We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How particles interact in Higher Dimensions (Psychedelic Visuals Included) Options

fathomlessness
#1 Posted : 1/24/2015 11:53:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This one minute video demonstrates visually how paricles interact in a multi-dimensional universe. I wish to point out how much similarity there is in the particle visualisation to visuals experienced on psychedelics...link 1 link 2

http://sendvid.com/tmek57wo
or
https://vimeo.com/117455007

As you very rightly know, we are currenly unable to concieve directly these proposed dimensions, and yet we gladly accept this limitation in our experience of reality. What I find consoling and aiding to this accepance is a small information storage of basic, abstract and very vague ideas on quanum mechanics, mathematics, crackpot philosophy and physics to reflect on for when, for whatever reason, I need to think about what might be beyond my existance. These conceptions serve therefor as an acceptable bypass and psuedo-clarification to the very expected response of "I haven't the faintest idea" and proceed to the next dilemma or thought dominating my rambling nonsense of a mind.

For original video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egm-Uwfgxs4

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jin
#2 Posted : 1/24/2015 1:02:36 PM

yes

fathomlessness wrote:
This one minute video demonstrates visually how paricles interact in a multi-dimensional universe. I wish to point out how much similarity there is in the particle visualisation to visuals experienced on psychedelics

perhaps that is what is happening

entheogens allowing temporary access to the multidimensional universe

illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

fathomlessness
#3 Posted : 1/24/2015 3:31:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jin wrote:
fathomlessness wrote:
This one minute video demonstrates visually how paricles interact in a multi-dimensional universe. I wish to point out how much similarity there is in the particle visualisation to visuals experienced on psychedelics

perhaps that is what is happening

entheogens allowing temporary access to the multidimensional universe

Aryaes
#4 Posted : 1/25/2015 2:45:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh my god that picture, that's me with a river of THC coursing through my brain.

Big grin

fathomlessness
#5 Posted : 7/5/2015 2:12:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Does this resonate with anyone elses understanding of matter & multidimensionality?

Global
#6 Posted : 7/5/2015 4:38:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

The way those geometries move resonates with my understanding of multidimensionality. When people conceive of the fourth dimension as time, it seems uncalled for to move from spatial dimensions to temporal ones. It is logical to see why such assertions have historically been made because our default mode of consciousness only allows us to perceive three dimensions. DMT presents multidimensional geometry directly to the senses, and "basic" forms of this multidimensional geometry can be recreated by computer models by projecting the higher dimensions onto the two dimensional plane of a computer monitor. The main problem with trying to understand hyperspatial geometry through tesseracts, E8s and the like is that it is akin to trying to understand consensual reality through the study of cubes and octahedra. That is to say it is uncommon to encounter the platonic solids at the macro scale in nature just as it is unlikely to encounter a tesseract in hyperspace. In hyperspace, multidimensional geometry is used to create meaningfully or referentially in a way that I have yet to see with computer generation. Our artists need to team up with our mathematicians to see if we can truly artistically harness the multidimensional aesthetic.

So to jump back to why the fourth dimension should not be time, I also feel that time has its unique set of dimensions which seem to parallel their spatial counterparts. Zero dimensional space is a theoretical point. Zero dimensional time should be a theoretical point in time - a moment (perhaps the present moment is a good example). One dimensional space is a line segment, so I would wager that one dimensional time would be the linear progression from one point in time to another. This is the way that most people tend to think of the motion of time. Two dimensional space introduces the concept of width and polygons. I think two dimensional time would be something like how humans typically experience time - relatively. Time seems to move slower in the dentist's chair than playing one's favorite game with friends. In regards to three dimensional time, I think that this is perhaps a dimension of time that humans rarely experience similar to how we rarely perceive fourth dimensional space. On one of my strongest DMT experiences to date, I recall describing part of it as feeling as if I could literally feel the particles of time dilating like spheres (three dimensional time?) as sense of time slowly grew to a halt till I was left suspended in a sea of eternity (fourth dimensional time?). Anyway, this is just my temporal dimensional theory which I know conflicts with the popularly accepted explanations.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb