We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Attacked by an entity? Options

spacexplorer
#1 Posted : 7/3/2015 1:44:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone else get seemingly attacked by something during a trip? Whether it's in your physical brain or the field of consciousness or somewhere in the ether I felt like I got attacked by some kind of reptilian entity that seemed to damage my energetic field. For a few months I felt nothing I was like a hollow zombie with no feelings. Anyone have anything similar? Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

fathomlessness
#2 Posted : 7/3/2015 4:44:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I thought we were all operating under the materialist belief system that these entities are only in our minds? Isn't that the cool thing that everyone is doing these days? Professionals would say your zombie feelings are only neuro-chemical or psychologically related.

Gee wizz, I am having a hard time with my common sense intergrating DMT and science!

RAM
#3 Posted : 7/3/2015 7:15:44 AM

Hail the keys!

Yes, I've been attacked by a machete wielding clown before. It wasn't that bad since my physical body was not cut, but it was still kind of spooky. I have imagined hurting myself too, but it's never happened.

Usually, if negative, the entities are just a bit passive-aggressive.
"Think for yourself and question authority." - Leary

"To step out of ideology - it hurts. It's a painful experience. You must force yourself to do it." - Žižek

DeeMenTalist
#4 Posted : 7/3/2015 9:44:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yep. One year ago. It was my hardest dmt experience. Very difficult to describe that entity. Something arachnid like with million of claws. i got trapped in some kind of a cage or cocoon and there was no way to escape. It was stabbing, ripping me apart and simultaneously telepathically attacking/projecting on me bad moments/acts in my life. And in the same time(if to verbalize into a human language) 'saying' something like this:"Here you go! Don`t like this? Take more!". It was way beyond that i could handle. But that entity was not malevolent by itself, more like a impartial judge. So eventually I surrendered to it and accepted everything. Razz

Global
#5 Posted : 7/3/2015 1:07:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

fathomlessness wrote:
I thought we were all operating under the materialist belief system that these entities are only in our minds? Isn't that the cool thing that everyone is doing these days? Professionals would say your zombie feelings are only neuro-chemical or psychologically related.

You're the one who is looking for threads on the reality of the DMT experience, and then when one comes along you make it seem like we're all on one side...I don't think that having one-sided thinking is the cool thing to do either. The "professionals" that you're referencing have virtually no study or personal experience with the matter, and therefore strike me as incredibly unqualified to make any assessment of the situation at all.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Purges
#6 Posted : 7/3/2015 2:41:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Even if these entities are a figment of our own imagination, the impact they have, as op illustrates can be very real.

Be careful what you allow into your space. There is a reason (many, actually) that Ayahuasceros pay particular attention to cleansing the space before and during ceremony. You aren't always going to meet beautiful faeries that show you pleasure beyond your wildest dreams. Although that does happen too ;-)
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

spacexplorer
#7 Posted : 7/3/2015 7:48:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BlazingSatva wrote:
Yep. One year ago. It was my hardest dmt experience. Very difficult to describe that entity. Something arachnid like with million of claws. i got trapped in some kind of a cage or cocoon and there was no way to escape. It was stabbing, ripping me apart and simultaneously telepathically attacking/projecting on me bad moments/acts in my life. And in the same time(if to verbalize into a human language) 'saying' something like this:"Here you go! Don`t like this? Take more!". It was way beyond that i could handle. But that entity was not malevolent by itself, more like a impartial judge. So eventually I surrendered to it and accepted everything. Razz

How'd you feel afterward? Did you get the "numb zombie with no feelings" effect?

MaNoMaNoM
#8 Posted : 7/3/2015 9:28:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

iam just philophing.. but sometimes what could be seen as an attack, might not be so bad.
Perhaps the spider monster was only eating away all those negative events or something.
it could be good to have something challenge you, even if a bit uncomfortable for a minute,
it presents the choice to hold on and let fear control you, or take your medicine and let go..

............................................................................lol idk Big grin

*ALL WAYS WITH LOVE

fathomlessness
#9 Posted : 7/4/2015 12:28:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
fathomlessness wrote:

You're the one who is looking for threads on the reality of the DMT experience, and then when one comes along you make it seem like we're all on one side...I don't think that having one-sided thinking is the cool thing to do either. The "professionals" that you're referencing have virtually no study or personal experience with the matter, and therefore strike me as incredibly unqualified to make any assessment of the situation at all.

