We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Super Strains! Options

coz42
#21 Posted : 1/6/2009 5:44:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh my!

I remember a certain basement shaman with certain trichocerus hybrids in catalog. haven't the slightest clue of alkaloid content..

Even with caapi propagation and crossings, could imagine certain red vine's (Accounting for that.. fruity taste to its brew) would have a large amount of harmala. Those 'huasca species are pretty vast
http://www.biopark.org/peru/huascaspecies.html
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught. ~Baba Dioum

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

'Coatl
#22 Posted : 1/6/2009 5:52:33 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Sacred Succulents has MANY Trichocereus hybirds.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

bufoman
#23 Posted : 1/6/2009 5:54:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

True that it is almost overwhelming the number of hybrids SS has. They are incredible thanks for that tip coatl. I just wish i lived somewhere where I could grow them outside all year around and let them get huge and flower... ah one day.

'Coatl
#24 Posted : 1/6/2009 6:26:39 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Ya...

We need a base.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Wyald
#25 Posted : 6/26/2015 11:52:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm just going to bump this....
Open your mind and expand your conscious.

PREV12