We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Harmaloids by themselves? Options

69ron
#21 Posted : 6/25/2009 7:24:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To me those effects sound like they are either from harmaline or a mix of harmaline and harmine. The mental confusion is a hallmark of harmaline.

With a caapi style mix of THH and harmine, the mental confusion is far less noticeable. Most people find a mix of THH and harmine far more pleasant than a mix of harmaline and harmine.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

SpasticSpaz
#22 Posted : 6/25/2009 7:30:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It's a mix that was extracted from syrian rue using manske precipitation, so probably a 1:2 mix of harmaline:harmine

SWIM would love to try THH. It's unfortunate it's so expensive.

Also, SWIM is probably more sensitive than most, probably because he's really light (43 kg/ 92 lb). Breakthrough dosage for DMT for him is ~25-30 mg. SWIM should've probably taken that in to account when dosing the harmaloids.

Espiridion
#23 Posted : 6/29/2009 2:51:05 PM

--who.??..ME??--

THH is a bit pricey, but if used sublingually either alone or for enhancing smoked spice it works great.

I use it by itself a few times a week around bedtime for its effects. About 20-40mg under the tongue extends the length of hypnagogic imagery before sleep finally takes over.

I only know of one place to get it, though. If anyone knows of a backup vendor please PM me. The vendor I use is often backordered.

Peace,

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

PREV12