Well I wasn't sure what side people were on, I just know that I had a thread removed because of promoting that materialism isn't necessarily a correct belief system.

I don't quite see the logic of that because whenever someone posts trip reports of encountering entities outside of the scope of science then it directly violates the rationality that most accept...

DeeMenTalist
#10 Posted : 7/4/2015 12:45:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

spacexplorer wrote:

How'd you feel afterward? Did you get the "numb zombie with no feelings" effect?

Can`t say that I was completely zombified but for a couple days I was indifferent to everything. Right after a trip i felt depressed and everything inside me was kinda squeezing. It took me some time to integrate and understand that experience. But I don`t regret about it. Smile

Doc Buxin
#11 Posted : 7/7/2015 1:40:07 AM

Pay No Mind

I've had one DMT journey where a giant slug-like creature with piranha-like teeth took huge bites out of the top half of my head, chewed them up & swallowed them. The rest of the trip it literally felt like most of my head was missing.

Of course, like all psychedelic journeys, I simply kept calm & focused & did not let it bug me at all. In fact, there was no "me" for the experience to "bug", if that makes any sense.

I felt fine afterward & in fact, felt great for the rest of that week like I usually do after an intense trip into hyperspace.

Emotional reactions are ultimately what harm us & kill us.

They are, in a very real sense, allergic reactions to phenomena.
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Synkromystic
#12 Posted : 7/7/2015 3:14:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Doc Buxin wrote:

My feelings exactly! Emotional reactions are like dumping gallons of gasoline on a small fire.

They are the fuel for the ''entities''. How you define entity is up to you to decide. Whether you consider them separate from you, or part of you manifesting in your awareness, the experiences can be incredibly real, and there is much to be learned from each experience.

I have had a re occurring entity appear to me throughout my whole life. It started when I was a child. It manifests itself in many different ways, with many different ''faces''. Most of the time it is nearly invisible, but has an energy signature that is distinct to it. It appears to me that it's main food is emotional energy, preferably, fear, anger, and hate. I've learned that the less I react to it, the less strength and control it has over me. If I don't give it food, it will die. It is dying because I don't feed it much anymore.

Akasha224
#13 Posted : 7/7/2015 10:49:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The last DMT experience I had was actually quite horrifying. It was a few months ago, on the one year anniversary of a particular shitty event in my life. The set & setting was all wrong: I was in a horrid, distressed state of mind, in my horrid hole of an apartment. Even the weather outside was gross (cloudy & raining all day). I thought that perhaps a DMT experience would "shock" me out of this state (it's worked before), but it had quite the opposite effect.

After 30-40 DMT experiences, I have NEVER had a negative one until this one. I have a specific set of rituals I do before I journey, and I typically don't even attempt it if there's even a 1% chance that I think it could go haywire - hell, have the time I have to convince myself TO smoke DMT, amidst the excuses floating around in my mind: "You're too tired; it's too late & you have to work tomorrow; you're not in the right state of mind; there are other things you have to do first." The thought of a DMT experience is quite terrifying to me, & it's not something that I do just to "do" on a whim. There are usually days of planning & mental preparation before I even consider attempting it.

As far as the actual experience: there was no visual entity contact, &, now that I think about, not a whole lot of visuals in general. I was filled with this sense of dread & foreboding. I literally felt like my world was falling apart. My ego ballooned into the stratosphere - suddenly, I WAS the universe, & I became some kind of magnet for every bit of negativity that exists in this plane. I remember very specifically seeing (or otherwise comprehending) something "bad" happen to my girlfriend in this state, & I was convinced that it was representative of, or somehow tied into, consensus reality. Do you remember how in The Matrix movies, when someone dies in the Matrix, they also die in real life? It was kind of like that.

The experience ended with me hyperventilating & gasping for breath, while simultaneously reaching for my phone and calling/leaving voicemails/sending texts frantically to my girlfriend, who, according to the "vision" I just had, was in some sort of grave danger. Of course, she called me back and was completely fine.

