We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Numbers are following me Options

smokerx
#21 Posted : 5/28/2015 11:57:03 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

spinCycle wrote:
I think that synchonicities are not messages from angels demons or other entities,but just a way the universe reminds us that it's all connected. Just a little nudge.

Respectfully disagree with that statement. Why not entities ? There are many statements from people here about bad or good entities. I do not believe these are just hallucinations and nothing else. And what it is you call universe ? Many thinks around us are unexplored and badly understood by us that is for sure.

What I know for sure is if I feel bad about something its because it is bad. This is my experience and always proved to be 100% right. The only think one need for this is well functioning heart.
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Raz
#22 Posted : 5/30/2015 12:34:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Good is the same as bad, like ice is the same as water...
*I used to think I was thought, I was however, not in my right mind*

*This cluster is clearly in fuzzy bubblegum*

#23 Posted : 5/30/2015 1:56:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

spinCycle wrote:
I think that synchonicities are not messages from angels demons or other entities,but just a way the universe reminds us that it's all connected. Just a little nudge.

null24
#24 Posted : 5/30/2015 6:59:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

That was surely a harrowing experience, op, glad you were able to make it through relatively unscathed. I haven't read all the responses, but it seems a little glossed over, the difficult trip you had leading up to the number thing. Have you come to any conclusions regarding the hellish visions that persisted for so long?

While i don't proscribe to the belief in an external deity that controls my fate or experience, when i have encountered 'hellish', evil or demonic feeling presences in hyperspace, i too invoke holy names. Typically names associated with kabala and the sephirot because that is where i have done the most research, and it works, usually rapidly pulling me out of the experience. I really put it all down to manifesting various aspects of my psyche, not demonic or angelic or deific beings. That is not to say there isn't a beautiful, holy, divine, conscious presence behind this whole universe, imo, but the unfolding and manifesting of whatever potential that exists is due to one's actions and efforts.

As for the topic of numbers...I have a thing with the number 138. I see it on license plates all the time, it's amazing how many times i glance at the clock at 1:38. The other day, i bought several items that rang up to $1.38. Doctor's offices, people's apartments i visit, street addresses, you name it- 138,138,138... Why is this number so prevalent in my life? Is this some kind of signal from the Vast Active Living Intelligence System? No, it's quite banal, It's a misfits song i loved as a little punk rock kid-'we are 138'. It's in reference to the movie THX138 by George Lucas ( which was his car's license plate number at the time he made it, apparently). Because I'm 'tuned' to this number, I'm struck every time i see it, and it sticks in NY consciousness. It seems remarkable because hey, it's a three digit number and the odds must be pretty high to run across it so frequently... right? Well, not really, when you consider the vast amount of numbers you see on a daily basis, there's no way that one can really pay attention to the vast majority of them; they just fly through one's consciousness, in and out. But when i see 138, it sticks in my head, and validates and reinforces the ubiquity of 138 in my head.

There are vast, awe inspiring mysteries that comprise this world, the universe that it's matrixed in, and the human consciousness that ponders it. The divine touches us in all kinds of ways that we don't perceive and when we do, we are often moved in ways that are impossible to describe. Sometimes when one has been moved in such a way, they become more open to such things as mystical or psychic occurrences. However the nature of these other worldly experiences is such that they can be mistaken for normal everyday things, and vice versa, one can mistake a simple occurrence like i describe with the 138 example into divine communication when it's clearly not. That's a one way ticket to heavy medication. The problem with spiritual awareness is belief and since there aren't yardsticks that measure the divine, we rely on human assertions of it's nature which are wrong if only because each experience is subjective and therefore indefinable. Maybe try to look at your entire experience from a am objective view as possible and you'll gain some insight into the the evil presence, etc.

Peace to you friend, PAX IN LVX
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

astralspice
#25 Posted : 6/11/2015 3:19:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Funny thing, I was just doing a bit of research on this 1111 thing because ive been seeing it left right and center as well and decided to stop into the nexus where I hadn't been in a long while, and of course I scrolled all the the way to the bottom and found your post first lol.

Turns out ''says the internet'' that this is one of the signs of ascension into the 5th density or expanded consciousness of which i have been researching this type of information for a few years now.

also my mind is more sharp and clear than before, I feel like I just know things now without the need for learning and even having many psychic moments.

How about yourself, have you noticed anything like this as well?
REALITY 5.0

Jees
#26 Posted : 6/11/2015 10:51:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
These are time gates... Each time such a number comes up there will be the chance to jump onto a high vibrational frequency

Quote:
ascension into the 5th density or expanded consciousness

Heavyweight expressions, lots of them flooding around creating spiritualism cult, but meaning exactly what? Only "heavyweight expressions" and for the rest empty boxes in my book. Or maybe I'm so stupid not to understand iota of it, or I may be not ready for it Wut?

He exaggerates to make a point somewhere:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kDso5ElFRg

About the numbers this far I favor
spinCycle wrote:
...a way the universe reminds us that it's all connected. Just a little nudge.

astralspice
#27 Posted : 6/12/2015 3:09:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Come join my cult brother Thumbs up

You know what, Iv'e been having tremendous fun researching this new age / ancient wisdom over the years as well as most of the species of plants we talk about here on nexus ( which is the major reason i got into the metaphysical aspects of reality ). Iv'e come to fully believe that ascension is happening in some way or form and wow the amount of synchronicities that are placed into my life each and every day are sometimes damn astonishing. Tell you one thing for sure, all this makes me feel like I've gone bat shit insane !

