We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Meth + Booze + DMT = Death experience (Please don't ever try this at home) Options

SargeHT
#1 Posted : 11/21/2014 5:16:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi fellow psychonauts, just want to share this experience...
We all here at least have one or more chemical romances that we had/still have in our lives...
I have had this relationship with meth for almost 25 years... last 5 years was an on and off kinda thing... but had totally stopped it when I entered sports and had known about DMT.
just recently 5 days ago, I had the nagging feeling to do meth again in which after couple of nights of binging, I would normally drown the effect with booze ( in the form of a cheap bottle of brandy Smile ) last night while having downed half of the bottle, I thought to myself why not do DMT and see what would happen. I know this may sound so foolish as to be mixing this stuffs.. but with sleepless nights and alcohol in my system.. who can blame me for thinking foolishly...
Did DMT for almost 5 or 6 times already before, but haven't broken through yet.. although there was once I thought I did.. but as another fellow nexan had said "If you are unsure if you had broken through.. then you haven't broken through"
So basically I knew what it's like... which I mistakenly thought I knew...
I loaded my VG... and puffed away....
the experience was hard on the brain to comprehend since I knew the other substances was there doing it... it showed me patterns which have so many letter K in it... it made me realized that I can die from what I am doing... I think it lasted for 10 to 15 minutes... I'm trying to remember now what else happened... but basically that's what I remember on this part.
Then after it wore off.. I loaded the VG up again and took one large lungfull... It made me so nauseated and made me lie on the sofa.. then the patterns with the K's started appearing and had this heavy feeling on my head and chest that made me thought that I can really die from this combination... which at a certain point I really thought I did.
it went on and to the point when I turned my head to where my bikes were.. (it's like it's showing me that these are the stuff you had that made you stop taking meth, and now there's nothing more you can do to go back and defeat meth again because you're dead) I felt shards of glass or ice were all piercing my tongue.. it was so many of these shards that prevented me not to talk.. I turned my head on the other side and thought again that what I had done was wrong and it will really kill me. turned again my head on the side where my bikes were and still they were there but the feeling of remorse and the feeling of death was all there so strong.. the lighting of the room was so hellishly red/amber and the feeling of fear of somehow maybe the trip would not end was so strong and overcoming my sanity. all I can do was to nod repeatedly in accepting that if ever I did croaked, it was my doing and mine alone.
after the effect died down.. my head was so heavy and it was like a very physical trip experience which sleep was the only thing in my mind..
I know the message is clear as to what It wants to tell me, and I am thankful to had came back intact and in my physical form.
I hope my experience would be helpful and be of value not only to me but to someone else out there...

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Aweems
#2 Posted : 11/21/2014 5:41:09 AM

Wisdom

It's messages like these that we as humans should pay attention to.. It's always the "death" experience that changes everything. Atleast for me it did, made me realize I was so much more, that a lot of people cared about my well being and how foolish I was at the time.. I'm thankful as well. We can only learn from today, and live for tomorrow... Spread the love, be the change (:
Glad your okay!
"You didn't ask for this, You didn't mean to.. It was all in the timing. This come to, this realization."

1ce
#3 Posted : 11/21/2014 6:18:52 AM

Communications-Security Analyst

I wouldn't mix phenylethylamines, tryptamines, or alcohol in any combination. It just seems like best case scenario: it takes away from the experience. Worst case scenario you have a night ya won't soon forget.

I take ECA stacks regularly. I wouldn't ever consider mixing ephedrine with alcohol. I wouldn't imagine meth being too much better.

SargeHT
#4 Posted : 11/21/2014 6:41:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah guys you're right... I'm thankful my curiosity didn't kill my cat..

DrWalrus
#5 Posted : 11/21/2014 6:58:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Meth is a scary drug by itself. Always put my in psychotic mode.

I can't imagine your experience.

I am glad you are alright.

1ce
#6 Posted : 11/21/2014 6:59:43 AM

Communications-Security Analyst

SargeHT wrote:
yeah guys you're right... I'm thankful my curiosity didn't kill my cat..

It's not very likely that would kill you my friend. But the stimulants/alcohol could make you pretty miserable and the psychedelics could magnify that unpleasantness into something far worse. Especially DMT.

What if your intoxication was indirectly responsible for too high of a DMT dosage. If you learn from this, use this opertunity to help prevent others from making this mistake. =]

dooblizz
#7 Posted : 11/21/2014 7:43:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've never done meth but good luck friend!

a1pha
#8 Posted : 11/21/2014 7:59:17 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

No judgement -, meth booze and DMT is a really bad time.

ParTy can be fun and all, but DMT is another class and generally prefers a clear mind for full effect. Once you get the hang of things it can elevate MDMA and a few other drugs. However, alcohol is generally a bad idea.

There are times before a deep experience I need a shot of whiskey, but this is usually after a long day of cleansing and reflection. A small nightcap can aid pre-flight anxiety but a night of drinking with meth just isn't a good combo.

Be safe and good luck.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Cognitive Heart
#9 Posted : 11/21/2014 3:01:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a mix of 1 potent neuro-toxic agent, a depressant and the most potent tryptamine we know of. Confused However, I am glad you are alive. Please, take care folks!
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Nathanial.Dread
#10 Posted : 11/21/2014 3:25:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cognitive Heart wrote:
Essentially, this is a mix of 1 potent neurotoxic agent, a depressant, and the most potent tryptamine we know of. Confused

However, I, as well, am glad you are alive.

