We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
ACRB extraction broken up over multiple days? Options

x_robert_x
#1 Posted : 7/3/2015 5:19:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all. So I recently did this tek ( https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=58064 ). 100g ACRB tek. All went well until the final step, I messed up and I know what I did wrong so no need to elaborate really, unless somebody is really interested. Only yielded about 30mg as a result.

My question is, can I do this tek over multiple days? Will this have any affect on yield? Such as doing a water bath on day, 2nd water bath another day, then maybe do clean up steps on another day? IF so when do you recommend to split it up? Also any tips to improve this tek not listed on the instructions would be great! I usually only have a few hours each day and don't particularly feel like pulling an all nighter to get this done.

I'm excited to join this community and look forward to hopefully adding some useful information.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Firemetal420
#2 Posted : 7/3/2015 7:27:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have come up against the same issue myself and from reading countless threads as well as independent trial and error, IME you can only break up the process in certain parts without potentially losing yield.... I use the freeze/thaw during the acidification stage since it takes a good 10 hours to freeze I will freeze during the day when I am busy and when I get home I will thaw it in a heat bath and leave it in for one hour past when it thaws... and repeat that for two to three days.

On the last thaw, once it is heated I leave it in for one hour and go straight to basification and pulling... this is the longest chunk of time ime, taking about three hours or so. You can collect all of your pulls in a sealed glass container and wait for the next day to complete your cleanup/mini ab step... and if you don't have the time on that day to do your evap you can seal it and do that on the day after.

I have had to do it this way a time or two because of my schedule so I know exactly where you are coming from.... as for tips I would just say to make sure on your cleanup to mix gently for 15 min or so and then make sure to get every bit of the spent nps and middle scummy layer out before you base it again... you should get beatiful crystals every time with this tek as long as your bark is good Cool

Make sure to be SAFE and ALWAYS take the proper precautions. Good Luck Very happy Very happy
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever

JustCurious.
#3 Posted : 7/3/2015 8:15:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes you can break it up over a few days, I don't see why not. You could acid boil on the first day, then filter out any bark material. Second day you could add your base and solvent. Third day you could do the clean up. There is no reason why this would decrease yield.