I haven't smoked DMT since this. I have no idea what went wrong & I'm still trying to figure it out.
Akasha224 is a fictitious extension of my ego; all his posts do not reflect reality & are fictional

BongWizard
#14 Posted : 7/7/2015 4:12:14 PM

Hyperspace Cowboy

You can't let one bad experience ruin your otherwise loving relationship with the spice. Try to take lessons from it to integrate into your future experiences, so that you may have a fuller understanding of yourself and the relationship you have with the spice.

Remember; a benevolent god allows pain to promote growth. Smile
"Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be a spirit of tolerance in the entire population." -Albert Einstein

I'm not a big fan of SWIM. I mean, I've never met the guy, but any time I hear about him, he's doing something sketchy.

Doc Buxin
#15 Posted : 7/7/2015 10:24:30 PM

Pay No Mind

Synkromystic wrote:
Doc Buxin wrote:

My feelings exactly! Emotional reactions are like dumping gallons of gasoline on a small fire.

They are the fuel for the ''entities''. How you define entity is up to you to decide. Whether you consider them separate from you, or part of you manifesting in your awareness, the experiences can be incredibly real, and there is much to be learned from each experience.

I have had a re occurring entity appear to me throughout my whole life. It started when I was a child. It manifests itself in many different ways, with many different ''faces''. Most of the time it is nearly invisible, but has an energy signature that is distinct to it. It appears to me that it's main food is emotional energy, preferably, fear, anger, and hate. I've learned that the less I react to it, the less strength and control it has over me. If I don't give it food, it will die. It is dying because I don't feed it much anymore.

True enough...

This is why I feel that meditation practices of all kinds are so damn important...

To be able to face all sorts of horrific & beautiful visions & emotions without repulsion nor attraction...

So this is where I once again implore my fellow nexians to find a copy of Leary, Alpert & Metzner's book "The Psychedelic Experience" & read it over & over until you get it & then read it a hundred more times; all the while meditating & doing psychedelics.Smile

Peace.
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

#16 Posted : 7/7/2015 11:13:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

This quote I read today while reading over some old passages from 'The Notebooks of Leonardo Divinci'; found it pretty fitting in regards not so much to the OP, but just in general for people that have had these difficult experiences with negative/dark/uncomfortable forces; and while this quote doesn't directly pertain to the DMT experience, obviously, it pertains to Life itself, which, DMT seems to propel us directly into, at the most visceral up-close-and-personal level possible:

"Wrongly do men cry out against experience and with bitter reproaches accuse her of deceitfulness. Let experience alone, and rather turn your complaints against your own ignorance, which causes you to be so carried away by your vain and insensate desires as to expect from experience things which are not within her power."

A really beautiful and powerful quote that made me really stop and think, not just about Life, but all the modalities that we may face in the throws of the DMT experience.

Global
#17 Posted : 7/7/2015 11:18:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I have a lot to say on the topic, but this was my response to a question that came up over Peter Gorman's book "Ayahuasca in My Blood." I would make sure to check out the link at the bottom of the quote too.

Global wrote:

Elpo wrote:

Global wrote:

I wish I hadn't read the book, if only because all the talk of brujeria made me completely revise (involuntarily and irreversibly) the way I look at certain DMT experiences for the worse. If I could go back, I don't think I'd read it again.

Can you elaborate on that Global? Do you feel like there is someone of something with a bad intention towards you?

It's not that I necessarily feel that there is someone with a bad intention towards me. I don't encounter "people" in hyperspace like he does, particularly ones I know. The closest I've come to "people" are archetypal golden mannequin-like people, but I welcome their presence.

You see, I've experienced these "glitches" in hyperspace for some time - probably since before reading Ayahuasca in My Blood, but the way that I consciously react to them has changed since reading the book. Prior to the book, the worst they could seem to do was derail the experience in the sense that everything would be unfolding nicely, then a blemish in the background might start developing and coming forward, come up to me, and then do much of what seemed like "nothing" and things wouldn't usually get much further from there, so at best they were minor frustrations. I recall trying to communicate with them, but they were like broken computer programs. They never communicate anything - no psycho-verbal telepathic language like their well-arranged counterparts or anything like that - so their intentions (if they have any) are masked even more heavily than other entities...even ones that may only speak in gibberish.

