We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
To Learn Educate And Contribute Options

TheCaterpillar
#1 Posted : 7/2/2015 2:24:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello guys some of you may know me others don't so I will tell you a bit about myself and why im on this site.

I have been using tryptamines for the past 5 years and I love every one. DMT was new to me so I decided to join this website to educate myself and maybe teach you guys something about what I know (LSD and Psilocybin) but mostly to become informed.

I have succesfully done two extractions both STB but on my latist I freeze participated it and got no goo. I do believe I can make contributions to this site (maybe not about DMT but certainly other things) im learning more every day and dont plan on leaving this site for quite some time. I love this site its great you guys are amazing (more so than shroomery for sure) and I have yet to meet anyone I disliked.

I do believe it is time for me to be able to post on the other more advanced forums I have waited to write this because I did not feel ready but that has changed. When I first started smoking DMT I was disappointed it did not have the affects I was after but I no longer care she will do as she does and I can follow if I want and she will take me when im ready. I have a different attitude about life now all my experiences subconsciously meant more than I thought im paying attention to nature and I get it now. DMT is a way that plants can communicate with us and show us the way its more than a drug its a path in life. I just hope I can help and be a productive part of this community and follow this path.

Much Love Very happy
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Orion
#2 Posted : 7/2/2015 10:18:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus Smile

You're right not to worry about just letting DMT do it's thing. Begin as you mean to go on (humbly) and you will be shown things that we don't even have the language to describe. Thumbs up
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Jees
#3 Posted : 7/3/2015 8:15:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome,

In begin I was put a little off by your first posts, it came across like the so many-est dude looking for a show only, and I want it here and now, and not much caring about more.

But then things started to change, and that is fantastic to witness Thumbs up

There's still no guarantee that it does fit you perfectly, but you start to give it the respect that it needs to work, which in general lead to success.

Love

TheCaterpillar
#4 Posted : 7/3/2015 10:07:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ya im starting to get that its like all good things in life the more patient and careful you are the more you will be rewarded in the end. I was looking at it like a scientist I kinda just thought its a chemical and chemicals are easy and predictable in their effects. Its more than a chemical its something like nothing I have encountered and has helped a lot on my look of the world and life itself ive seen the world in a different perspective. I love DMT and with enough patience love and care im sure it will love me as well. Some how I feel like when im doing it im supposed to, if it didn't want me to do it I feel I would never be able to.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

TGO
#5 Posted : 7/3/2015 10:36:48 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

It is a long and winding road, my friend. DMT will not give you all the answers but it will give you what you need. It may show you things that make little or no sense and leave you with 1000 questions but it is all about what you take out of the experience. I am glad you decided not to give up on DMT and I wish you the absolute best in any and all future endeavors.

PEACE

-The Grateful One-
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish