We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
5-MeO + N,N Combo Options

fourthripley
#41 Posted : 4/1/2012 12:05:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
Now still glowing from the experience of 53mg vaped in GVG, two tokes.
It shares features with changa, like the 5 MeO-crack being able to stretch up the n,n-crack experience.
This is a definitive good combination !

What would you estimate the dosage of each to be in your smoked mixture?
mistakes were made

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

rOm
#42 Posted : 4/1/2012 5:03:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dosage was about 5mg 5MeO-DMT, and 25 n,n-DMT.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Global
#43 Posted : 7/4/2015 1:12:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Well I can see that it was just over four years ago since I started this thread. I've finally combined N,N and 5-MeO in the GVG...

It happened yesterday. The dose was relatively large. I figured I might be combining once and only once, so might as well be substantial. I loaded around 7mg 5-MeO and 20mg N,N into the GVG. I was quite nervous and my bowels were going crazy, as I was constantly going to the bathroom. My body always knows when something big is coming. I cleared my space, finish doing everything I need to, get comfortable, and just as I'm bringing the lighter to the GVG, I hear loud hollering from outside. 3 houses down, a family is teaching a toddler how to play catch and hit a whiffle ball. The family takes turns teaching the kid, and they are quite loud. I decide that the best thing to do is have some patience. The kid looked really young, and I decided it couldn't go on for much longer than 15 minutes. Turns out I was right down to the minute, and they went inside.

I sat down, calmed myself with some deep breaths and took one sole hit. It was a little more difficult than usual to keep the milky hit down, but I did and I cleared it. The way the air instantly turned, I knew I would be crazy to take a second hit. Now mind you, I had a puke bucket that I prepared to be right at my feet. Nevertheless, mere seconds after I exhaled, I found myself pulled to my feet as I lunged for the bathroom. I didn't exactly dry heave, but the intensity was just through the roof. I was begging to puke, but I was too disoriented to even really initiate dry heaving. I was gripping my face and body saying "oh fuck" ad nauseum (pun intended). This segued into "oh please, oh please, oh..." I finally started getting a grip. I don't think I was in the bathroom or that phase of the experience for too long, but man was that part of it unpleasant. During this time there were the weirdest part of the visuals on which I can make virtually no comment. It was just too bizarre. It was like I was a walking alien pattern.

So I make it back to the living room, and my whole world was buzzing very frantically. In retrospect, there were lots of perpendicular vibrations creating right angles everywhere. The patterns applied not just to my visual field, but to my tactile existence as well. I was feeling very euphoric like "drunken DMT" feelings. I danced around my living room saying "I guess this is it..." When I would look at my arms and hands, they would fade in and out of existence both visually and in touch, little portions at a time. My body was in quite the fluid state. I decided to turn on some barbershop quartet music of all things, and I sat back in my recliner.

With my eyes closed, I could see this big swath of silvery, chrome, gray DMT'ish patterns organically interweaving, creating a large energetic mass. I could quickly feel much of my bodily awareness dissolve, but it was pleasant and not threatening. From start to finish, it lasted about 25 minutes. The 5-MeO definitely overpowered the N,N to a good extent it should seem. The experience was completely devoid of any kind of plot or storyline that tends to accompany N,N experiences, regardless of how comprehensible said plot is. This was more like, "You are in this state." There were no entities or beings that I detected. I ended up flushing out the GVG after that. There was definitely another hit in there, but I decided against doing that again (in that dosage range), and I certainly wouldn't want that surprise lingering there, awaiting my forgetful future self.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Global
#44 Posted : 7/5/2015 7:08:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Also forgot until this morning, that before I turned the music on after I regained a grip over what was going on, I recall doing overtone singing which I've learned to do in my hiatus from hyperspace. As the whistle-like overtones changed, they created very whimsical, honeycomb patterns in the air.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

universecannon
#45 Posted : 7/5/2015 9:52:05 PM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Sounds like an intense combination. That's very cool about the overtone singing. Thanks for sharing that with us global Smile

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Synkromystic
#46 Posted : 7/6/2015 5:23:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Global. Interesting experience you had there...and thanks for reminding me to post about my recent 5 meo, Pharma experience.

I have yet to vape 5 meo and NN together, but last week I had an intense pharma experience with vaped 5meo (275mg Harmine Hcl and 275mg Dmt-fumarate taken about 35 minutes after the Harmine). So about 30 minutes after I took the Dmt Fumarate, and as it's slowly taking effect, I vaped in a gvg about 4mg 5 meo dmt.

The initial effects seemed to be a mix between my 1st and second vaped 5meo experience. A very blissful, clean, clear, peaceful and empty feeling throughout my whole being, but, with a bit of heaviness I experienced with my first 5 Meo experience. I didn't want to break through at that time, so I made myself stay ''here''. The main effects I described lasted about 15 minutes or so, and as I was coming out of the 5 meo experience, I began launching into the Pharma experience. Looking back on it the whole experience, it seems that I timed the 5meo very well.

The 5 meo left a distinct impression on the whole pharma experience (the parts I can remember!)...The experience was very clear, and Impossibly profound. I was aware on a whole new level(s). Interpreting reality with a different mind. Streching, and being pulled and pushed between a multitude of layers. It was very vision based experience, but not very visual in the sense of patterns of colors. I probably had about 30 or 40 mini breakthroughs during the experience, where I would lose nearly all sense of my body for a short period of time. I've taken doses much large of pharma before, but that 5 meo definitely altered and increased the strength of the experience greatly. I pushed my limits with that combo.

I am interested to do this same combo again, but with a little bit less dmt, Maybe 225-250 dmt fumarate so that I could potentially smoke some salvia, or salvia changa during the experience. My friend who I was with took much less pharma than I did, and smoked much less 5 meo, but smoked some salvia changa during the trip, whereas I was in no way coherent enough to partake. It was his first time doing pharma, he had a blast, literally...We had some psy trance blasting as well, a kabayun mix before, and then into this hi tech Brandon Adams mix https://soundcloud.com/b...fest-2014-live-recording It got wild

Bancopuma
#47 Posted : 7/6/2015 1:26:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've experienced this combo too...I recall the 5-MeO overpowering the DMT markedly. It was a very intense experience, much more physical and body orientated than DMT alone is for me, and the intensity rendered me speechless and my heart I recall was really, really going for it. I do recall an encounter with white light, I seem to get this quite commonly when pushing the boat out with 5-MeO In fact I think the physical component of the experience gave me anxiety during the experience. I don't recall personally bringing much back of value from the experience if that makes sense...maybe this was down to proportions or dosage or something, but it didn't yield me the profound results that DMT and 5-MeO alone have.

Great you experimented with overtone singing! If I could make one experiential recommendation to my fellow Nexians, it would be to experiment with this during their experiences, as it can have an incredibly positive and very interesting effect on an experience, definitely something worth experimenting with! Cool

Global
#48 Posted : 7/9/2015 1:59:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If I try this combo again, instead of combining them in the GVG, I think I will "open the flood gates" with 5-MeO in the VG, and then once I have gotten past the nausea, will try to smoke the preloaded DMT in the GVG.

Synkromystic
#49 Posted : 7/9/2015 5:34:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
If I try this combo again, instead of combining them in the GVG, I think I will "open the flood gates" with 5-MeO in the VG, and then once I have gotten past the nausea, will try to smoke the preloaded DMT in the GVG.

That seems like a really good idea. 5meo in doses around 5-7mg seems to be a great for starting out. I think it lays a nice foundation so to speak..... A foundation of peaceful tranquility and emptiness that one can build off of easily

PREV123