Please, take care!

Quick correction, 5-Meo-DMT blows N,N out of the water ever time.

On topic -- I'm glad you're well and I hope you learned something from this experience. Meth is a very scary drug, the things it does to you brain are catastrophic and may be permanent. You've only got one, take care of it.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

Cognitive Heart
#11 Posted : 11/21/2014 3:49:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nathanial.Dread wrote:
Please, take care!

Hmm, interesting. I had thought about this connection before posting but didn't see it as very valid. Thanks for the correction!
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

null24
#12 Posted : 11/22/2014 3:40:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I've heard a lot of them, but i have never heard an idea generated while on meth be a good one.

Hopefully for you, there will be lasting positive effects once you integrate this experience. And, yes, no judging, i know I've had my share of drug catastrophes. Peace, friend.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

BringsUsTogether
#13 Posted : 11/28/2014 11:06:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cognitive Heart wrote:
Essentially, this is a mix of 1 potent neurotoxic agent, a depressant, and the most potent tryptamine we know of. Confused

However, I, as well, am glad you are alive.

Please, take care!

Nathanial.Dread wrote:

On topic -- I'm glad you're well and I hope you learned something from this experience. Meth is a very scary drug, the things it does to you brain are catastrophic and may be permanent. You've only got one, take care of it.

Blessings
~ND

Actually it was demonstrated that 5-Meo-MET blows 5-Meo-DMT out of the water in rats. Could just be a dosage thing though, or maybe there's significantly more body load with 5-Meo-MET.
http://bitnest.ca/extern...M%2540w%257F%2560%2515Hk

SargeHT
#14 Posted : 11/29/2014 1:41:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys for the replies.
Technically... DMT (5meo or NN) is categorized as also a deppressant/downer or an upper?

SKA
#15 Posted : 11/29/2014 2:24:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SargeHT wrote:
Thanks guys for the replies.
Technically... DMT (5meo or NN) is categorized as also a deppressant/downer or an upper?

NN,DMT as well as 5-MeO-DMT are both categorised as Psychedelics; a class completely different
from both stimulants and depressants.

Meth is a dangerously addictive and toxic stimulant. I see no good reason of using it.
About alcohol, which i a very addictive and toxic depressant, I feel much the same.

I really only find psychedelics safe, responsible & beneficial to use.
The only depressant I do use is Cannabis and that is more a Psychedelic with depressant effects.

As far as your polydrug experience goes: That was very dangerous and overkill. With the Meth &
the Alcohol in your system that was a waste of DMT. Both depressants & stimulants tend to
shrink awareness/consciousness. If you want to expand your awareness/consciousness, and if you wish
to avoid nasty life-derailing addictions and looking 60 when you're 35, then stick to responsible use of psychedelics only.

SargeHT
#16 Posted : 11/30/2014 1:37:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Indeed you're right brother SKA.. It was a waste of DMT and would have probably could had been a waste of my life or the least my sanity.
I sobered up, and after 5 days I retook DMT and had a not so elaborated experience. I know I may had disrespected the plant teacher and would be reflecting on my actions and try to make peace as to what I had done. Before taking it again...
I think I may say that it wasn't totally a waste after all since it gave my hard noggin a valuable lesson as to not do it again.
Be safe everyone!

Spiralout
#17 Posted : 11/30/2014 3:52:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hope your okay man.

It seemed to be sending a powerful message. I've struggled with addiction, though not meth, and I feel like the best thing to do would be to get yourself in the habit of eating healthy and exercising. That will eventually not only make you feel better physically, but mentally too. If you really dedicate yourself you might feel and look at things in a whole better way sooner than later. Sending ya good vibes, stay safe .

SargeHT
#18 Posted : 7/3/2015 5:49:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's been almost 7months since this experience of mine. Was checking on my fb and saw this pix which reminded me of the shards or wires which were piercing my tongue.which I experienced.
Just want to share.
Credits for the pix posted by Global beat fusion which was sharedby DMT - the spirit molecule on fb.

SargeHT attached the following image(s):
image.jpg (338kb) downloaded 144 time(s).

Doc Buxin
#19 Posted : 7/6/2015 10:39:43 PM

Pay No Mind

SargeHT wrote:
...It's been almost 7months since this experience of mine...

Hopefully you've steered clear of meth since then & taken it a bit easier with the booze! Rolling eyes

Just a friendly reminder from your friends here at the nexus. Very happy
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

TGO
#20 Posted : 7/6/2015 11:09:41 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Doc Buxin wrote:
SargeHT wrote:
...It's been almost 7months since this experience of mine...

Hopefully you've steered clear of meth since then & taken it a bit easier with the booze! Rolling eyes

Just a friendly reminder from your friends here at the nexus. Very happy

I'm with Doc on this. No judgement, of course, but Meth is some nasty business. I've been down that road and it really tore my life apart. Thankfully, I've found a better path these days. A path to the healthier self is a path to happiness.

I sincerely hope you are doing well,

-The Grateful One-
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

12NEXT