be about 2mg per kg of body weight which will result in a fairly intense experience. I usually go about 125mg and then top it off with another 75mg an hour or so later (that's a bit more than 2mg/kg, but spacing the doses mitigates overwhelming intensity).

Also, additional harmalas aren't strictly necessary, but can be added with caution.
"Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be a spirit of tolerance in the entire population." -Albert Einstein

I'm not a big fan of SWIM. I mean, I've never met the guy, but any time I hear about him, he's doing something sketchy.

TheCaterpillar
#7 Posted : 7/7/2015 4:39:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

True I have a good feeling about this I ate my rue just 10 minutes ago with some lemonade (its bitter with whole seeds I don't want to make tea it would be bitter I think?) And im feeling it I ate 5.5 grams im going to start sipping in like 15 minutes or so. See you guys in hyperspace (I hopeBig grin ) On a side note the lemonade contains acid I figured it would help break down the rue...
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

TheCaterpillar
#8 Posted : 7/7/2015 4:46:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My god its getting more and more intense I feel like what happens after I peak on acid its all traily and im slow. I think I may start drinking because I really do feel this. Im heating it up again so its more like a tea Pleased
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

TheCaterpillar
#9 Posted : 7/7/2015 5:17:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well I drank 70 ml the outher 30 ml I poured out it was not tasting good at all im about to puke just thinking about it I think I used to much lemon juice. But there were separate layers it was weird the bottom seemed to be straight lemon juice and that what I poured out. I just hope the lemon juice did not contain most of the DMT. I think I might throw up.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

TGO
#10 Posted : 7/7/2015 5:28:55 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Sending positive vibes your way in 3...2...1...

Pleased
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

TheCaterpillar
#11 Posted : 7/7/2015 5:43:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Grateful One wrote:
Sending positive vibes your way in 3...2...1...

Pleased

Thanks man I was actully seeing a tree and then it just vanished and my dresser turned into one gaint block some lady asked me what I want and I was thinking show me. latter she said its dyieng down wich is wierd it was building up until I felt puking I knew I should but I dont whant to now I think she left...Crying or very sad Idk what to do did me not puking make her angry? she dident seem upset just disappointed and now I feel dumb so stupid off me to defy her just because I dont like to puke... thies leters are harder and harder to type. Do words truely exist if you think about it thier so many langues that no word is real.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

TheCaterpillar
#12 Posted : 7/7/2015 5:56:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I cant stop seeing a tiger like a slick tiger on top of a ancient statue with cool peaple and symboles on top and a black bird. with a corfull beak sorry I feel I may forget this so im going to put this here something about it seems important.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

TheCaterpillar
#13 Posted : 7/7/2015 6:03:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My room is filled with big cats my god I think they heard me. I rember reading something on erowed that scared me bad i will try and find it because it seems highly relavent.Maintain a VERY HEALTHY respect for the Vine of the Soul, recognizing that it can kill, regardless of what they say about tryptamine neurotoxicity. The tryptamines won't kill you; the heart-stoppage from unmitigated terror can, though. oh god what have i done. my legs are gone im going
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

TheCaterpillar
#14 Posted : 7/7/2015 6:12:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Its ok the big cats are friendly I was stuck in a faze were I was with them they whanted me to see the forset but thiers a helacopter it scared them and thier was a cowboy and I came out of it to here I feel if I focus on something I can go into the dream states Im going to see if I can find out what all this means.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

TheCaterpillar
#15 Posted : 7/7/2015 6:22:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I know the name of my cat friend and its a spotted leopard. I had to google search it and its the one they have my friends in a zoo. Thier beings just like us a zoo is prson were puting them there because they look cool. im literly crying over this. We need to free animals its wrong to keep them a prisoner because of how they look they whant to be free and roam in that beautiful jungle but we abduct them with helycopters and take them from thier zen. Its wrong were aliens to the plants and animals we dont respect anything but other peaple. Mother nature is comforting but we push her away were more connected to machines than we are to our true selfs. We should be one with the jungle.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

BongWizard
#16 Posted : 7/7/2015 10:16:20 AM

Hyperspace Cowboy

Become one with nature. Learn that all we have and ever will have has come from it in some way. We are products the grand design of the universe. However you believe it came to pass, know that it all came from nature.

TheCaterpillar
#17 Posted : 7/7/2015 5:29:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ya man that was seriously intense it didn't last as long as I thought maybe 4 hours but I keept going to the jungle and I saw a bunch of animals then I saw them get taken by people. Then I was very upset I starting getting sad but then I heard a voice and it was like mother nature herself she hugged me and said that we had taken them. I got upset and then came back for a bit until I started seeing pattern on the walls they looked like hieroglyphics. That was insane im still not shure what to make off it all. I think I will go for a long walk today I need to rethink my life this could be the first day ive been 100% awake in a long time. That stuff is truly a medicine.
Smile
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now