We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Chasing the DMT Dragon. Options

Rocket3476stz
#1 Posted : 7/4/2015 2:06:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tried vaping DMT oil off of foil like hash oil. I used a drinking straw to inhale and heating with a lighter. I did get a effect but suspect the smoke doesn't concentrate enough like a glass pipe would. Just something new to try.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

kubizm
#2 Posted : 7/4/2015 2:37:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Get a plaqtic bottle and cut the bottom off of it.
Cover the opening with foil, use a rubber band to secure it.
Undo the lid and place dmt onto foil and cap.
Light from a distance and when the bottle is full, take the lid off and inhale,
Try that. Lol
I stole a globe map, saw the world for the taking!

Synkromystic
#3 Posted : 7/5/2015 7:03:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That method sounds horrible. If you can't or don't want to get gvg, i suggest just using a cheap glass pipe (bowl) with ash placed in the bowl piece for the dmt to drip into.

if you heat the foil too much you will be inhaling aluminum vapor, which I do NOT recommend, plus you can't get enough smoke in a quick enough time using that method.

Purges
#4 Posted : 7/5/2015 8:17:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Convection trumps conduction with DMT. Plus foil isn't something you want to be smoking off.

Get a pipe or bong. Make some enhanced leaf.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

fathomlessness
#5 Posted : 7/5/2015 11:57:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As purges said, make some enchanted leaf with acetone or IPA and let it sit infront of a fan then you can smoke it up.

TGO
#6 Posted : 7/5/2015 8:49:15 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Foil = Thumbs down

one more vote for Changa or enhanced leaf!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

โ—‹
#7 Posted : 7/6/2015 1:11:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

kubizm wrote:
Get a plaqtic bottle and cut the bottom off of it.
Cover the opening with foil, use a rubber band to secure it.
Undo the lid and place dmt onto foil and cap.
Light from a distance and when the bottle is full, take the lid off and inhale,
Try that. Lol

Haha, this was the first device I ever used; although effective with minimal burn; I scrapped it after a few uses. Picked up a GVG shortly after. Nothing really better for freebase ime.

As The Grateful One said, you can't go wrong with enhanced leaf or changa; changa preferably. It's honestly worth the effort to round up the herbs, extract some freebase harmalas, get your DMT, alcohol - and you're set. It's really easy to make; no vaporization needed; just cherry the top of the pile, drag it nice and slow, and you're good to go.

Only thing with changa (depending on the herb/s you use), the smoke can be rough, depending. A small bubbler or miniature bong is ideal ime; but really, any smoking device will do for changa ime. Smoking from just a regular glass bowl can get me there just as easy as a bubbler and the smoke I don't really mind; doesn't bother me.

BongWizard
#8 Posted : 7/6/2015 3:28:57 AM

Hyperspace Cowboy

If you insist on smoalking base without a proper pipe, you can use the method described above, but try to avoid plastic and aluminium foil. If you must do it this way, use a brass end cap (from your local hardware store) instead of foil and a glass/metal funnel.

Thus the process would be as follows:
1) place your spice in the brass cap and place the cap on a surface that won't burn (think along the lines of glass table top or kitchen sink)
2) hold the funnel in your mouth
3) slowly heat the spice with a small torch
4) as the spice begins to vape, inhale, using the funnel to catch as much of the vapour as possible

That being said, BongWizard likes (or maybe loves) changa! He has a special homemade glass bong dedicated to smoalking changa Big grin
"Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be a spirit of tolerance in the entire population." -Albert Einstein

I'm not a big fan of SWIM. I mean, I've never met the guy, but any time I hear about him, he's doing something sketchy.

Rocket3476stz
#9 Posted : 7/6/2015 1:04:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great ideas and info! I'm saving for the GVG. I just tried something different with the foil. I usually use a glass carb pipe with 3 or 4 screens stacked a little apart in the bowl. I tilt it then heat the outside of the bowl with a lighter. The DMT melts and sticks in the screen stack and vapes. Got my technique down now till I can affoord my GVG. Thank You all for the information.

Synkromystic
#10 Posted : 7/6/2015 1:15:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Rocket3476stz wrote:
Great ideas and info! I'm saving for the GVG. I just tried something different with the foil. I usually use a glass carb pipe with 3 or 4 screens stacked a little apart in the bowl. I tilt it then heat the outside of the bowl with a lighter. The DMT melts and sticks in the screen stack and vapes. Got my technique down now till I can affoord my GVG. Thank You all for the information.

I built an "imitation gvg''. It cost me around $40 to put together. I purchased the components (3). It works wonderfully. Basically its and off brand gvg Wink . There's a thread or 2 here on the nexus describing different ways to do this. It's really quite simple to do though. Buy a nice sherlock or j shaped pipe with a glass on glass fitting. Buy the correct glass fitting that connects to the pipe (14 or 17mm). Buy some ceramic disks. Research needs to be done before to make sure that all the components will fit comfortably together.

Rocket3476stz
#11 Posted : 7/9/2015 10:46:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Guess I'm going to break down and buy the Vapor Genie. Any accessories or extras I should buy with it?