We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Crop circles and the 2012 consciousness shift. Is D.M.T. our only hope? Options

Infundibulum
#21 Posted : 6/27/2009 6:20:09 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

polytrip wrote:
Actually, you can use sauerkraut and potato's just as well as ectoplasm. I switched to those, because i didn't like the taste of ectoplasm.

I the middle of the night a start to smash the sauerkraut and potatoes very hard against the wall and i scream as loud as i can: "lord, you stupid fuck, tell me what's going to happen at 2012, tell me now". Then the phone rings and it's the lord who tells me what's going to happen at 2012.
He usually speaks with a voice that sounds exactly like that of my neighbour.

I can tell you that the lord is very pissed with us people, i think he's gonna do terrible things at 2012.

That's a pure gem!!!!!!!!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

MagikVenom
#22 Posted : 6/27/2009 6:48:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

(except my way uses 2 cats, wearing grass skirts & a can of powdered pink lemonade...). take a pix and post if you can

NICE............................................................................Cool

I realy hate to laugh.(no i dont)

Can you imagine another three years of this.

I might be sharing a room with MOP before its over. Someone please promise to vist me and mop and if I am not laughing my ass off.

You know what to do get the pillow.......please......if there is a shread of humanity in you KILL ME.......

No its not Crop Circles this is my olny hope..

Im seriousSmile

M.V.

Shaman_on_MDMA
#23 Posted : 6/28/2009 11:41:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ayawasqero wrote:
Shaman_on_MDMA wrote:
Nope, I didn't get my vision by spice. It came from food and water abstinence and food deprivation.

Really? That solves much.
What is the difference between abstinence and deprivation? Laughing

How does it solves much? I would be really really interested to have this explained.....

(Very happy Very happy Very happy yeah, deprivation and abstinence are so similar "synonyms" but not "tautosyms"Very happy Very happy Very happy. food and water "abstinence" came from my conscious decision. food deprivation was because I am quite poor! Society deprives people of some joys...

So, I am naturally deprived of food and on top of that I am abstinent on my own limited supply for diviniation purposes....)

MagikVenom
#24 Posted : 6/30/2009 6:21:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shoe wrote:
what are you saying, master of plants has returned as 'voyager' ?
I didn' even know he'd gone to be honest!

I wonder how many other AKAs MOP has joined with.

If true voyager joined may 1 no post until june 22.

I wonder if all these MOPs will come tumbling out like tribbels is a Star Trec episode.

Consider the possibility of 200 MOPs coming out of the wood work and flooding the nexus with the wisdom of the acientsShocked Laughing Shocked Laughing Shocked Laughing Shocked

WSaged
#25 Posted : 6/30/2009 8:37:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MagikVenom wrote:
shoe wrote:
what are you saying, master of plants has returned as 'voyager' ?
I didn' even know he'd gone to be honest!

I wonder how many other AKAs MOP has joined with.

If true voyager joined may 1 no post until june 22.

I wonder if all these MOPs will come tumbling out like tribbels is a Star Trec episode.

Consider the possibility of 200 MOPs coming out of the wood work and flooding the nexus with the wisdom of the acientsShocked Laughing Shocked Laughing Shocked Laughing Shocked

No, MOP is not voyager, he is Ayahuascaro though.

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

PREV12