So I'm getting to the part that kind of freaks me out a bit about them. You see I (like many I'm sure) find the experience to be very energy/frequency based. To me, practically all of hyperspace is made of energy from the landscape to the objects to the architecture to the entities. Successful interactions with most "regular" entities (I'll avoid using the word "positive" here cause they're not necessarily always the cheeriest bunch) typically leaves me feeling elated, with my energy channels blown wide open as I can feel the biomagnetic energy just brimming around me. Interactions with these glitches do not produce the same reaction. These glitches, these often knotted, mangled, crumpled dark brown things, when they make their way over to me and make contact, they leave behind this very sticky, slimy, fuzzy energy (most predominantly on the spot where they make physical contact) and I can feel my emotions sort of plummet. It becomes quite difficult to impossible to remove the sticky energy myself. If I touch it with my hand, it just sticks to my hand, and I can rub it in between my fingers, but it just sticks as sticky substances tend to do. Eventually as the DMT fades, so too goes my perception of the sticky energy (thankfully) but it of course becomes unclear as to when it goes away. It should seem that the most effective manner of remedying these matters is to have another entity sort of reverse the situation, but this of course involves re-entering hyperspace and hoping that I don't get ambushed. I find a correlation between these sticky energy patches and the virotes of the Amazon. Peter Gorman talked extensively about how tricky it was to remove the virotes, finding much of his effectiveness in mapacho and floral water (neither of which I've ever acquired).

So now comes the part as to what to do. Abstinence from hyperspace is one option, though not too appealing when you want to be there (kinda like sex and STDs I guess). Then there's the "surrender" response, and while it may be effective from time to time, I don't find it to be a very reliable approach to this particular situation of glitching entities with their fuzzy energies. Sometimes it may work, turning the negative energy on its head, but most of the time, it seems like waiting there as a sitting duck is just what they "want" you to do if there's but one thing they want. Surrendering/doing nothing also leaves the possibility of another entity to step in and "save the day". Often for me it will be the godhead, but most recently it was a singing troupe of hyperspace dwellers...and do be honest I'm not even sure what they did with the glitch, it was like they folded it away and out of the "house" we were in. There was only one time I saw the godhead sort of "lose" in which the (in this case very big) glitch had stickily affixed itself to the godhead. I don't remember how that one turned out, but chances are not too spectacular.

Again, hoping that someone will show up to save my ass is not something that I typically wanna wait around for because it often won't happen (even if I "call" for help). I have devised two essential strategies for dealing with them (the latter of which I find to be most reliable and effective). In DMT and Attention (negative entity mitigation), I outlined my discovery of the attention's direct impact on hyperspace, and how by choosing to acknowledge and focus on the blemishes/glitches actually allows them to become more powerful, developed, and progressed into the foreground toward me. Again, not so reliable as their inconsistent appearance with the rest of hyperspace naturally calls attention to them (perhaps an evolutionary design for these scavengers of hyperspace), and some of the more powerful ones have enough energy to do as they please anyway.

I received possibly my first hint as to what these glitches actually are in the vaulted dome "living room" of the mansion in hyperspace that I regularly frequent. Sometimes it's inhabited, and sometimes not. This one particular occasion I'm recounting, there were several of these regular characters laying inert on the floor. All was silent. Suddenly a sequence of high pitches is heard which animates the entities of the room. I feel the air (or empty space) fill with charge, as both I and the entity immediately in front of me float up into the vaulted space, bobbing weightlessly in a sea of magnetism. It was quite delightful. Then the entity proceeded to put on a demonstration for me in which it folded itself up over and over....and over and over until it resembled a rather large version of the dark brown mangled glitches. I never felt threatened by it though, as I felt like I was being shown something of their geometric nature or something of the sort. It then unfolded itself as effortlessly as it bunched itself up. There was a sort of "aha" moment where I realized transformation of these things was possible.