OP today today while driving and stopped at a red light, I was talking to my wife about the 1's then looked at one of the cars in front of us there was a plate with 111 then i glanced in my side mirror and there was a big blue 111 on a sign on a building , even funnier is that I could see them both at the same time...
REALITY 5.0

anrchy
#28 Posted : 6/12/2015 4:34:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Everytime I buy a car all of a sudden I see the same type of car every where.

I used to see the number 11 all the time.

When you share a synconicity with another person it feels like it has some sort of meaning. Whether it actually does or not we will prolly never know. I bet you though, when you start seeing numbers or whatever consistently all the time it is no longer coincidence or synchronicity. It is pattern recognition.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

Koornut
#29 Posted : 6/12/2015 5:30:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

anrchy wrote:
I bet you though, when you start seeing numbers or whatever consistently all the time it is no longer coincidence or synchronicity. It is pattern recognition.

Thumbs up
And it is up to the individual to attach/detach their own meaning to the pattern.
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

DarkMedicine
#30 Posted : 6/12/2015 2:59:26 PM

Crucify the ego, before it's far too late.

I have dealt with this exact thing since childhood. The numbers always find me. But do not put too much importance or relevance into it. This has driven many men mad. I believe that it is just do to how our brains work. Maybe the drugs have altered your brain to function and recognize patterns you normally wouldn't have thought twice about. Maybe there is a message in the numbers. Maybe not. Either way, don't let it fluster you.
“Do not make the mistake of supposing that the little world you see around you - the Earth, which is a mere grain of dust in the Universe - is the Universe itself. There are millions upon millions of such worlds, and greater. And there are millions of millions of such Universes in existence within the Infinite Mind of THE ALL”
― Three Initiates, Kybalion

greenmoss
#31 Posted : 6/12/2015 3:31:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DarkMedicine wrote:
I have dealt with this exact thing since childhood. The numbers always find me. But do not put too much importance or relevance into it. This has driven many men mad. I believe that it is just do to how our brains work. Maybe the drugs have altered your brain to function and recognize patterns you normally wouldn't have thought twice about. Maybe there is a message in the numbers. Maybe not. Either way, don't let it fluster you.

Well yeah,

maybe, its like this:
a numberplate on a car, one may check out the year of the car to see what year it was made (what model/year it was made in)...

but when I think of these numbers meaning things, instead of seeing it as it actually is, I would make up my own perception....

its just got to the brain and psychology.

Purges
#32 Posted : 7/2/2015 7:31:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys, time for an update I think. I took on board what has been said about taking a break (besides cannabis), and being careful not to get carried away. Also my computer has been out of action, and typing lengthy responses on a phone can be time consuming and frustrating.

After a heavy experience, everything is just more significant. The bark of a tree is no longer just bark, it is thick durable skin, a habitat for other organisms, decoration, the birds are no longer chirping, they are talking broadcasting, advertising even. The way in which information is processed is upgraded or altered, usually temporarily.

Null, I did gloss over it a bit. I have written bits and pieces about this over the months, there is some on the AL-LAD thread, some on a thread about hellish Aya experience and so on. I agree with what you say, but will add a bit of flesh to my op.

After I 'came down' from my Changa experience, which was not particularly extraordinary, but interesting and enjoyable nonetheless: a 'presence' swept into the room, it would rearrange the furniture in my living room and then reset it back to normal, then come round behind my shoulder to distract me, and melt the coffee table for instance. There was no loss of contact with my body or anything like that. When it ended, I felt fairly sober and went to bed. That is when I went to nightmare on steroids land. Had I not been very experienced, this would have definitely been a 'never tripping again' type scenario.

During this nightmare, i tried distracting myself with the Internet. First thing I saw on my newsreel on Facebook was an excerpt from the Psychedelic Experience (I think, I have since bought a copy but haven't had a chance to tackle it) about navigating the hellish bardos, about the ego, acceptance and how we bring these things on ourselves. It all made perfect sense, and it pulled me back from the brink. This is where the numbers started popping up.

After a while, I think, this grew legs and took on a life of its own. I have been consciously telling myself not to attach too much significance to it, that these are just echoes of significance - but there are still moments that are utterly synchronistic, that makes me wonder, that take me back to a place of gratitude for the many blessings I have. I asked for help, and that's what I got.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

fathomlessness
#33 Posted : 7/3/2015 4:36:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Purges wrote:

these are just echoes of significance - but there are still moments that are utterly synchronistic, that makes me wonder, that take me back to a place of gratitude for the many blessings I have..

Just be thankful that this didn't happen to you being a mathemitician otherwise your interior decorating may well look something like this:

Laughing

It could be worse, thank god for your IQ level Big grin

fathomlessness
#34 Posted : 7/3/2015 4:42:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Purges wrote:
I took on board what has been said about taking a break (besides cannabis), and being careful not to get carried away.

Seriously though, After smoking too much cannabis a few years ago similar anomolies happened with me including some affiliations with numbers... Ultimately this led to the discovery of being stuck in some kind of solipsistic simulation where others are either programs or ET's in disguise like the matrix...

I conclude sanity is relativistic in many terms, there is a plethora of ways to define and interperate experience and what we call a sane one is very constrictive to the imagination.

Embrace your numbers and your psychedelics, worse case scenario it's electroshock therapy... jks Neutral

fathomlessness
#35 Posted : 7/3/2015 4:52:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:

There are vast, awe inspiring mysteries that comprise this world, the universe that it's matrixed in, and the human consciousness that ponders it. The divine touches us in all kinds of ways that we don't perceive and when we do, we are often moved in ways that are impossible to describe.

Indeed, and yet everywhere I look in standard consciousness is really quite bland and monotonous. Plato's cave is full of freaks, demanding refunds for what they've seen.

PREV12