We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
visible language Options

Doc Buxin
#1 Posted : 7/6/2015 10:52:22 PM

Pay No Mind

Yep.

You figured it out...

Now the real question:

What are you going to do about it? That's what I'd like to know...

Peace.Very happy
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Psybin
#2 Posted : 7/9/2015 4:15:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a theory that this is caused by the low layer/process modulation in the Default Mode Network of the brain caused by psychedelics. Check out this thread to see what I mean, specifically in the lower levels of the neural network that deals with edges and lines and colors (the google AI is analogous to the DMN of the brain in my analogy). Perhaps the language centers AND the visual centers experience this recursive processing effect that Deep Dream by google has been made to mimic, such that the result are lines and edge distortions/geometry that also has a linguistic perceptive component. The effect is a feeling of language intuitively without any real meaning or syntax (like how a child draws nonsense characters and squiggles in an attempt to mimic writing, except that the tripping brain is infinitely more articulate than a child's underdeveloped motor control in it's ability to accurately synthesize language-like images.

Doc Buxin
#3 Posted : 7/9/2015 6:47:39 PM

Pay No Mind

ubizdom wrote:
il do my best to express it in art and music for those that will never get a chance to see for them selves... Smile gently bring the message forward that it is in fact not bullsh*t...

Awesome!!!

You go brother!!Thumbs up
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

bongo264
#4 Posted : 7/14/2015 11:28:39 PM

Lost puppy

I have seen the script. It looks less to me like kabbalah and more like Hindu script. I don't see the serifs that is in the mid-east script but I know just what you mean.

Had a good trip once while camping on shrooms with occasional hits of changa. And every thing had script on it.

Like graffiti..

It was as if different entities had tagged this time slice with "Joe was here" or like leaving a lock on the Pont des Arts bridge. But it was written on a frequency that you don't perceive "normally". I don't know why that narrative came to my mind but at the time it was the perfect explanation.

FLeP
#5 Posted : 7/18/2015 7:08:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The strange scripts appearing out of darkness were the very first CEV I had my first good hit of changa. They were more like single glyphs rather than writing but in the same font style.