We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Scientists Are Finally Studying LSD Again Options

marz
#1 Posted : 7/1/2015 2:28:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

http://timewheel.net/#To...nally-Studying-LSD-Again

Love Love
"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TGO
#2 Posted : 7/1/2015 2:41:33 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

"LSD is said to allow an inward experience of self-study. Observing one's thoughts and learning what is projecting them can help many come to terms with their state of mind. Realizing our selves as a point of awareness that has a choice in deciding what thoughts are had can dramatically help people to begin healing by acceptance, a deeper connection to the maintenance of the body, and adding a spiritual dimension to one's life that is often reserved for the devout meditator or mystic."

Thumbs up

Maybe I missed it but did it say anywhere exactly when this study was done? I read the article but did not watch the vid...
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

#3 Posted : 7/1/2015 2:48:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

The Grateful One wrote:
"LSD is said to allow an inward experience of self-study. Observing one's thoughts and learning what is projecting them can help many come to terms with their state of mind. Realizing our selves as a point of awareness that has a choice in deciding what thoughts are had can dramatically help people to begin healing by acceptance, a deeper connection to the maintenance of the body, and adding a spiritual dimension to one's life that is often reserved for the devout meditator or mystic."

Thumbs up

Maybe I missed it but did it say anywhere exactly when this study was done? I read the article but did not watch the vid...

Here's a more thorough reading on the study and whatnot via MAPS.

http://www.maps.org/maps...-years-of-research-taboo

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih....pmc/articles/PMC4086777/

TGO
#4 Posted : 7/1/2015 3:12:02 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Thanks Tatt!

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Ufostrahlen
#5 Posted : 7/1/2015 7:29:47 AM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

The title is misleading. Scientists never stopped studying LSD (Nichols et al.), the human trials however started again. Also quite old news, the study is from 2014 Jul. Nutt et al. are currently doing some fMRI studies on LSD with humans, let's see if new insights arise from that.

For the Germans, Torsten Passie's website (one of the investigators) has some good material, too:

http://www.bewusstseinszustaende.de
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

fathomlessness
#6 Posted : 7/3/2015 3:44:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If things go well here, we might be able to free ourselves from the dredded research chemical disguise.

"you got lsd bro?"

"yeah"

*takes 2cb overdose