Later on, in another experience in which I smoked harmine and DMT, I encountered an entity that to this day I have (luckily) found to be a one-off. It was not necessarily mangled or glitchy or brown, but rather like the cooky cousin of some of the more "regular" geometric abstraction entities. It was an extremely unsettling experience, but regardless this big scary fella might have actually have been the one to (possibly inadvertently) give me the proper tool to deal with any unwelcome entities. As I mentioned at the beginning of this post, I find the experience to be highly energy based. Many of us are familiar with the Qi-Gong like postures or autonomous physical movements that these energies can spur our bodies to do, but something rather unique happened toward the end of this cooky encounter. The energy in the room spurred me to use my voice in a most unconventional way - in fact I had never used it as such or realized it was even a possibility. I began "singing" a tone which got lower and lower and lower, way past below where I thought my vocal cords could allow until it was this guttural, fully resonant, inhuman sounding throat chant which seemed to apparently remedy the situation one way or another (don't exactly remember what happened). This was my cue that now that I knew how to do this throat singing along with its potential that I gained my most effective means for dealing with these entities. It began to make so much sense. Sound (as frequency) has a very powerful impact on hyperspace (as frequency). The throat chanting not only provides powerful audio vibration, but it somewhat violently causes the whole body (and particularly the chest cavity) to resonate with vibration quite heavily. I believe it to be the interaction of these vibrations that creates such a strong effect (as opposed to perhaps regular singing). As a side note, I've played my guitar in hyperspace before, and it is quite intriguing how different geometries are created by playing different keys or using different chords.

In Unraveling Negative Entities, I recount an occasion where the singing was most ideal and effective in its action, and in post #9, I provide an illustration of this somewhat alchemical process in the transformation of the crude negative glitch into the delicate, subtle, dainty and beautiful multidimensional geometries. I hope this is thorough enough insight into my dealings with negativity in hyperspace. Perhaps I'm better off for having read the book, so I could be lead through these experiences that show me how to protect myself to what might have otherwise been rather contented energetic parasites. For me, the jury is still not out on these things, their intentions, or the full repercussions for interacting with their sticky energies, but there you have it.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

#18 Posted : 7/8/2015 1:44:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

MaNoMaNoM wrote:
iam just philophing.. but sometimes what could be seen as an attack, might not be so bad.
Perhaps the spider monster was only eating away all those negative events or something.
it could be good to have something challenge you, even if a bit uncomfortable for a minute,
it presents the choice to hold on and let fear control you, or take your medicine and let go..

............................................................................lol idk Big grin

Jees
#19 Posted : 7/8/2015 7:45:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My dentist is quite a horrible entity. Each time it feels like I'm strapped defenseless while it bows over me and inserting my body, usually the mouth, with machines and pokes and things like needles and strange chemicals. I feel attacked and very hurt for a considerable time. Never it was a joyful encounter with this entity. At the end when it decides to let me of it's pain chair, it performs a last humiliating act to ask me for money, but as I know by experience that this seals the encounter, I comply to do so.

In hindsight I feel it was healing after all.
Razz

TBH I don't trip in dentist chairs, but the core of the story was meant analogue.

A negative experience is a negative experience. But it's just and only part, part of a bigger picture that often tends to escape our limited awareness, was my point (and mentioned in previous posts of this thread). I know the dentist is a well meaning doctor, but in ceremonies things are not that outspoken clear.

DeltaSpice
#20 Posted : 7/8/2015 12:17:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fathomlessness wrote:

Gee wizz, I am having a hard time with my common sense intergrating DMT and science!

I don't think that way. To me they are beings in other dimensions.
People often say we see the same entities because we are all exposed to the same things in life.
The last time I saw a jester in this world was about 10 years ago on a deck of cards Neutral
I only have one doubt about the realism of entities and that is to do with the fact that DMT gives me untold vivid dreams . So maybe a DMT experience is like an instant dream?
I don't believe that deep down but being a sceptic is the way to go.
I have more trouble coming to terms with the fact that there is a female spirit within the Vine. I have had conversations with her . She has proven to me that she is real beyond any shadow of a doubt, and to know that changes everything I thought I know previously ..
Sorry to stray from the thread. I've never been attacked by entities , thankfully .

123NEXT