We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Plant Has Made Itself Clear. Options

TheCaterpillar
#1 Posted : 7/2/2015 2:50:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have not yet broken through but I got it today I got what its about (for me at least) there's a reason behind it all. It is my humble opinion that DMT is made by the plants to teach us a path in life I have been vaping a good bit but this realization came to me in a different way than I expected. I vaped some DMT this morning and it little effect because I had very little left. After I finished watching patterns on the walls I headed out to go lay down in a park (something I like to do after these experiences). I was sitting in the grass just laying in the field and I saw a plane it upset me because the clouds and the sky was so peaceful and beautiful it was at that point I figured it out. DMT is how the plant communicates its like its way of talking to us. I think the plants have a message for us and that they tell us through DMT they teach us to be mindful of nature and be happy seeing beauty. This is just my experience yours may be different but im falling in love with the plants.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Doc Buxin
#2 Posted : 7/8/2015 1:49:54 AM

Pay No Mind

This was one of my first & foremost revelations many decades ago when I began my psychedelic journeys.

That is: It's all the plants man!!!! Big grin

And I find that it STILL IS all these years & thousands of trips later!

Peace.Smile
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

travsha
#3 Posted : 7/8/2015 2:22:18 AM

Share Love ~

Even the plants without DMT teach us these things Pleased

TheCaterpillar
#4 Posted : 7/8/2015 4:43:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Idk man I think its mother natures way of showing us the true path. I saw all kinds of things on formosahuasca like animals off the jungle. It showed me how we treat them their living beings just like us. Everything is connected except for people were conceted to iphones not the other beings. Somehow I feel this is my calling im tempted to leave and travel to peru where I will live with the shamans and learn the way.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

travsha
#5 Posted : 7/8/2015 4:32:42 PM

Share Love ~

I'll be back in Peru for my third trip in just a few weeks Smile (I go every year now, its my second home that feels more like home then where I live)

It's a long path apprenticing though and very serious.... And expensive for westerners. If you dont speak Spanish, that is probably the best skill you could learn if you really feel called there....