We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT tolerance? Options

lorax
#1 Posted : 8/7/2008 4:12:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

is there something like that?

does one need more than the first time if trying to break thru more than once in an evening?
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

69ron
#2 Posted : 8/7/2008 7:22:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not really. It can be taken every 30 minutes with little development of tolerance. See here:

http://www.maps.org/news...ters/v04n4/04404dmt.html
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

WSaged
#3 Posted : 8/7/2008 7:36:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've always heard/read 30 to 60 minutes depending on the amount consumed and of course each person reacts differently.

I've taken like 3 or 4 tokes and for some reason the effects didn't get too intense, more ;like a smaller dose. Then as the effects wore off & because I was a bit disappointed, I smoked 2
more hits right away. And those two tokes blew me across the universe & back!!
I've also had the exact opposite reaction, in the exact same situation!! So it is really hard to say for sure.

Kind of have to test it out for yourself.

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

benzyme
#4 Posted : 8/9/2008 5:20:43 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

it's the other thing vaporized dmt has in common with vaporized salvinorin-a... tolerance builds rapidly, and subsides rapidly.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

fractal rider
#5 Posted : 6/30/2009 3:17:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

would there be tolerance after one small dose?
om namah shivaya

fractal rider
#6 Posted : 6/30/2009 3:17:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sorry i forgot it was one day tolerance?
om namah shivaya

Drake
#7 Posted : 6/30/2009 3:34:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

benzyme wrote:
it's the other thing vaporized dmt has in common with vaporized salvinorin-a... tolerance builds rapidly, and subsides rapidly.

I think this would be true when DMT is smoked. But when you go with I.V DMT, there is no change in how you inject. Smoking has a larger chance that you don't smoke your DMT the same way 30 min ago.

Tolerance buildup might be a simple matter of small altered smoking methods, how long you hold in smoke, and many other things that can be slightly altered. One must agree that there is a MUCH smaller chance in an altered method of injection, really only how fast you inject.

So maybe tolerance builds rapidly, and subsides rapidly. Or maybe it is just a mater of altered methods of smoking!

Feel free to correct me as always Very happy . Just my view on the matter.
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

wake and bacon
#8 Posted : 6/30/2009 3:34:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I think that might hold true if there is no tolerance to IV DMT. Is there? I would imagine it's the same for smoked DMT, about 30 minutes.
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

Big Inhale
#9 Posted : 6/30/2009 3:40:11 PM

The Enlightend One

I have always been able to redose after I come down. Somteimes breaking through 4 and 5 times in a night.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!